Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ashley Wilson Vs Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura: A Punk vs A Cheerleader?

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ashley Wilson Vs Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura: A Punk vs A Cheerleader? Empty Ashley Wilson Vs Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura: A Punk vs A Cheerleader?

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Ashley Wilson vs Yayuuki “Lucky” Sakura.
Match Type: Standard Match
Win Conditions: One of the competitors must pin their opponent 3 times in order to achieve victory.
--

Ashley Wilson:

Inside the locker rooms, there was quite a commotion going on, loud noises such as crashing, bashing, and smashing could be heard inside, all with accompany yelps and jeers from the women using it at the time. Was it a brawl that had broken out inside? Perhaps one person pushed another too far and now they were fighting violently? The AFW was well known for housing some of the most deranged, violent, and merciless characters in the entirety of the sport. Blood fights, crimes, and violent fights were a common occurrence.

Luckily, this was not one of those times.

The noises and crashes from inside was not because of a fight, but because of an overexcited individual. Ashley Wilson, the red headed rocket, was bouncing around the room excitedly. This was her first match without her best friend, Misty Goto, and her excitement was palpable. She could hardly contain herself, acting like a kid and running around the locker room, doing cartwheels and jumping around, losing her balance and then falling into things like lockers or people…only to get back up and start all over again with a big grin on her face. It was irritating, sure, but many seemed to forgive the newbie after seeing how bright eyed and excited she seemed to be.

Ashley was all ready for the match! She already had her red leotard and gloves on, her entrance theme was queued and ready, all that was left was for someone to come back and get her. Thankfully, that was sooner rather than later, Ashley bolting out the door like a rabbit from its cage the moment the AFW official knocked on the door, missing the sigh of relief from the other locker room members.

--

A somewhat excited audience sat in the outskirts of the ring. Tonight was a bit special, the first match of a new recruit, which was always exciting. What type of character would she play? How was her style? And most importantly, was she cute?

Some of those questions might be answered as the song Punk Rock 101 began to blare through the stadiums speakers, the heavy drums and guitar almost rocking the building from its foundation. Within seconds, the twin tailed punk stepped out with a wide grin on her face, playing air guitar to the beat of the song, despite the instrument being played at the time was the drums. Rocking out like no one was there, Ashley walked down the ramp, strumming the air while dancing to the beat. At one point, a person in the audience seemed to be singing along with the song, to which the little red head ran over and sang with him for a verse. After a quick wink, she jogged into the ring, grapping onto one of the ropes and hopping up rather theatrically just as the beat slowed, a microphone suddenly appearing in her hand as if from thing air, a rather proud look on her face as she brought the microphone to her lips…

And began to sing along!

“Seven years later he works as a waiter,
She married a trucker and he's never there!
The story never changes, just the names and faces!
Like Tommy and Gina they're living on a
PRAYYYER!”

That got the crowd going, smiles galore and excited screams were Ashley’s next verse, the red head tossing the mic behind her, waving towards some, giving devil horns to others.

Finally, her song died down, and she walked towards her corner, ready to see what foe she was facing tonight. Ashley didn’t bother to look up who her opponent was, not even her name, far too preoccupied with her entrance to even think about researching her foe.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Ashley Wilson Vs Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura: A Punk vs A Cheerleader? Empty Re: Ashley Wilson Vs Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura: A Punk vs A Cheerleader?

Post by Cicilia Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Lucky stared wide-eyed as her opponent entered the arena, her jaw dropped so far... it was amazing that it hadn't cartoonishly hit the floor! Her emerald eyes took in the sight of the blazing red fire-cracker before her, watching as she danced and sang to her song!

"Oh... Em... JEE! She's so CUTE!" Lucky squealed quietly backstage as Ashley completed her intro! No joke, the cheerleader was practically hopping up and down behind the curtains right now, eager more than anything to get in the ring with her! Even though they were roughly the same size and build, Sakura felt the unrelenting NEED to hug this girl, to snuggle and cuddle her like she was her very own teddy-bear! She was just so ADORABLE from her outfit to her face to the way she danced to the lyrics she sang!.... Okay, maybe that last one was a bit of a downer but still!

She had to hug this cutie!

Compelled by her own desires, the happy go-lucky cheerleader skipped down the ramp with the start of her theme her eyes LOCKED on that red-bubbly girl! Wow! She had a feeling she was gonna have a lotta fun fighting her! Almost as much as Maddie!.... Almost. She didn't think anyone EVER could compete with that girly (besides herself of course) but Ashley might very well be a close second! Lucky slipped under the ropes before hopping to her feet in one swift move before walking right up to her opponent and holding out a hand!

"Hiya!" She greeted with a warm smile. "I'm Lucky! YOU are cute!" She giggled softly, taking control of these introductions. "It's nice to meetcha! I hope we have a good ol' tussle!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Ashley Wilson Vs Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura: A Punk vs A Cheerleader? Empty Re: Ashley Wilson Vs Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura: A Punk vs A Cheerleader?

Post by Tarantulust Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:57 am

Ashley waited and watched her foe as she skipped down the ramp. The cheerleader seemed as excited as the punk girl was, both of them grinning like loons as she climbed into the ring. To Ashley’s surprise, her foe was the same size and build as her. More often than not, she was shorter than her opponents, but this was a fine foe for her first match alone. Of course, there was one bit that the cheerleader, calling herself “Lucky”, clearly had quite a bit more of. Her skipping made it readily apparent, and when Lucky went in for a hand shake, Ashley couldn’t help but give her breast’s a mischievous, yet envious stare.

Ashley liked to play an egotistical punk girl when in the ring, and this match would be no different. Rather than take the cheerleaders hand, Ashley simply placed her own hands on her hips, puffing out her chest while trying to look tough, her twin tails practically wagging in anticipation.

“You can’t be too lucky if I’m your opponent tonight!” Ashley said with a grin, giving Lucky a wink to let her know she was playing, “My name is Ashley Wilson, and darn right I’m cute! I’m also tough, determined, and by the end of this, I’ll be the one with their hand held up with the win!”

Lucky didn’t look like a cheater, so she left herself pretty open. Her hands on hips, a grin on her face. One of her favorite parts of a match was the beginning back and fourth dialog. It was clear from the way Ashley spoke that she was ready and willing to get started whenever, the woman practically bursting with energy!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Lucky's smile waned a bit when Ashley didn't take her hand and started taking that smack, but her grin QUICKLY flashed back to life once she caught that little wink! It was a signal, an indication that she was just playing it up for the crowds! She smiled widely at the cute little fireball in front of her, retracting her arms and placing them on her frill-decorated hips as if mimicking her stance! She thrust out her chest, catching the jealousy-tinted gaze of Ashley looking over them. Lucky's own emerald eyes flicked down to her opponent's in return, her smile widening a little in pride! Yes! She DID have a glorious chest, didn't she? It was something she was proud of and flaunted whenever she got the chance... like right now for example! She had no reservations about her feminine beauty and liked to rub tease her lesser-endowed rivals and friends about it... in as kind-a-way as she could think of in any case!

"Oooooooooh reeeeeeally...?" Lucky drawled, bringing up a hand to tap her chin. "There can only be one winner and I've already decided I wanna be it! Sorry cutie..." *wink* "...But I think I'ma beat you up! Don't hate me, 'kay? I'll take you out for a milk or something after you lose!" She made a subtle jab at Ashley's... almost kid-like appearance, even though she stood the same height and had a similar build! If only it weren't for her chest, they might've almost had the same body-type! That got her thinking... She looked about as fast... maybe a smige faster... Similar strength...

Awh, who was she kidding... she was taking in ALL those adorable features she was going to have both the fortune and misfortune to wrestle with! Oh BOY she couldn't wait to get her in a bear-hug! She was nothing but all warm and cuddlies for this girl! She wanted nothing more than this match to start!

"You can... like... quit now if you want!" Sakura offered, stretching her arms up over her head and leaning to the side, showing off her toned, well-worked figure as she stuck a tongue out playfully. "I know I'm kinda scary looking..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Ashley couldn’t help but stare at Lucky’s figure, it was the type Ashley had wanted for herself since she was a kid. She could remember back when she was a kid, she would make her two brothers play house with her, and she was always the mother. Even back then, she could envision the body that she was so sure she would have as a woman, but after her teenage years, and a few years after that, her body had hardly changed. She still had a fairly kiddie face, her boobs weren’t as big as she liked, and about the only thing she could rely on was her lower half when it came to sex appeal.

When seeing Lucky puff out her chest and show off her curves, Ashley couldn’t help but look down at her chest, even going so far as to give her bosom a light bad. Really there was no comparison between the two. A slight blush appeared on her youthful cheeks, the grin turning into a somewhat embarrassed, shaky smile.

It’s Okay! I’m just a late bloomer is all! They’ll get bigger!

With that hopeless thought out of the way, Ashley would respond to Lucky’s offer with a slight tilt of the head, purposefully acting poorly confused.

“Oh, dear, should I really quit so soon? Hmm…” Ashley crossed her arms and tapped her head a few times, before acting as if she had an idea. “I know, why don’t I ask my new fans?”

Before Lucky could respond, Ashley turned around and cupped her hands around her mouth, yelling much louder than anyone a girl her size thought she could,

“Hey everybody! Who wants to see me to beat this cheerleader down a peg?!?”

A loud round of cheers and applause greeted her, along with the subtle sarcastic “No” or “Boo”.

“Go-Get-Her! Go-Get-Her!”

Seemingly satisfied, Ashley turned back to face Lucky, a smug smile and a shrug of her shoulder was her response.

“Well, you heard ‘em. Can’t turn down a fan.”

Ashley would then go back to her corner, waiting for the bell to ring. As soon as it did, she would demonstrate her speed, blasting out of her corner like a rocket, looking to start the match off with a drop kick, aimed at the chest Lucky seemed so proud of moments ago.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Lucky was actually kinda shocked how the audience was turned against her so suddenly, a loud and vocal fanbase making themselves known at Ashley's behest! She blinked in surprise as a good number of the spectators called for the cheerleader's defeat... though she did pick out a few boo's for her opponent ever now and then! She smiled at that... It meant she wasn't alone here! She had some fans! To be honest, Sakura always felt a tiny bit intimidated when there were so many people backing her opponents... It almost felt like she was being ganged up on despite the audience staying in their seats! Knowing that some people wanted her to win... It gave her a little more to work with... more motivation to fight!

"No, I guess you can't." Lucky sighed heavily, as if upset her cute and cuddly opponent had turned down her offer. "Oh well... I guess it's inevitable they'll be disappointed then because you're going down!" She cutely stuck her tongue out again at the flat-chested fire-cracker before going to her corner herself!

With the DING of the bell, Lucky BURST out of the her corner like a rocket, intent on showing off how fast she truly was! Ashley... wasn't too slow herself as the two girls charged down each-other! In fact, she may have been a little faster... hard to tell when the distance between them closed so fast! Sakura smiled widely, at her opponent, a thought already formulating in her mind! If her cute little red-head were to suddenly run into an unexpected drop-kick...

Heh heh heh! She was so EVIL!

Just as the pair seemed about to charge into one another, Lucky suddenly jumped up, bringing her lower body up with her and throwing her legs out in a sudden drop-kick... that only seemed to meet that of Ashley's head on as they seemed to do the same thing! Their boots scraped past one another and along their legs, forcing Lucky to wince... before a boot nicked her jaw! It didn't hurt that much... surprised her really... If it had hit full on, though...

The two girls hit the ground with twin-crashes, Lucky quick to get to her feet as she charged at Ashley again, trying to catch her off-guard with a sudden fore-arm strike!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:53 pm

It seemed great minds DID think alike.

The motions were so similar, so precise in their timing they could have easily passed as planned, practiced even. In perfect symmetry, the the two competitors ran at each other, hopped up at the exact same moment, kicked out their legs in what would have been brutal attacks, but instead just barley grazed one another, both of their boots grazing the others jaw. In many ways n was like the beginning of a dance, two partners working together to make something that no one person could make. It was a quick, fleeting piece of work, but not one that would go unnoticed by most. The fact the it was completely random, made up completely by the wills of the two fighters and nothing else made their synergy all the more perplexing, yet interesting.

Of course, all that stuff went over Ashley’s head, herself just thinking about her jaw that got nicked. As soon as she hit the floor, she rolled away to give herself distance before hopping up to her feet with a flourish. Ashley loved to be dramatic, so she spun around quickly, before pointing at her foe, hardly paying attention.

“You were Lucky to dodge my—YIPE!

Lucky was clearly more of an “action” kind of girl, judging by how she was throwing a fore arm aimed right at Ashley’s face. It caught Ashley completely off guard, so rather childishly, she ducked down, hands over heard head like a child. As soon as the arm whiffed over her head, Ashley realized how silly she looked. Trying to spin it as best as she could, she somersaulted forward, acting as if that was what she did instead of the duck and cover position.

As soon as she got to her feet, she simply lunged at the cheerleader, looking to tackle her down to the ground so she could get into a more advantageous position. Whether she was actually capable of pushing the woman down and straddling her was another situation entirely.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Their movements came in pairs, the two of them jumping up to deliver a drop-kick that never truly landed! As if rehearsed, both red and yellow boots bypassed one another, lightly nicking the jaws of their opponent's! Lucky couldn't help but marvel at their similar thought-processes, how they both went for the same move at the same time and stuff! She knew for a FACT that wasn't planned but such a firey start was already rousing the crowd, what with all their cheers and cries of excitement! She knew SHE wasn't going to be the one to break the illusion of the show! Sakura was quick to get up, as was Ashley, the smaller girl starting to speak... before DUCKING LOW just in time! The cheerleader's forearm swept *just* above her head, the girl's sanguine hair brushing against Lucky's arm! Sakura instinctively flinched, expecting some kind of counter attack...

Nothing...? She blinked, her emerald eyes flicking down to spot Ashley crouching there, hands over her head like a little kid hiding from the mean, scary thunder in a rainstorm! he sight instantly melted her heart... Almost made her feel BAD actually! The cute little dodge had ALMOST convinced Lucky that she WAS fighting just a little-one.... A TALL little one, but a kiddo nonetheless! Lucky made no moves to attack her while she was crouched over, simply looking down at her with a heavy heart. She didn't even know if she WANTED to fight her anymore! She was just so CUTE! Ashley would rise herself after an adorable summersault, suddenly going for a tackle on Lucky!

...Coincidentally... that's exactly what Lucky was thinking too! She wanted to take her to the mat, put her in a submission or something and end the match quick... and that line of thinking only resulted in the two of them SLAMMING together once more, their bodies pressed heavily against one another awkwardly! Reflexively, Lucky's hands sought out her opponent's, trying to grab them and put the girl into a test of strength hold!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:08 am

Ashley had every intention of knocking Lucky to the ground, putting her in a submission, and quickly ending the fight in record time! Her first lone match wrapping up so quickly would be a true statement to her skill, and even better, a huge bonus to her reputation! Misty would tell her what a good job she did, and maybe if Lucky wasn’t to sour on losing, they could go out and have some fun together! All of it sounded like a good time to Ashley, causing her tackle to have that much more ‘oomph” power-wise.

Of course, it did not go quite according to plan. Lucky sent a tackle of her own, causing the two of them to bounce off one another like pendulum balls, bouncing off each other’s kinetic motion. Ashley stumbled for only a step, before shooting forward, looking to crash into Lucky with a classic test of strength!  The cheerleader would be so surprised that an aerialist like Ashley would even think—

Oh, she had the same idea…

A slight pout appeared on Ashley’s face as her clever plan was foiled before it even began. But it did not last long, as she began to push against Lucky, getting in close, bodies rubbing up against each other somewhat awkwardly, the two costumes creating friction as they rubbed up and down on one another. If it got to that point, Ashley would even push her forehead against Lucky’s, her eyes filled with competitive spirit.

Ho Ho! It seems someone is a fan of mine! Copying my moves, are we? It’s okay, I won’t tell anyone, but you won’t beat me that way! I’ll trip you up soon ENOUGH!

Suddenly, the fiery red head pushed as hard as she could, using her arms and legs for one big push, keeping the cheerleader on her toes!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:18 pm

As if a pair of all-powerful deities commanded it to be so, the two cuties SLAMMED into one another trying to go for a tackle, their hands interlocking their fingers and going for a test of strength instead! Even though Ashley was putting up a great fight against her, Lucky couldn't help but smile even wider, leaning in so that their bodies rubbed up against one another! Their suits almost seemed to catch on the friction they created rubbing against one another, but Lucky paid that no mind... She was having too much fun shoving against the cute little firecracker! Slowly, the two leaned in once more together, their foreheads pressing against one another as the soft green eyes of Sakura met the firey reds of Ashely! Neither of them would give way to the other... NO WAY would Lucky take ONE step back from this spot!

"PSSH!" Sakura scoffed as the cute little girley accused her. "Why would I have to copy you when I'm so winning right now??" She inquired cockily! "Nnngh... So why don't YOU stop copying ME and we can have a real match already?" Despite her big words and brovado, Sakura was actually having quite a hassle trying to hold her ground against her... Of course, she was nothing she couldn't handle! After all, Lucky went toe-to-toe with Maddie Lux and there wasn't a girl in the AFW that had more energy than HER!

Still though...

Lucky's arms trembled softly and sweat began to bead on her skin as she tried to shove back her opponent harder and HARDER, pushing back with both her forehead AND her arms! ...For a little while at least... Being this close to such a cute girl... she couldn't help herself... Ashley was just SO cute! Breaking away from their... "Head-lock thingy", Lucky instead diverted her face down to lock lips with the smaller-chested girl, kissing her softly! It wasn't meant to distract her... if anything, Sakura was distracted from the fight by these urges but she just HAD to kiss her... She couldn't wait! She was tooooooooooo fricken ADORABLE!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next