Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Dulsa had no idea where this new found strength in Ataru came from, she simply let him take while he was like the way he was. Stronger, Rougher, Warmer. everytime his trusts were put into her she gasped half-way in surprise and pleasure as her body felt shockwaves with every thurst.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Ataru moaned in mindless pleasure, keeping the pace up as they sweaty body squirmed and bumped against each other, going hotter and hotter.
His lips started covering Dulsa's neck with kisses, trailing down to her breasts, as he was going overheated.
At this rate, he was going to burst out soon, which would bring him to self-defeat in the second round.... unless she would reach her climax first.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Dulsa for the first time in Sex Wars was reaching her climax... Her body comptletly caught off guard by the enhanced sexual prowess of Ataru.

"Nyughhh...Ughhh..." Her cheeks now sported a bright shade of red, she struggled to keep herself in composure as her sweat covered body bounced up and down along the queen sized bed, panting and moaning heavily the end was near for her. if Ataru could hold on for a bit longer he could capture one round and tie the score.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:13 pm

"D-Dulsa.. ohhh.." he was now breathing heavily, looking down at her with burning eyes. His lower back muscles flexed as he gyrated his hips against her in a delighted rocking movement, totally lost in pleasure.

Then, he planted his hands at each side of her for leverage, and resumed a deeper, passionate his hip-thrusting, his body starting to shiver and arch in anticipation, his moaning louder and louder with each new pumping he gave.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 am

"ATARU!!!" Dulsa's Moans grew heavy and loud as Ataru added even more sexual tension, his pace quickend, his hands caressing at her sides, His cock driving deeper into her than ever before Dulsa couldn't take it any longer. She wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly, pulling him in closer as she finally let loose, and finally climaxed.

"...Ooooh..." A faint groan escaped her she dropped her arms and legs down to the bed physically drained of nearly everything. She panted heavily trying to recover herself as she lay on the bed covered in her own juices.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:15 pm

"Mnnfhhhh..." Ataru huffed out in overwhelming pleasure as Dulsa squeezed him hard, while shooting her beautiful climax. That was the final touch to him too, and he couldn't hold back longer from bursting out.
Just the time to slip his bulging member out, and it literally erupted, spraying his hot load hear and there with force.

"Ohhhhh... <3" with a loud moan he finally laid back beside her, panting in erotic relief. Matter of a few seconds, but looked like he had gained in round 2.

Such a victory was probably going to cost him, as he laid down spent and mesmerized, but damn... who cared about the match now?
"Y-You're amazing... Dulsa-chan..." he managed to breathe out in a warm, contented voice as he laid on the large bed with her, his sweaty chest heaving up and down as his erection was fading.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:18 am

"I could say the same about you Ataru.... Where did all THAT come From???" said Dulsa as she panted heavily on the bed nearly exausted of all her strength, also forgetting about the match.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 pm

"Pant pant... i think it came out quite natural with the wonderful girl that you are..", he said still laying down and recovering, lovingly caressing her hand with a gentle touch of his fingers.

Such a hot and passionate round 2 had left him tired and weak in sight of the incoming final round. Dulsa looked a bit mesmerized too, but had probably the advantage of having spent less of her energies. Again, he was not caring much.

After another while, he felt his breathing and heart going to a more normal rate, as he turned his head to his sexy opponent: "mmm... i'm so loving to lay here with you Dulsa-chan. Though, i know we have a final round to go, so....ready to resume when you are..", he smiled playfully and added "unless you're going to quit that is..", winking at her as he waited for Dulsa's reaction.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 am

"Quit!? Ha! Please... I quit to no Man... Im gonna win this Ataru, But I suppose with moves like the one's you've been showing me you have a chance too." Teased the blonde vixen as she rose up on wobbly knees on top of the bed.

"Well what are you waiting for Love? Get up and Take Me! Or are you all worn out?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:04 am

Ataru blushed at Dulsa's playful tauntings: probably she had guessed his limbs were still weakened from the wild, and too recent sexual intercourse.

Though, he tried to play the part and stood up. "H-Heh... worn-out? You wish.. here i come Dulsa-chan.." he said with a not so convincing smirk.

With that, he would try and step forward grab her into a standing headlock, though his movements were not so fast.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ambushed!! Dulsa vs Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next