Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rookie Tournament Finals: Yuki Onna vs Himeko Akan

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Rookie Tournament Finals: Yuki Onna vs Himeko Akan - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Tournament Finals: Yuki Onna vs Himeko Akan

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Yuki Onna looked at the direction of the entrance as she heard a music being played before the General Manager of Friction made her appearance, bringing the brand new title belt with her. Yuki watched as the General Manager, Angelique, made her way to the ring. Yuki bowed her head slightly to Angelique, showing her a bit of respect, considering that she was the GM of Friction.

Yuki listened to what Angelique was saying before she received the belt from her. "Thank you," she said simply before she bowed again to her. She took a look at the belt and saw that there was no nameplate yet. Soon, she would have her own name and her own personal sigil emblazoned on it as a proof that she was the current holder of the title.

Raising the belt over her head, Yuki listened to the crowd cheering for her, chanting her name. Then, she looked at Angelique as she asked her whether she had anything to say. She nodded before she took the mic that was handed by her.

She brought the mic to her lips, and the chants quieted down. Barring occasional noises from them, the crowd seemed to be looking forward to listen to what she had to say. "First of all..." she began, her voice sounding rather soft, though one could hear hidden strength in her silky voice. "I'd like to thank every one of you for the supports you've given to me. I am very grateful, I really am. Though I have to admit that there were times when I lost confidence in myself, thinking I would never amount to anything in the sea of giants in this promotion..."

She took a look at the belt again, and smiled. "But, there is no point in worrying about that anymore. I've worked hard and overcome each and every hurdle before me, and tonight, here I am..." She raised the title again. "Now, I will work even harder to show you that your supports for me are not misplaced." Her voice started to sound more assertive, confident etched on her face as she continued addressing the crowd. "I will rise above others and show it to you that I can achieve greatness." Draping the belt over her shoulder, she then bowed. "Thank you..."

Giving a quick nod to Angelique, she handed the microphone back to her before she made her way out of the ring, her music played. The crowd continued cheering for her, and as she moved out of the ring, she moved towards one section of the crowd where there were her parents who were watching the match. They were smiling proudly at her, and she headed over to them, giving both her parents a hug.

This was just the beginning for Yuki Onna, and as a Rising Star, she would show it to everyone what she was made of.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9