by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Resa Yolka Vs Okami

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Resa Yolka Vs Okami  - Page 8 Empty Re: Resa Yolka Vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:43 pm

"Nahh you totally earned some private time with wolfie. I'll be content with just stealing a goodbye kiss", the ref girl winked knowingly.

Meanwhile, Okami was getting sleepier and sleepier with each new second spent in the smothering confines of Resa's cleavage, while she spoke ever so soothingly to his damp forehead.
As a sweetly mean taunt, the busty vixen blew softly down at him, moving the silver strands of his hair with a gentle wind while at the same time denying him the much needed oxygen to stay conscious.

"m-mfhh....mf....x///x". Resa's large, warm breasts felt so nice to Okami's succumbing mind, lulling him into helpless sleep until he totally fell into their treacherous comfort with the cutest, muffled sigh.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:10 pm

“Why thank you. It when me and wolfie face off again I’d love to have you referee for us. And if it ends with us going back to a room again I’d be more than up for a threesome. I’m sure wolfie here would like it too.” Resa would finish as she gave a light slap to Okami’s tired face with her breasts, a silent promise to him about possible future fun.

When she felt he had completely passed out, Resa would have g him to her chest one last time before letting him go, getting off of the unconscious boy while beckoning for the ref girl. “His lovable lips are all yours, sweetie.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:25 am

Okami's unresisting head lolled along with the teasing pummeling from Resa's breasts, a clear sign that the wolfboy had been tuckered out.

His slumbering mind distantly registered the plushy pressure of the ref girl's kiss as she hummed with pleasure, lingering for a few seconds before she parted with a suggestive *pop*
"Mmm that was tasty. Now be a good wolfie and let Mommy Resa carry you back home sweetie", she mockingly baby-talked to the obviously unconscious Okami, then standing up but not before she would plant a last sloppy *smooch* to his damp forehead.

"Oh and my name is Patty Pinkett but you may call me Pinky. Looking forward to be your ref soon again!^^".
Done with presentations (and goodnight kisses), the cute-busty pink haired girls winked at Resa and bounced her way out of the ring, leaving the snoozing Okami at the mercy of his beautiful seductress.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:43 am

“Oh, I can’t wait my precious Pinky.” Resa giggles before looking back down to Okami. “Oh wolfie, you’re a popular boy here. I hope our time together will be good enough to put me ahead of all the other girls.” She then picked Okami up, placing him over her shoulder while pulling his pants up for him, giving him the courtesy of being covered. “Can’t have everyone staring at my wolfboy on the trip to my room, can I?”

She’d then start to head out of the ring, having barely any trouble carrying the boy down before heading up the ramp. Before she left, Resa was sure to give one last wave and wink to the audience, her breasts bouncing as she did. “You were all wonderful! I hope to see you all again next time!”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:18 am

The noisy cheering from the crowd was barely caught by Okami's slumbering ears. Groaning faintly, the silver haired boy belonged to Resa now, draped over her shoulder and easily carried away. Predictable destination: Some private place where she could play with her wolfie as long as she pleased.

Many jealous eyes were glaring at Okami's limp frame there, all of them wishing they could trade places with the damnedly lucky boy.

WINNER OF THE MATCH: RESA YOLKA VIA DOUBLE BREASTSMOTHER KNOCKOUT.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8