by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Queen" Valerie Makuro

Go down

"Queen" Valerie Makuro Empty "Queen" Valerie Makuro

Post by anegge Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Name: "Queen" Valerie Makuro
Eyes: Ruddy brown
Hair: Brunette, hair trailing all the way to the top of her butt
Height: 4'11" (150 cm)
Weight: 129 lbs. (58.5 kg)
Nationality: Japanese

Preferred Matches:
Val only likes wrestling on beds, but she is open to a surprising number of types of matches.
Pin, submission, humiliation, sumo, and hentai are all fine by her.
She'll even do "hardcore" matches, although her idea of an outside weapon is a down pillow, and she'll finish you off by powerbombing you off the bed into the waiting arms of a huge teddy bear.

She hates strikes and thinks they shouldn't be allowed in wrestling, except for two types: faceslaps, and spanking. Val does not have this aversion to slams or suplexes.

Wrestling Style:
129 pounds is considerably larger than all of the other girls in her old league, so Val considers herself as a "power
wrestler" despite the fact that she isn't esspecially strong. She also likes touching soft skin, so pinning and holds like
scissors where her opponent has to rub on her to get out are her favorites.

Favoured moves:
Buttdrops on the tummy
Spearing
Scissors
any kind of pin, even in nonpin matches

Signature move/s:

Safety Scissors, Val puts her opponent in a side scissors with her thighs across their tummy and holds their stronger arm against her chest with both hands to keep them from splitting her hold. She'll use this to get a submission after bruising a girl's belly with buttdrops.

Goodnight Moon, Val usually initiates this pin by "buttdrop torpedoing" into the stomach of a sitting opponent.
Val gets her opponent on her back and kneels on the arms facing towards their legs. She folds them up and holds them by the ankles to keep them from kicking out. Then she bounces or rubs her butt in their face. She'll use this move for pins or humiliation, and if it's the latter she can kiss them on the mound or spread their legs for the camera too.

Spoonful of Sugar, Val catches her opponent around the waist and drags them down onto the sheets forcing them into a spooning position where she can rub their pussy and breasts to make them cum. Because the move isn't a very technically sound hold she usually uses it when her opponent is too tired and overheating to fight back. Val prefers to use this in nonhumiliation hentai matches because it allows her to finish her opponent without exposing too much of them to the camera.

Entrance music: "(I get a) Sugar Rush" by Joy Electric

Appearance:
"Queen" Valerie Makuro R028x0il
Spoiler:
Personality:
"Val" considers herself the best bed wrestler ever or "bed wrestling queen" and is incredibly stubborn on the point. She's quite gregarious even with  her enemies, but on the other hand she has a naughty streak and loves to embarrass her opponent when she has the upper hand making her a bit of a "kawaii heel".

Past: Had a huge career as the title holder of TFA Wrestling before they were sold to AFW during the economic downturn.
Total Futon Action was the only other league on Japanese television to air bed wrestling matches. And they aired only bed wrestling matches, so Val refuses to participate in normal ring matches. (Not that Cassandra couldn't force her to do one.)

Attire:
Val has contacts, but she hates them, and with her usual matches considers it safe enough to keep her glasses on. She has a beauty mark to the left side of her right nipple (seen in the second picture).

As a top she'll wear something oversized so it hangs down to her thighs with no bra. Her favorites are a white button up
shirt, a white wool sweater (shown), or a red velvet bathrobe.

She wears white cotton panties with a tiny pink bow on the front for most matches, but she also loves to wear more risque panties (again shown) when appropriate.

Sometimes she likes to wear white or black thighhighs.

Val's propensity for buttdrops leads her to use a sweet cinnamon skin lotion on her butt and crotch so her skin down there is both smooth and sweet smelling during matches. In her opinion, there's no need to "stinkface" your' opponent when you can "sweetface" them instead. Val also likes that the scent aids her in putting her opponent's to sleep when she uses goodnight moon.

Last edited by anegge on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 16 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
"Queen" Valerie Makuro GXChUKw"Queen" Valerie Makuro 1BElGMI"Queen" Valerie Makuro UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

"Queen" Valerie Makuro Empty Re: "Queen" Valerie Makuro's bed

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Valerie's bed wrestling bed is a ridiculous 15 by 15 feet. The bed is three feet tall but frameless due to having two matresses. The custom made spread is a soft pink cotton and ends in white lace hanging around the bedspring. The bed itself has a uniquely springy state that stems from a soft, worn mattress being placed underneath a firmer one. The headboard is one foot deep, five feet taller than the bed, and flat on top allowing anyone adventurous enough to climb it a chance for real high risk maneuvers. Except in the case of pillow fights, Val removes all pillows from the head of the bed so the surface is uniformly flat.

The three open sides may have rolled up blankets lining the last foot or so to catch people before they tumble off, but in practice this doesn't work as well as Val hoped. In addition there is sometimes a tucked in white starched sheet covering the bed to improve bare foot traction. Another thing that Val sometimes tries is changing the spread, such as replacing it with fuzzy crushed velvet for a hentai match. In one instance, she even replaced the top mattress with a water bed to offer a completely different fighting experience.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
"Queen" Valerie Makuro GXChUKw"Queen" Valerie Makuro 1BElGMI"Queen" Valerie Makuro UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down