Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Third Impressions(?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Third Impressions(?) Empty Third Impressions(?)

Post by Yori Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:47 am

The crowd was simmering down early into a life taping of Tension. There had been a moderately entertaining match prior, enough to keep them occupied while they waited to see a few of the big names of Tension show themselves. As the house lights dimmed, curious spectators glanced to the entry ramp before a familiar track began to play.Immediately the mood in the arena lifted.

The Theme:

A pale ambient glow engulfed the crowd as those who knew what this meant stood up, looking throughout the crowd rather than the stage. Others were confused as the commotion and just road the wave of emotions of the people around them. There had been rumors he had been driven off by the Valkyries. There were rumors her had retired from injuries. There were rumors he had DIED... there were a lot of baseless rumors thinks to fan theories. Fake news. None of that seemed to matter now, in the moment. With a dramatic metalic clap, yellow and blue spotlights beamed down on the entryway.

"Tokyo!" The spotlights snapped from the entryway, floating through the crowd at random, as if searching. People were excited, overjoyed as yellow and blue spotlights rolled over the arena. Everyone watched them with anticipation, waiting to see where they would converge."I am with you!" The lights focused in on an area tucked in the back of the arena where he stood tall on the arms of two of the audience's seats. A young woman, ducked down between his legs was recording on her phone.

He glanced down at her with a small wink that got a blush from her. He was garbed in the iconic gear Blue Thunder Mask was known for, these days and those who came before him. He wore a new T-shirt today, a special one a fan had made him. It featured him on the font, drawn up in a cartoonish style, applying a submission hold to a faceless figure in biker gear. A familiar scene. On the back of the shirt was the words "Valkyrie Killer" wrapped in barbed wire over top of a burning motorcycle wreck. He had under one arm, what seemed to be several more of the same shirt too!

"It's been too long! Are we enjoying Tension here tonight?!"
He made his way down the stairway, rushing down to ringside. Along the way he tossed shirts out into the crowd, targeting younger people within the audience. There was a roar of cheers, though if it was for him and his shirt spree of general appreciation for the brand he wasn't sure. Either would work, so long as it drummed up support. "Shake the walls, let everyone in the back know I'm here! There is SOMEONE in particular I want to call out here tonight!"

"THUN---DER THUN---DUER... MAAAAAAAAAAASK!"

Blue Thunder Mask laughed out over the Microphone, nodding with approval as he bounded towards the barricade, leaping over it with one palm planted over top of it. "And that's why you're the best crowd in all of Japan!"

He briskly jogged around the outside of the ring, giving each and every person with an outstretched hand some manner of high five or vague arm touch in his attempts. Once he had appeased as many fans as possible he rolled himself into the ring. he ran from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, shouting out into the crowd and pumping his fists. Nearly everyone in attendance was eating it up by this point. Dropping down her returned to center ring, waving his arm for the lights to come back up, which they did.

"Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome!" He flashed a boyish grin as the chants continued. He raised a palm, calling silently for quiet as he couldn't help but laugh. "As fond as I am for my simple visits, I'm actually here on business here tonight." He tossed what appeared to be the last shirt he had to hand out over one shoulder, moving slowly towards the ropes. "As you all may recall, I had a little match here with a certain biker gal not too long ago..." He raised a brow as the crowd cheered and chanted for him. A new one joined the the fray however. It didn't have quite the same ring to it, but her certainly wasn't going to stop them.

"MA-KO... Tō-SUCKS... MA-KO... Tō-SUCKS... MA-KO... Tō-SUCKS"

With a small shrug and a smirk he folded her arms over the top rope, bouncing lightly against them as he leaned. He let the chants go on for a bit longer before he spoke again."So if you aren't too busy shaking down people for lunch money or giving people swirlies in the back, come on out here Makoto." He pushed his weight into the ropes roughly, enough to spring back upright. He rolled his shoulder, slipping the last remaining shirt off to raise it high, waving it out towards the entryway. "Saved one for you, kid's small, just right size for you."

Back to top Go down

Third Impressions(?) Empty Re: Third Impressions(?)

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:44 am

Funnily enough, Makoto hadn’t come to the arena tonight to start any trouble. She was actually there to - for once - just have a match.

She was still a registered wrestler with Tension, and while she hated to be fighting on someone’s beck and call, even she knew she had to play ball every now and then to keep herself on the payroll. Simple enough, really. She’d show up, wreck some dumbass, get paid, and be out for the night. There was shit to do back at the house, stuff with a new recruit, getting everything in order.

She’d been getting ready backstage in the guerilla, doing a few stretches, limbering up, doing a little shadow boxing. Stone was on her phone, talking with one of her cousins back home from the sound of it, while Devine watched whatever was going on in the ring. Probably another POW match, chances were, some guy getting dragged around the ring for the crowd’s entertainment. Probably Clyde Gastin, chances were.

That was what she’d thought, anyway. ”Uh, Mako?” She called out her way, a rare hint of nervousness in her voice. ”Got something for you to see.”

Makoto just dug a finger through her ear as she turned around, groaning all the way. ”If it’s just another guy you want to drag out for a hentai match, you can-”

Him.

She stood there, arms folded. Watching. Listening. Not moving a muscle as he rallied the crowd. It seemed like the beating they gave him had worn off, or he was doing a good job of hiding the pain. He was out there, looking like nothing nothing had happened. Happy. Energetic. Vibrant.

Makoto would change that.

Only a minute passed before familiar, hated music came blaring out over the speakers, heralding the arrival of Tension’s most dreaded trio. Stone came out first, standing tall as she slid through the curtains, followed by Devine’s sexily sauntering form. And there, coming down the middle, stood Makoto, decked out in her full gear, a microphone in hand and a scowl on her face.

The music died down quick enough, giving way for the audience to shower them with a fresh wave of jeers. All of them went ignored, however, as Makoto brought the microphone to her lips and spoke.

”I hope you really liked that shirt. You’re going to be eating it in a few minutes.”

Straight to the point, as usual.

”Got anything to say, dumbass?” She took a step forward, then another, as she and her crew started a slow walk down the ramp. ”You know, before I do the thing I said I’d do the next time you showed your face in Tension. You do remember what I said, right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:54 am

Blue Thunder Mask smiled as he heard the familiar music, glancing out among the crowd at the reactions. Everyone was in fine form tonight now that they had been roused. The packed arena not disappointing him in the least. It seemed Makoto wasn't in a very good mood tonight. Maybe that was just her default setting. It was difficult to see the potential in her from here, when she talked. Still, as fiery as he remembered. It seemed Stone hadn't been kidding about how the biker babe wanted his assured destruction. All according to plan though really.

"While it doesn't expressly say it on the tag."
He flicked a finger up the ramp at Makoto. "Not for consumption. Sorry." He gave Devine a small wink and a shrug. If any one of the bikers knew if edible shirts were actually a thing, it was likely her. Still, he wasn't going to hang up on this point, not while the better one was fresh.

"I don't recall actually. I think it was lost somewhere in the whole, three person gang up thing you had going last I saw you. When I pretty much beat you right..." He took a few steps back, glancing around the ring. He shuffled a bit to the side before nodding. He hopped up and down a few times on the spot as if testing the give of the canvas. "Right here." Blue Thunder Mask gestured to the image on the shirt with a smile. "Just like this actually. Very handy design. Bad form by the way. As the head of a gang, you should lead by example."

He leans to the side slightly, glancing between the crowd and Makoto as he spoke in a stage whisper into his mic. "Do... your girls normally just bail you out all the time, or do you have some chops outside of your actual choppers?" He was in raw form tonight, really tearing into Makoto. Worst of all he did it all lightheartedly, with a big dumb smile. he was having fun. Surely the worst crime of all.

One might have assumed he was goading her on to try and piss her off. They would be right. He already knew she was short tempered and easily riled. What better way to let her make poor choices than to poke at her like this. Of course, there was a chance she might stop listening and just issue the attack order... time to stop goofing off Makio.

"I'm out here tonight to challenge you actually." He left it simple and open. More for the fans thank for Makoto. No doubt everyone would assume it was just another match. Maybe with a zany stipulation. Boy did they have no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:02 pm

God, now came the talking. Mako had almost forgotten what an absolute ham Blue Thunder Mask could be. The crowd got behind him - of course they did. He was their hero, giving the big, bad bikers a good talking, standing up for the innocent and blah blah blah. If anything, every word he said made Mako more sure that she was doing a public service by grinding him into past, even if the public had no clue about it.

She was willing to let him prattle on, but she had to interject when he came to the part about how their last match had gone, and the state she’d been at the end of it. That needed some clarification.

”Look, smartass.” She stopped at the bottom of the ramp and pointed up towards him. Yes, she could charge the ring and just start this beatdown without any problem, but she had a point to make, first. It wasn’t like he was going anywhere. ”You took me by surprise, all right? I was caught off guard by someone who looks as stupid as you not fighting like a total idiot. Don’t mistake that for something that’s gonna happen, again, all right?”

The point seemed solid enough in her mind, and it seemed like Blue Thunder Mask was inclined to agree, because the next thing that came out of his silly mouth was a chance for her to prove it.

Her brow furrowed and her head canted to the side, looking at him like he was the craziest thing she ever saw - and, hell, he just might’ve been. ”A challenge? You.” She pointed his way. ”Want to challenge me?” She stuck a thumb to her chest. ”You really think you’ve got the clout for that?”

Devine raised a sheepish hand and leaned to the side. ”Once again, if you don’t want to-”

”Shut it.”

”Shutting it.” Devine covered her cute grin with a shy hand and stepped back to her place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:02 pm

"Well, you accepted my challenge last time when you thought I was an easy mark. The only thing that's changed is I've more or less beaten you once. Seems like more clout than I had before, only difference is you know I can take you." He tilted his head with a small smile. Reaching back, he threw his arm underhand to toss the shirt to the trio. While it was a small, it wasn't a kid's small. What a dirty liar.

"Besides, you are all about the whole "Might makes right." thing. For now anyway. I might change that when I am running things." He glanced up wistfully as he spoke, trailing off at the end. He feigned surprise as he realized he said too much. He figured this would be the best way to drop it, nonchalantly as a false slip. No lead in, no questions of how he knew how the gang worked. Just rile her up and go right in so she couldn't overthink it.

"Oh that's right. I wanted to challenge you for the Valkyries." He wasn't aware a collective gasp could be so loud as audience goers we shocked. They murmured amongst each other questioning if he could do that. Everyone seems abuzz. "I figure if you are going to roll around claiming to own Tension you need a little more diversity in your ranks to better represent the Y chromosome demographic. Inclusion is a big thing these days." He wagged a finger down at Makoto at the end. A lecture. Great.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:34 am

Makoto didn’t move when the shirt was flung her way. She didn’t need to and she knew it. One of her lieutenants would catch it, and sure enough, one did - Devine’s hand darted out and snatched it clean from the air, right before it could slap her in the face and make this whole thing more embarrassing than it need to be. ”Score.”

She started to slip into it as Stone casted a curious eye her way and Makoto kept her eyes forward, not the least bit bothered. Or appearing that way, anyway.

She had more important things to focus on, anyway, like the odd words which were suddenly coming out Makio’s mouth. She canted her head while he spoke, and the more he said, the more it seemed to tilt, until it at an exact 45 degree angle. When he finished, she didn’t say anything right away, she righted her neck, narrowed her eyes, and looked Stone’s way for a flash of a second, before shooting her glare towards the ring.

”What an interesting little idea you’ve got there. Wonder how it popped in.” Her nose shriveled up for a moment, before straightening up with a long sigh. ”Okay, hotshot, we’ll play that game.” The crowd seemed to like that idea - they were still confused on how this worked, but the idea of someone putting a leash on the Valkyries appealed. She knew how to shut that shit down.

”But!” She shot a finger up. ”Don’t think you can get off without putting something on the table yourself, hero. When - when - you lose, you’re my bitch, day and night, as long as I say. You cook, you clean, you use that tongue for something useful and lick my boots. And better than that…” She pointed towards him. Or, rather, at his face. ”That mask? It’s becoming an ornament on my bike. Clear?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:29 am

It was all fun and games, even when Makoto rattled off her terms. He had lived in some pretty rathole apartments over the years with questionable roommates. Cooking, cleaning, whatever, was all up his alley already. Granted, he didn't use his tongue to do it. That's why they had cleaning supplies after all. No, what killed the moment to him was the potential desecration of his mask.

He wasn't a luchador. This persona wasn't a secret identity for him, taking off the mask wasn't a crime. But it still stood for something. His ideals, his hopes, his dreams, everything he shared when he was in the ring with not only the fans but his opponents. That gave him pause. He had expected to put his Tension career on the line. Losing would mean a shameful blow to his pride, but one he could have recovered from.

His eyes drifted to Stone as he stood silent in the ring. Was all of this actually worth it? He was doing this to free himself, to stop them from hurting others, and supposedly to help Makoto. This woman who wanted to break every part of his mind and body for the simple crime of existing. He was starting to regret this. Starting to doubt himself.

He raised his mic, though he was silent for a time, turning away from the bikers at ringside. "What do you say Tokyo? Do you want to see me put it all on the line?" He held the mic up and for once there wasn't an uproar of support. A few odd cheers but mostly a conflicted and mumbling audience. "I can't hear you... Should I put it all on the line!?"

Thrusting the mic out to the crowd, there were now a flood of cheers, clapping, and stomps which only grew louder the longer he was silent. It seemed asking again had been all it took to let them know he was willing to listen. So it was settled. He wasn't certain he could have made the choice himself, even with all his conviction. He wasn't sure if Makoto knew what this all meant to him, if she did this was one of the most underhanded moves she could have made. Granted, for all she knew he would do the same to her if he took the gang over. Or could, in theory.

"Guess I am going to need to learn how to ride a motorcycle. If you want my mask for your ride, I am going to want your ride for when I put on my mask." He turned on his boot heel, making his way back to the ropes. "I accept. Since you seem pretty confident I'm going to lose, I don't think your bike is going to be an issue, right? So when and where are we doing this?" Even on the microphone he had to raise his voice over the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:11 am

Boom. There it was.

Makoto had been watching Blue Thunder Mask intently and intimately while she spoke, focusing on his face, reading every little feature, and his sudden shift when she mentioned that mask wasn’t something that could get past her. He wouldn’t have believed it, but she could relate to his little dilemma. For her, it would be like someone taking her helmet. That mask was something she could own of his that he’d never get back. A token of her dominance. Oh, he could make another one, sure, but it wouldn’t be the same. Not really.

He’d always know that she had the real one, and everyone who passed her on the highway would know, too. She’d come to the ring with it adorning her bike. She’d put it on for a laugh. Every day, every way, she’d be dragging him through the mud.

She narrowed her eyes as he paused, clearly considering the shitstorm he was steering his ship into, but he didn’t waver. She knew he wouldn’t. Makoto was throwing down the gauntlet, putting him to the test, and he couldn’t back out now. That wasn’t what heroes did.

Stupid, stupid man.

She nodded when he talked about putting her bike on the line, not letting the audience know how much that thought bothered her. She wouldn’t have to worry, though. Not with what she was about to throw his way.

”Okay. You’re on. And since I’m already dressed up and ready to go, we can do this tonight.” The crowd began to cheer, settling into their seats, eager for the fight. ”Thing is, though, since I’m the leader? I get to make the rules. And I say that since I already beat you once, you have to earn the right to take me on.”

Mako stepped to the side and gave her lieutenants pats on the back as she passed around them. ”Two matches. Any kind my girls want. You take them on, you win? Then you get to go up against the big boss. And you don’t get a rest between, either - this is all going down tonight.

Stone had remained true to her name so far, but that little addendum brought some cracks to her face, shifting a quick glance between Mako and Makio. She knew the little demoness would up the ante, but this was a big step, even for her. Blue Thunder Mask’s task just went from difficult to Herculean.

”So, what do you say, hero?” Mako leaned up against the barricade, cocky and sure, with a Cheshire grin. ”You ready to go?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:07 am

Blue Thunder Mask perked up along with the crowd, backing off from the ropes. She wanted do go tonight? Now? He was ready. He reached down, pulling his Valkyrie Killer shirt up and over his head, shaking out his hair. Then she went into what he and Stone were expecting. He'd have to go through one of the others first tonight. That was fine. He was still ready to go. No doubt it would be Stone first. He couldn't help but snicker at her claims of beating him. They both knew that was a bald faced lie. He had her dead to rights before she called in for outside help. Officially on the books he had won as well, just by DQ. He wasn't about to split hairs over it now. he could deal with that after she was down a second time.

He nodded along with her rundown on what would happen, walking to the side of the ring to toss his personal shirt out into the crowd for some lucky person or persons to fight over. He stopped mid stride when she mentioned it was all going down tonight. Three matches, back to back, a gauntlet. He grimaced trying his best to disguise as a grin of confidence but he wasn't really the best at hiding his emotions. He had been involved in just about every match under the sun, even a few that AFW didn't even have. He had done two standard matches in one night, had even done iron man matches. This though? Three matches against three separate opponents all in their personal match of choice.  What a nightmare scenario.

Any sympathy he had developed for Makoto between his conversation with Stone now had all but evaporated. Was she really this shamelessly cowardly that she'd stoop this low just to bring him to heel? Out of everything that had ever happened between them, how was thing the thing that made him seethe even more than being cheated out of his first real victory against her with that gang beatdown. He wanted her in the ring so bad, to put her down to the mat and make her tap. He never wanted to actually hurt someone before until now.... but he had to go through two more people to make it happen. His eyes drifted to Devine and Stone.

Blue Thunder Mask gave a small shrug, shaking his head. "If you want to cower behind a few of your girls, that's fine. Sure just two of them are going to be enough? I thought you were going to make this even." The crowd roared to life again with cheers and laughter, a few more chants broke out for him. He turned to glanced Makoto's way, trying his best to stand tall for the crowd. He was happy to see they believed in him more than he was believing in himself at the moment. "Who's first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:24 am

God damn it, Makoto.

Makio wasn’t the only one looking at the pint-sized terror with a shred of disappointment. She’d expected her to throw an obstacle or two in Blue Thunder Mask’s way. What she hadn’t expected was for her to go this far. She was right, she did have the right to add on to the challenge as she saw fit, but this was going beyond the pale.

The worst thing? As bad a deal as it was, she knew that Makio was going to take it. Mako knew it. Everyone knew it. So it wasn’t the least bit surprising when he did.

Nor was it all that surprising when Devine stepped, wearing the t-shirt he’d thrown their way, with a few modifications - namely, she’d ripped the sleeves off with a pocket knife and tied up the bottom to expose the washboard abs she was so proud of.

”I’ll give you three guesses.” She gingerly took the microphone out of Makoto’s hand and sashayed forward, one hand on her hips as she swished. ”You. Me. Hardstyle Hentai match.”

Devine licked her lips, making them glisten as the crowd gave a rowdy cheer at her suggestion. They may not have liked her affiliations, but they liked her ideas. ”If you’re going out, might as well go out and enjoy it, too.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next