Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:38 am

"Oh I think you will..." With that said Dulsa stopped her repeated humping and with swift move plunged her sex as deep as she could go into the erect member of Ataru. Her hands spreaded his legs apart and used the them as extra leverage as she began her final climaxing manuver.

Dulsa orgasmed heavily as she forced her way inside of Ataru intending to make him cum inside of her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 am

Trapped, deeply embarassed and aroused Ataru panted and huffed ot in Dulsa's overheating erotic trap, until the pleasure became too intense to resist and he released his big climax as well.
"G-Gasp.... c-can't h-hold..... m-m-mooreeee... ohhhhhhhh <3"

With a few spasms of his sweaty body the exhilarated boy erupted, soon starting to go even weaker as she was exhausting him by sex.
"Nhhhhh...." he murred helplessly, squirming so meekly now as he looked as weak as a kitten.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:28 am

"Mmmmhmmm Yea thats what I like baby!" Dulsa said as she lay a hand on Ataru's sweat covered cheek. She then layed down on his chest, digging her hands into his.

"I really did have fun Ataru did you..." She said with a curious looking smile on her face. as she drew circles on Ataru's chest.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:46 am

"P-Pant pant.... i-it w-was wonderful...." he admitted in a cute ingenuous way, his tired face all blushing as Dulsa was tracing sweet circles on his heaving chest.

"S-Still... i'm n-not... pant pant... g-going to lose...", he said, trying to squirm away from his helpless position. But, even if he said so, he was totally exhausted, and Dulsa could enjoy how weak and helpless he was now, so easy to be put him in every holds she liked.
It was only up to her whether to finish him off already... or to womanhandle her softened foe a little more before the inevitable outcome.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:55 am

"That's what I like about you Ataru... You just keep cuming back for more and more!" Dulsa got up on her feet and stood before Ataru, She now stripped all the remaining peices of her dress off, She now stood completly naked.

Dulsa grabbed Ataru and tossed him on the bed, spreading his legs and arms all about making him lay like a starfish.

"Well Ataru i'll tell you what... Im gonna FINISH YOU...But im gonna let you pick how I do it! Hows that sound!?" She said as she sat on his stomach on the bed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:09 am

Ataru flushed dep red as Dulsa stripped and tossed him onto the bed just effortlessly, like if he was her own ragddoll.

"Unfhhh.... P-PICK HOW..? w-what d-do you mean..?" he asked in embarassement, not really waiting for an answer as he was just feebly trying to squirm out of her playful pin.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:11 am

"Well... Like.... I could smother you... with my ass... or my breasts... or maybe... you'd like an Iron Claw to the face... Be creative Ataru-kun... time is against you..." She said smirking devilishly loving to see Ataru sweat and stammer.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:18 am

"-Gulp... t-this i-is crazy... i w-won't pick the way you knock me out..in fact, i won't get knocked out" he protested in cute embarassement, squirming just so feebly.

Though, as she talked about smother.. his eyes went to Dulsa's soft glistening breasts... and to her smooth looking yet strong thighs, making his face blush... nd it was quite cleare that a smother, or a scissor finisher...or a combo of the two, were considered the most sensuous, and therefore the most humbling way to lose by the shy boy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:22 am

"Fine... you had your chance..." Dulsa took her right hand and clicnched on Ataru face with her finisher. The Dark Claw. With the intention of KOing im in the painful submission. "You had your chance cutey!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:40 am

"Arrrnghhh.....!!" Poor Ataru groaned in terrible pain as Dulsa applied her claw submission. He was pushed down onto the bed, winching in pain and about to pass out...
whemn, surprisingly, the sharp pain kinda urged a burst of adrenaline in him and, with a sudden squeeze of his hands , against Dulsa's wrist, he would try and pull himself free of her lethal submission.
Though, if it was successfull, that last effort would leave him totally helpless in any case, still giving Dulsa all the chances to choose his way to slumberland, as he would lay down panting softly.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next