Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. Cheryl Pride - Smothering Heaven

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Cheryl Pride - Smothering Heaven - Page 3 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Cheryl Pride - Smothering Heaven

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:04 am

Keeping Cheryl in the bearhug, Eirina giggled as she listened to her words, feeling amused by her attempt to look tough and confident. Still, Eirina knew that at this point, she was in control of the fight, and she would not give her opponent any chance to fight back now that she was trapped in the hold. "Oh, don't give me that. I'm sure you'll enjoy what I'm gonna give you next~" Eirina purred as she would bring Cheryl to the center of the ring where she could execute her next move.

Once she was in the middle of the ring, she would then loosen her hold around Cheryl just in time for her to jump forward, looking to bring Cheryl down onto the mat, with her being on top of the girl. She would make use of her own weight to squish her opponent underneath, and hopefully, this would leave Cheryl winded, docile for Eirina to play with later.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Cheryl Pride - Smothering Heaven - Page 3 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Cheryl Pride - Smothering Heaven

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:30 am

Cheryl groaned out loudly as she was squeezed fully in her arms, squirming and writhing all over with that quite impressive bearhug that Eirina was keeping on her. Her legs continued to dangle a bit, feet kicking and struggling in her lifted up position as she was carried right to the center of the ring again, blushing visibly at the teasing that she was getting from the girl's next words. She bit her lip, not knowing what to say at that before suddenly the hold was loosened a little.

She thought she could use that window to escape--but she realized how small the window was going to be just shortly after. Her eyes widened as she was lifted up again with that jump, letting out a bit of a yell before suddenly she came crashing down on her back, sandwiched between the mat and Eirina's body. She groaned out loudly at the position she found herself in, her body wriggling just a bit, trying to recover from that sudden jolt after having been squeezed so hard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 am

Bringing Cheryl down onto the mat, with her body on top of her, Eirina thought that her opponent might be breathless after being crushed underneath her. Still maintaining her position on top of Cheryl, Eirina would then take a seated position on her opponent's belly so that she could move her hands onto Cheryl's, pinning them down at the sides of her head.

"So... loving it so far?" Eirina teased as she would rub her plump bikini-clad butt against Cheryl's belly, hoping to fluster her a bit before lifting her butt up slightly only to drop it back onto her belly with a butt drop, which she was certain would leave the younger woman breathless and gasping for air. "I still have more in store just for you~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Cheryl indeed definitely needed to take a breather from the match with her taking her down like that, her body feeling the effects of all that she's done to her so far. She winced hard, scratching at the mat just a little before feeling Eirina grab at her wrists, sliding them up and pinning them down. She gulped a little, not exactly..in the state to fight back against her yet, still needing to catch her breath.

She shook her head at her words, trying to deny them as she felt her start to rub her butt against her belly. Being 'attacked' like this..it definitely wasn't something Cheryl was used to, quite the tint of red forming on her cheeks again before she lifted her hips up. Cheryl yelled out a little, trying to let something out to stop her, but the next second, she dropped that butt right back down onto her belly. She coughed out from the impact, wincing hard as she looked up at her, whimpering just a bit. "Ngh..Better..get it in as soon as you can. I'm..clearly just..warming up."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:16 am

Eirina just chuckled upon hearing Cheryl's words as she kept her butt right on her belly. "Oho, is that so? You look pretty warmed up already, hehe~" she said before she decided to move herself forward, looking to plant her ass right on her face, going for a facesitting pin, engulfing that cute face of hers with her ass-cheeks.

"Let's see if you can hang in there for long~" Eirina cooed, making sure that she would remain perched on Cheryl's face, covering her nose and mouth which would prevent her from breathing. The crowd was loving such a dominant display so far, and Eirina would make sure to give them her appreciation to their supports by winking and flashing a v-sign.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:45 am

Cheryl was fighting to just keep herself going--pushing herself out of the little stun that Eirina had put on her from slamming her butt down atop her. The girl's teasing just continued on, Cheryl groaning out in frustration before finally her groans were cut off by her moving forward. Her eyes widened when her butt smooshed down into her face, trapping her fully beneath her in that facesit position, engulfing her in her butt.

She let out loud muffled whines and yells into her butt as she covered her mouth and nose, starting to pose and appease the crowd who were clearly loving this display. Cheryl just whined out loudly, kicking her legs a bunch, her body twisting and turning all the while with how much this whole thing was getting to her. She just desperately pushed up at her thighs, fighting in her frantic attempt at air.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:55 am

Eirina chuckled as Cheryl pushed up at her thighs in her attempt to get the Frau Doktor off of her face, but she would remain there, pressing her own plush butt against that pretty face of hers. Just to humiliate her even more, Eirina would rub her own tush all over her face while keeping the crowd entertained.

"Come on... don't tell me you hate this?" Eirina quipped as she would place her hands on her hips while still keeping herself perched on top of Cheryl's face. She thought that she could keep it up until her opponent ran out of air, though there was still a possibility that Cheryl might be able to get her off of her through whatever means.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:40 pm

Cheryl was in..quite the position at the moment. The crowd seemed utterly thrilled to see the normally loud and arrogant girl silenced under Eirina's hips. Her face was just totally stuffed into the soft fabric of her outfit, pushing between her cheeks as she started rubbing all over her face. She just kept letting out loud muffled whines and whimpers, vibrating against her ass and crotch as she struggled, taunted by Eirina's little quip. She would never admit to any such liking of the position she was in..even if the girl atop her was attractive..and the scent, warmth, and softness t hat she was being forced to experience may be a little pleasant.

She kicked both her legs as much as she could, bucking her body in a last ditch effort. She was just attempting to throw those legs up into the air, trying her best to either slam her leg or knee into her back--or maybe even catch her head between her legs and yank her off if she could get those legs up enough!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:37 pm

Still keeping herself perched on top of Cheryl's face, feeling content of staying there until the girl passed out, Eirina was having a pleasant time. With the crowd loving the sight of the Frau Doktor dominantly sitting on her opponent's face, she would make sure that the cameramen would get the best shot as they focused on her. She even blew a few kisses here and there as a sign of appreciation to the approval that the crowd showered on her.

But then, it seemed that Cheryl was less than pleased with her current predicament, and Eirina could feel the girl kicking up her legs. Cheryl then brought both her legs up and managed to catch Eirina's head between her legs. "Whoa!!" Eirina yelped as she was yanked off of her opponent before she landed in such an ungraceful manner. "Oww!!" Quickly, Eirina would roll herself over onto her hands and knees before she looked at Cheryl, puffing up her cheeks, pouting due to her fun being ruined.

"Now that's just very rude! You should just stay under her tush until you pass out like a good girl!" Eirina complained as she would focus herself on getting herself back up onto her feet while keeping her eyes on her opponent. It seemed that the fight would still continue.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:36 am

Cheryl had finally managed to kick her way out of the facesit hold, rolling immediately onto her front and taking in and out deep, heavy breaths to try and regain her bearings. Her head was spinning and her face was a full red, the two just getting eyes with eachother on their hands and knees for a bit before Eirina stood up. Cheryl let out a little grunt, not wanting to give her very much time to have the standing advantage so she stumbled to her feet as well.

She pushed a smirk on her face, taking in the complaining t hat she was getting from the girl. She shook her head a little, waving it off, trying to play off the fact that her face was..clearly quite the deep red from being pinned underneath her like that--the softness of her butt and crotch still lingering on her features, Cheryl trying her absolute best to shake it from her mind with that smirk, acting her usual boastful self.

"Oh please. I had to get myself out of there before I ended up being completely trapped inside that huge thing. I felt like my face was being eaten up by how big it is!" She let out, trying to pick fun at her as much as she could, taking the time to regain herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next