Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Falls Count Anywhere: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Gwendolyn DuPont-Bettencourt

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Falls Count Anywhere:  "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Gwendolyn DuPont-Bettencourt - Page 8 Empty Re: Falls Count Anywhere: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Gwendolyn DuPont-Bettencourt

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:01 pm

Alaina laid there still unable to rise herself. She heard Gwendolyn speak and through her usual demeanor a tiny little tidbit caught Alaian's attention. Gwendolyn was the way she was because of family pressure. Did they look at her as an asset or a corporate mechanism as opposed to simply seeing her as a daughter?

"I mean... I get that more than you expect. I don't have a family lineage or whatever to uphold. I just have a sick dad whose surgeries aren't cheap. The more I win, the bigger the payday I get. Julia was the same way supporting her family. That is why Peggy, the Rogers clan and I all got along so damn well." Alaina said, needing a minute to take a few deep breaths before continuing on. "I just think that the legacy would end up being even better served by letting your ability speak for itself. I hate saying it but this win may be one of if not the biggest of my career. Losing that entropy match in controversial fashion.... the triple threat match being seen as a tarnished win.... failing against you guys int he tag match... It seemed like I could never beat you ever."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Falls Count Anywhere:  "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Gwendolyn DuPont-Bettencourt - Page 8 Empty Re: Falls Count Anywhere: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Gwendolyn DuPont-Bettencourt

Post by killcarrion Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Gwendolyn's best efforts to arise one more would avail her not, a lack of centered balance and incessantly wobbly legs meaning that she would have to settle with sitting beside Alaina with her legs bent upward at the knees. A collection of her track-suit clothed employees having huddled outside the ring at her corner, holding her tag-title belt and imperial robe. A garb she found herself not needing anymore...considering that she was CLOAKED, in failure. Gwendolyn narrowing her eyes in between her exhaustive panting, remaining seated beside both the splayed out Amazon...and beside herself in distraught frustration.

"Well...now you have. You're ceaseless campaign..."
Gwendolyn begrudgingly and bitterly stated while hastily beginning to undo her wrestling gloves. "...to usurp my title reigns...besmirch my name with that puerile moniker..." The heiress referring to Alaina's nickname of Gwennie-Cakes, her gloves now being undone. "...has finally born fruit!! Your point has been proven. I'm sure whatever recompense you earn from finally besting me, will surely assist, in your familial obligations. Which...I might add, would be an issue summarily funded had you and Julia simply acquiesced to my request at last year's SummerSplash. Admitting I was the superior wrestler, and joining my company's employ...DOES have health benefits you know." Gwendolyn bitterly remarked before chucking her gloves at her entourage and folding her arms in a snobbish pout.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:11 pm

Alaina sat up as well, moving slowly and trying to keep making her way up to her feet. For now she would settle with sitting.

"Gwendolyn, I want to win with skill.
Notricks, no help just me on my own. If you did that people would see that underneath all that pomp and trickery that you are a great wrestler. If you ever want to work with me or spar ar rhe gym I'm game. I actually like fighting you, seeing how far you push me."
as Alaina finished she pushed herself up to her feet looking down at Gwendolyn extending a hand to help her up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:52 am

Gwendolyn continued sulking in her own private pity party whilst overhearing every thing Alaina had to say, her arms and legs folded as she furrowed her brow...taking into deep consideration every word her Amazonian adversary had to say. Alaina's genuine acknowledgment of Gwendolyn's wrestling acumen not going unnoticed, despite it coming between her consistent admonishment of her under-handed methods of winning at times. Gwendolyn's sour grapes and bratish demeanor apparently having no effect on the reserved Amazon now standing tall before her and offering a hand of friendship, as well as a hand back to her feet.

The defeated heiress glaring at Allie's hand with an indignant scowl...before she deeply inhaled and exhaled through her flared nostrils. An unsteady climb back to her own feet being taken as she propped one arm on her bent knee, refusing Allie's assistance as to be expected of prideful nobility. Although she wobbled on her uncertain legs for a second, Gwendolyn eventually righted herself and gallantly stood before her career-long rival with a competitive glare. The palpable tension giving way to an audience expecting some form of violent reprisal....all to be stunned by Gwendolyn folding one leg behind the other, and deeply bowing her head with her right arm over chest and her left arm extended to the side. An aristocratic show of respect that Gwendolyn deemed appropriate before she righted herself once more.

"Alaina Sanders....I hereby acknowledge your skills as a worthy adversary. And while I may not subscribe to your own philosophy on the honorable methodology of obtaining victory...I cannot deny that engaging in these bouts of ours has indeed been a boon to our respective grappling skills. Therefore...I hardily accept your offer for mutual training, sparring, and assistance. Let us continue to push eachother to be the absolute best we can be...whether we duel one another again...or duel side by side. However...should we find ourselves engaging in civilized combat once more...do expect a profoundly different outcome." Gwendolyn bombastically proclaimed with her fists balled and propped on her curvy hips, than turning in place with a dramatic flick of her golden ringlets on her way towards exiting the ring. Surrounded by her entourage on her way up the ramp whilst allowing Alaina her time in the Sun to bask in her victory...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8