Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Berial, BritBrat, dragonswill, FairyGirl, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Imai Cosmo vs Laila Nazari

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Imai Cosmo vs Laila Nazari - Page 5 Empty Re: Imai Cosmo vs Laila Nazari

Post by Underdog21 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:44 am

Laila almost smiled...almost...as she managed to snag Imai in an armbar. Her powerful legs coiled around Imai's arm, feet locking behind his shoulder as she leaned back, twisting on his lower arm for good measure. Caught between her grip on his wrist and the vice-like grip of her legs, she was now threatening to snap Imai's arm in half...unless he was a good boy and tapped out, that was.

Imai had other ideas, though, as he dragged the two of them towards the ropes. A second later, he managed to snag the bottom rope with one foot. Annoyed, Laila reluctantly let the Japanese boy go...though as she rose up, she stomped down on the shoulder of the arm she had been torturing. Grabbing him by his blonde head, she would try to yank him back to his feet again, wanting to whip him towards the ropes before he could recover...

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW
Laila Nazari, "the Bird of Prey"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandAkumaShogun on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:52 am

Any thoughts of celebration Imai had at being able to get to the ropes as quickly as he could were cut short by the stomp to his shoulder. He let out a strangled yell of pain at the stomp, the pain keeping him from reacting to fight when she gripped him by his hair. As he was pulled to his feet his other hand moved to his shoulder, the ache still moving through him.

As she went for the Irish whip he found himself in more unfamiliar territory with a wrestling ring in the form of the ropes. He began to regret not taking up one of his fellow competitors in the underground circuit when the other offered to train him in pro wrestling. Still he knew to at least turn though the bounce back from the rope kept him unsteady and open for whatever his opponent had planned next.

GrandAkumaShogun

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:33 pm

Laila's entire body was tense as she whipped Imai towards the ropes. A lot of things could go wrong with a simple rebound from the ropes, she knew, and she had no wish to unwittingly give Imai the initiative back. She burst into a run as soon as Imai came rebounding back, her powerful legs propelling her forwards, arm raised as though for a clothesline...

...but at the last second, she would spin to the side, trying again to grab for Imai's arm. If she managed it, she would use her grip on the limb to use Imai's own momentum against him, flipping him head over heels onto his back. And if she managed that, then she would immediately drop down and snap her legs around his arm, trying to re-initiate the armbar submission and continue to punish that same limb.

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW
Laila Nazari, "the Bird of Prey"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down