Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Exhausting debut! Selene Cara Vs Koji Yamada

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Exhausting debut! Selene Cara Vs Koji Yamada - Page 5 Empty Re: Exhausting debut! Selene Cara Vs Koji Yamada

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:11 pm

Koji's consciousness drifted away in the pillowy embrace of Selene's huge breasts, as she could feel the boy go nice and limp in her arms. His labored breathing slowed down to a slow pace, smothered within her cleavage as she lovingly held him before her bosom, pummeling his face lightly as a further taunt, and a confirmation of Koji's knocked out state.

Dropped down to the mats, Koji was not allowed to rest as Selene's legs picked up his unresponsive head and put him between her thighs for a sensuous reverse headscissors.

"Mnnnghf...... uunh.... @///@". The young boy was slowly brought back around by Selene's teasing voice, and the warm stimulation provided by her large breasts jostleing his boyhood side to side.

"Nnnhggh... what...? Ahhn..n-nuu... @///@". Still groggy, Koji slowly realized that he was a prisoner of Selene's smooth strong thighs.... and of her large enveloping breasts too, rewarding her with a meek groaning and squirming reaction.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Exhausting debut! Selene Cara Vs Koji Yamada - Page 5 Empty Re: Exhausting debut! Selene Cara Vs Koji Yamada

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:48 pm

“There you go, conscious as you’re supposed to be.” Selene said back to him, tightening her legs around him as a taunt. Of course, he wasn’t out for nearly that long, she was just rubbing in the fact that whether he was KO or awake, he would be following her orders.

And to further cement this thought, she’d put emphasis in her breast slaps, knocking his aroused member. “I think you’ve been holding this in for quite some time. So I suppose it’s only fair now that I let you have some release.” And slowly, she’d add on to the strength of her breast blows, making a surprising show of how long she could stall his orgasm while being between her boobs.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:14 am

Koji could not be more humiliated as Selene happily welcomed him back to the embarrassing reality of being imprisoned into another sexy hold of hers, letting him know that, conscious or knocked out, he belonged to her.

"Unnhgg... s-shut up... I'm not your toy-yinnghh.... 0///0", the trapped boy started to groan but Selene's thighs swelling and squeezing harder around his poor neck were of different opinion.

Koji's hands ran up along those velvety-layered coils, ineffectively trying to pry them apart and occasionally pawing at her round hips to not much avail.
And Koji's predicament could only get worse as Selene started to squeeze and pummel his boyhood with growing enthusiasm inbetween her soft melons, letting his arousal mount without allowing him sexual release... yet.

"Aahhhnn.... s-stop it... at this rate I... fuuahhhn... <3". Koji's words said stop, but his moaning voice and twitching body virtually screamed "please don't stop!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:00 am

“That’s rather high of you, asking me to stop while being utterly unable to even challenge me.” Selene responded to his plea for her to stop, keeping her breasts around his cock but no longer shaking her large melons. “And besides, we both know that you really want this, and that you’re incapable of holding yourself back any longer.”

To prove her point, Selene put her breast slapping into overdrive, not holding anything back in her conquest to make him cum. He wouldn’t get a break aside from her loosening her legs around him. She wanted him fully aware for his climax, just so that he’d know how hopeless his situation truly was.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Koji blushed deeply from the sensuous jail of Selene's headscissors, as she turned around to teasingly speak at her prisoner from her superior position.

Flustered in the loosened but still inescapable squeeze of her thighs, he was too embarrassed to come out with a defiant reply now, and soon he was too aroused to even think at anything to respond, when the busty blonde started to use her wonderful breasts to lovingly 'punish' his boyhood.

"G-Gasp....! F-Feels too good...ahhhnn... don't... oh no..nooo... ahhhhhhh!!! Y-Yes...yesss.... @///@".
Lovingly bullied and overstimulated by those marvellous womanly pillows, soon the trapped boy could not endure any longer, his body, mind and lust surrendering to Selene as he bursted out with a big climax.

The fans laughed and cheered in lewd joy at the sight of Koji's energetic boyhood shooting a high spurt of his cum, all of them knowing that Selene was going to have him completely at her mercy, and definitely loving the idea.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:33 pm

Selene would smirk as the helpless boy came hard between her tits, shooting evidence of his sexual surrender up for all to see. Although among the load of semen that Koji shot out, Selene had noticed that some had landed on her corset, nearly blending in with the white fabric. And while normally she didn’t have much worry over it, she had decided to make a special deal of it this time.

Sitting up on his chest, Selene would shake her head and sigh as she looked down to her corset. “Such a shame, I can’t have this on while it’s got cum on it. That’ll mix too much with my scent.” Moving to her strings, she’d untie and remove the corset in a slow and erotic fashion, revealing her large breasts as she stood up. “Guess that means I can’t have it on for now.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Exhausted from the strenght-draining climax, Koji could only stare in fascinated embarrassement as Selene strip-teased off from her bikini top.

Her breasts were so large that their large roundness was visible even with Selene giving her back to him, and Koji blushed deeply at the thought that those incredibly gravitay-defying melons didn't even need a bra for support, if not for decency.

While she leisurely sat on his chest, Koji could try and push her off maybe, if he wasn't so weakened and mesmerized by Selene's confident beauty.
Finally released as she stood up, the boy managed to wobble up to his feet too, assuming a ready-to-fight stance. But from his unsteady balance Selene could tell that he wasn't ready at all.

"Uhhh... y-you won't defeat me... 0///0", he tried to say but, unlike his previous defiance, Koji was clarly intimidated and on the defensive for the first time in the match, trying his best not to be entranced by her huge boobs, their perfect perky nipples threatening to hypnotize him with the steady bouncing.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:28 pm

With Koji now exhausted from being smothered and forced to climax, Selena could now focus more on messing with the boy now. And as her breasts would sway from her jumps, she knew that his attention was square on her bouncing bosom.

Moving close to him, Selene would press her soft mounds against his chest, seeing his reaction. “What’s the matter Koji? Is your attention on something else right now?” She’d ask, getting into his head again while keeping herself ready. “I thought you’d be able to show me more of the AFW, but I guess you’d much rather stare at my breasts than give me a challenge.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:27 pm

Hardly holding back from moaning at the smooth, warm sensation of Selene's huge breasts squished suggestively onto his chest, Koji blushed deeply making all the best efforts to look anywhere but down at her massive, glistening bosom.

"Ugh... It's your fault for trying to distract me with those big.... 0///0... Uhh...f-for trying to distract me! 0///0".

The evidently flustered boy shook bis head some, like trying to clear his mind. If anything, such embarrassing closeness had brought his busty opponent at reach of his holds.
"A-Also, it IS my intention to give you a challenge...and win!"
With those brave/flustered words, Koji crouched down slightly and reached with his arms around Selena's graceful hips, willing to lift the girl across his shoulders, like for an airplane spin.
...Assuming that the amazing busty blonde would let it happen, that is.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:21 pm

“I don’t think trying is the right word here.” Selene giggled as she pulled away from Koji, dodging away from his attempt to grab her. “It’s rather clear just how much you’re thinking of them right now.”

Just as Koji would begin to recover, Selene turner once more and slammed her rear into his face once more. “But before you can enjoy my breasts again, you’re going to have to endure for a while longer.” Selene would then began to continue her assault on him, slamming her rear against both his stomach and head in an attempt to move him back towards the nearest corner.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next