Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shiver My Timbers

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shiver My Timbers - Page 2 Empty Re: Shiver My Timbers

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:38 pm

”Uh, no.” Kozue glanced between Scarlet and her phone, as the results came pouring in. ”Captain’s a title, I’m just using your name. Well...one of them.” She snickered and canted it to the side. Kyla. Think I kind of like that one better, being honest.”

There was an edge here, a fire that was burning between them and starting to get a little too hot. If there was any doubt about that little factoid, it was erased when Scarlet rose to her full, fearsome height, sucking all the merriment clear out of the room like water down the drain. Kozue kept her arms folded, stayed in her seat, didn’t move much as she stared at the massive woman, but she couldn’t lie and say it brought a shiver all over. She’d spied enough on Google to see that this beast of woman had a history of wrecking men and women alike, and she didn’t find that the least bit hard to believe. She was a tank with legs, breasts, and a silly hat.

Kozue opened her mouth to reply, then decided to fill it with some liquid courage. The stuff was potent, and she was already feeling the effects take hold. A little woozy. Sore threat. Light head. Not the best mindset for critical decision making.

Things were a little quieter now, the tension getting thicker by the second. A few guys were taking steps back, giving them space. ”Hm. So.” She sat the bottle aside for a moment and started to undo her little ninja star earrings. Just in case. ”You got a little thing going on. It’s cute for like...one minute. Tops. I’m not buying in, sorry. ”

She poured her glass, then it was her turn to stand up and lean over the table, getting close to Scarlet while she filled the shot. ”You’re big, strong, I get that, but I don’t care that much. Far as I’m concerned, it just means you’ll make a lot of noise when you fall down.” With the glass filled, she plopped back down and got ready for another shot. Maybe the last one. ”So if that’s where this is going? Fine. One more drink, then you can try that flogging. See how well it goes for you.”

She never raised her voice, not one bit, kept it calm and casual...save for the steadily growing smirk. She’d admit one thing: this night was turning out far more interesting than she’d expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:04 am

The Captain leaned in, elbow propped against the table. She rested her chin lazily across her middle finger while the pointer lightly tapped her cheek. She seemed genuinely amused watching Kozue quietly. It was only proper to give the hanged men their last moment in the sun to speak their mind. Her bountiful chest poured over top the table as she met the American Ninja had way into her lean, smiling up at her with eat biting word. Before she could retreat, The Captain gave the scant space between them a small teasing kiss before slipping back to rest as she had, her devil's grin returned a new.

"Believe or not, I'm not much of a braggart so there not be much reason to dispute ye words with me own." The Captain daintily lifted her glass, batting her eyes mockingly at Kozue. "Aye..." She have a wide yawn, making a small dismissive wave with her hand. "Me actions will speak for themselves, I'm looking forward to the tune ye be singin' then." With a rye grin she held her glass high. her free hand palmed the top of her hat, holding it close to her chest. "For the dearly departed." Unlike the others, she took this shot nice and slow, her eyes never once leaving Kozue. With a flick of the wrists she cast empty shot glass aside, a nearby patron fumbled, juggling it within the air before clapping their hands around it.

She drew back her hand in a smooth motion as if to comb back her hair, instead left her tricorn hat behind, giving the top a gentle pat. Her nostrils flared, nodding as the shot worked its way through her. With a gentle bump of a fist to her sternum she took a brief moment to settle before nodding. The Captain reached out to wrap her fingers along the neck of the bottle, drawing it close. she held it aloft, squinting in the tavern light to observed how much remained. With a thoughtful nod she returned to resting an elbow against the tabletop, eyeing Kozue as she sloshed the bottle in her hand. She had waited until the other girl had taken her shot, perhaps said a word or two. "Ah. Right." Her eyes widened as if she had just remembered they had business to attend to.

"So, lass how did you want to-"
The Captain slammed her palm into the side of the table, shoving the frame of the entire thing forcefully towards Kozue before she had gotten the base of her hand under the lip of the table top, flipping the entirely onto its side at the smaller woman. She had stood up in an instant, stepping around her chair, she withdrew her cap, tossing it down upon her seat. As she moved pasts he kicked back her heel, sending the chair skidding across the hardwood floor, removing her belongings from the immediate area. She hadn't missed a beat, each action done in a simple step as she came up to plant a boot on the top of the sideways table, spying if the American Ninja was still there. If she hadn't moved away, The captain would dig her heel into the table, booting it completely over at the girl to complete the tumbling act in full.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:14 am

On paper, this was a bad idea, even by Kozue’s lofty standards. She knew little about Scarlet - Kyla, Captain whatever - aside from some rather distressing facts. She was older than her, but not to the point where age equaled a serious handicap. More experienced. Bigger, so much damn bigger, and from what she’d glanced at the web, there was decent rate of wins behind her.

In reality...yeah, this was still a bad idea. But Kozue didn’t back down. Not now, not ever, and not from the world’s strongest One Piece cosplayer.

So, against her better instincts, she sat there and drank along with Scarlet, dragging out the shot, their eyes never leaving each other. How would she be coming at her? When? Was she going to be making the opening move here?

These questions were answered in shorter order, as the lunatic lass abruptly kicked over the table, sending glass flying and the patrons running and the bartender screaming. ”Not in here!” He banged on the bar, barking their way. ”I will call the cops!”

Kozue didn’t pay much mind, as she was a little too busy getting knocked out of her chair and rolling to her feet. She stayed low, crouching, using the overturned table as cover, but she knew it wouldn’t last. Any second, Scarlet would be coming for her, and it behooved not to be in the madwoman’s direct path.

So, instead, she moved low and fast, swinging around the side of the table, just as Scarlet came peeking over. Kozue swung around her towering foe’s side, losing one of her flip-flops in the process, and came around behind her.

Without a second of hesitation, she leaped onto Scarlet’s back. One arm wrapped around her neck, trying to choke her and hold on, while the other was used to throw quick, mean punches into the pirate’s face. Not exactly a recognized wrestling move, but this was a bar brawl. Different rules applied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:38 am

As The Captain peered over top the table in one of the most volatile games of hide and seek, she caught Kozue's movement around her just barely out of the corner of her eye. As she removed her boot from atop the table, like a monkey the girl had latched herself onto her back. A mild inconvenience in its own right, the punch that hooked around to strike her face unsquared her jaw eliciting of all things, a hearty laugh.

The Captain grit her as her neck muscles swelled, pressing firm against Kozue's attempt to choke her. Her free hand clamped down hard on Kozue's arm, but strangely enough no move was meant to remove it. Her fingers dug in with crushing force as she could only grin.

It never ceased to amaze her when they thought themselves safe in a position such as this. Clinging on only made it certain you'd stay put.

"Supposin' it will make a lotta noise." She mused with a rasp to herself, Kozue's early claims about to come true but for all the wrong reasons. The Captain, never wanting to let spill a fine beverage pressed the bottle to her lips, plugging the opening with her tongue. Not a drop would be wasted should she have her way.

Leaning forward she bent at the knees before suddenly she threw herself mightily to the floor with all the force and fury in the seven seas. Her vice like grip was a shackle to bind the girl to her unfortunate location behind the Dread Pirate, setting a course to see the smaller woman dashed across the floor beneath the towering wall of woman she had tried to scale so readily.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:35 pm

It seemed like a good idea. For five or so seconds, anyway.

She didn’t want to risk taking Scarlet head on, not until she had a better understanding of the way she fought, could get a sense of how she did with strikes. Plus she wanted to slow her down, and getting in an early choke seemed like the ideal way to do it. She clung tight, even wrapped her legs around Scarlet’s waist, clinging to her like a hot New Jersey limpet.

It only occurred to how potentially bad of an idea this might have been when Scarlet saw fit to keep talking and take a swig, despite Kozue hammering her face in. Not to mention the iron grip that ensured she wouldn’t be letting go anything. ”The fuck are you talking-”

It all became clear when the busty buccaneer hurled herself back went flying through the air. The world ground to a halt and time slowed as they flew, giving Kozue one long, horrified moment to realize the absolute agony she was about to be in, and know there wasn’t a damn thing she could do to stop it.

Around 200 or so pounds of hardened Irishwoman came crashing down, sandwiching Kozue and the floor. Her grip immediately loosened and her arms flopped to the side, as her body became less interested in fighting back and more interested in writhing with the pain. Trapped underneath Scarlet’s hulking body, the New Jersey Ninja arched her back and squirmed, gasped for air, and tried to deal with the myriad of pain coming from both her back and front. ”Oh shit…” She closed her eyes tight, clenched her teeth. ”Fuck!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Like a mighty oak she had come crashing down, a destructive force to anything beneath her. rather then the resounding echo of splintered wood, they were met with wild reactions of a different sort. Hoot, hollers, the odd cat call. Most had parted like the red sea around them, not wanting to be anywhere near them as this escalated.  

Scarlet loosened her grip and lifted Kozue's limp arm from around her neck, carelessly tossing it aside to lay along side the broken woman. As much as she wanted to relish in the moment of the writhing woman beneath her, they were about to be on the clock. It wasn't as if this was the first time she had spent the night in a cell, it likely wouldn't be the last. With any luck the two would be made to share the space. Wouldn't that be fun. She lurched forward with a snort, pulling herself to her feet. She stepped away briefly, pulling a man from the crowd by the collar.

"Hold me drink, take nary a sip unless ye wish a similiar fate." With that she threw back the bottle to take one last swig before pushing the bottle onto the bystander, shoving him back into the crowd. With a hacking cough and a pound of her chest she made her way back over to where Kozue lay beginning to hum. The Captain bent down briefly to clench her fingers around the woman's hair. She began to sing, in rather high spirits again as she manhandled the woman at her fingertips. "Oh! Farewell to you, my Kozue, ten thousand times adieu~..."

Her eyes scanned the bewildered crowd as she give them an expectant look. "Give me a beat ye bilge rats!" hesitantly someone in the back clapped to a steady rhythm. Another person stomped in time. By the time The Captain had risen again to her full height, most of the bar was providing her ample backdrop. She began to make her way across the room, giving the woman's hair a violent yank to keep her dragging along behind rather than one slow pull. "I'm bound to cross the ocean girl, once more to part from you~.."

She stopped before a large wooden support beam, artificially weathered to look like it had been that way for ages. Her muscles tensed as he not only lifted, but hurled Kozue up to toss her carelessly into the pillar like a ragdoll. The girl almost seemed weightless with how Scarlet was able to handle her.  "Once more to part from you, fine girl~!"

She thrust out her leg to catch Kozue in the stomach to pin her to the pillar before her feet managed to get anywhere near the ground. She leaned in slowly, forcing her weight down upon her leg as she ground her heel into the American Ninja. She rested a forearm across her leg, grinning down her leg at Kozue. "Try not to vomit on me boots lass, ye've already got enough of a floggin' coming to ye."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Kozue might have made a mistake or two, here. She was woman enough to admit that, especially when there were such obvious clues to support the fact.

Like the way she was hammered into the floor, laying there like she’d been crushed under a steamroller. It was hard to find a bone in her body that wasn’t aching right now, and just the simple act of sitting up took a titanic effort. She would’ve been fine - fine enough to fight, anyway - if she had half a minute or so to recover. As it turned out, she had nowhere close to that much time.

”Come on, come on, come-” She had just begun to rise when Scarlet reached down and seized her hair, yanking at her brown strands. The only reprieve she got was from the time it took for her to get the people singing, clapping along to her jaunty tune. Silly as hell, but she was happy for the relief, because one that was done? Right back to pain.

”Get the fuck off me, get the fuck-” Kozue kicked and squirmed about as Scarlet dragged her along the floor like an unruly child, hauling her over to a nearby pillar. The next thing she knew, she was getting flung into the thing with ridiculous strength, so much so that her feet left the ground. And they didn’t come down, either.

She hung. Pinned. Held against the wall with the insane strength in Scarlet’s leg. There was no escaping it, no fighting. All she could do was hang there and writhe about, feverishly pushing at the leg that was digging deep into stomach. The difference in power was staggering, and it was all too clear who had the advantage here and how this was likely going to go.

But did that mean she was going to give Scarlet the satisfaction of her giving in? Nope. She wasn’t about to vomit, but she had something else that would have to do.

Kozue spat on the boot that had her pinned, and looked up at Scarlet with a withering, defiant grin. ”Fuck your boots.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:37 pm

"A spit shine? Right thoughtful of ye lass, but we have business to attend to at the present, try to keep ye wits about ye." She tsked softly. "Plenty o' time for ye to lick'm later." She eyed Kozue flatly, bringing her first close to her face to hotly exhaled on her various rings. She polished them off on the though of her pants until they shimmered properly. All the while she left her weight on the girl digging in deeply.

"I truly hope this isn't the sort of competition I'll be gettin' here, else I've been mislead." With one massive shove of her weight to drive the air from Kozue's body she pushed off, allowing the girl her freedom, in some respect. Though the onslaught never stopped.

The Captain had already lunged down at the American Ninja, a meaty fists violently arcing through the air to bore itself into the side of her face, following through fully to drive the girl back to the ground. With the collection of finery adorning her fingers, she might as well have been clenching brass knuckles on top of her brutally immense pool of physical strength. If she managed to floor the girl again, she would take a skipping step forward before kicking her boot out at the woman's side so hard it was possible that it would lft the girl off the ground and send her clattering into a nearby table, freshly cleared of patrons when the brawl began.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:10 pm

Kozue was expecting some reprisal for the spit, and she had a strong feeling it would be coming. But that was the thing she was quickly learning about this woman: she was impervious. She kept trying to push her buttons, but if she was really mad, truly mad, she was doing a great job of hiding it. Which, in turn, just made Kozue all the more pissed off. Pissed off because she couldn’t piss someone else off. A new one.

Scarlet let her go from the pillar, but it was only an instant of freedom, one she didn’t get to enjoy. A fist collided with her face in the next moment, one that knocked the sense clean out of Kozue’s head, had her seeing nothing but stars. When it came back, she was on the floor, collapsed to her hands and knees.

She didn’t stay on them for long, either. Before she could even think of rising again, a boot crashed into her stomach and sent her rolling across the floor, knocking out what little air she’d managed to accumulate since she’d gotten that boot out of her stomach. She crashed into a table and sent everything on top of it crashing down on the other sides - a salt shaker, two mugs, and a half-eaten plate of chips.

Kozue was dizzy from the oxygen loss, her mouth was bloody from the punch, and she was fairly sure that kick had either taken out a rib or was damn close to it. In other words, she’d been fucked up in record time. Still not giving up, though. Not to a woman like this.

”The fuck are you talking about, Kyla?” She spat out some blood and licked the rest off her lip, while she began the arduous task of rising to her feet. So far, she was up to her knees. Not a good start. ”This is just warmup. “ She looked her way through the strands of hair that had come undone when Scarlet yanked her around. “That’s the best you’ve got for me, huh?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:38 pm

Scarlet felt her fist grind itself down into Kozue's face as she guided her to the floor with a sickening crack. It had been awhile since she fought, inside or outside of the ring. This was turning out to be a good opportunity to dust off the rust and barnacles. With a small hop she had sent the girl off into the horizon with a kick, comedically holding her hand to her brow as a visor, squinting into the distance. She spied where she cast off Kozue into into a sea of furnishings, allowing her to settle before making her way over.

Buckles clinked softly as she made her way over, taking the time to check her rings for blood and adjust them on her fingers. She stood before Kozue for but a moment, not hovering for long. They were fighting after all. The American Ninja had ample time to talk earlier so the Captain saw no need to slow the pace of things down further.

She lowered herself down to a crouch beside Kozue, bringing her palm down upon the back of her head like she was swatting the largest bug imaginable, it might as well have been another punch with the overwhelming strength behind it.

"Why would I be wastin' me best on ye?" She asked curiously with a crooked smile. She moved to rise again, taking hold of the scruff of Kozue's neck as she started to drag the woman up to her knees, checking the woman's face with her hip to keep her compliant on the way up. If she hand managed to get Kozue this far, regardless of how well the woman had risen, she would shove the girl's head between her thighs.

Leaning in, she moved to wrap her arms around the girl, giving her a sudden tight squeeze to hinder her breathing. From there she would lean herself upright again, trying to flip the girl up onto her shoulders, taking two long strides before sending Kozue down in a release powerbomb on top on the nearest collection of tables and chairs gathered up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum