Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration  - Page 4 Empty Re: Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:20 am

Rebecca groaned on the canvas, arching her back up in the aftermath of Himeko's suplex before the Pale Giantess pushed her back down, letting her weight flatten the dark skinned amazon as heavy chocolate coloured breasts pressed up against the creamy pair of the Heavenly General turning her groans into moans. She knew that one of the risks of this challenge would be what to do when the match inevitably turned to hentai tactics, the oiled palm rubbing fast as Himeko whispered lustily in the Amazon's ear. When did she even have time to come up with a pet name?

The Ebony powerhouse wasn't going to let the General walk over her like this for long though, reaching up to roll the Pale Giantess off her while she took the chance to stand up on slightly shaky legs "When I do... you'll be the first to know." She promised, reaching back down to wrap her arms back around the Japanese heavyweight, trying to hoist her back up to her feet in her tight grip, giving Himeko a taste of a bearhug for her desire to be close with the dark skinned warrior.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration  - Page 4 Empty Re: Himeko Akan vs Rebecca Tomko: AFW Pankration

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Himeko was really enjoying her time on top of Rebecca. The chocolate amazon was at her complete mercy as her oily palm worked its magic. However, it turned out the complete mercy was not so complete. Suddenly, Rebecca would start to roll them over before lifting Himeko up on her feet in a bear hug. Needless to say the whole thing was impressive, but the giantess was getting squished now!

The one thing she had going for her was that her hand was still pressed against the woman's pussy. Albeit this was an awkward position for her arm, but it gave Himeko an edge! So the giantess would force her fingers into Rebecca's honey pot before moving them in and out with a curling motion. "AAACK! Well...I think...you'll be gushing...sooner than you think!" Himeko would say while groaning a bit. She was still getting crushed, but at the same time, it was kind of worth it to make the amazon enforcer all hot and bothered!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:02 pm

Rebecca didn't mind having Himeko's hand still reaching low as she put the squeeze on the Pale Giantess, in fact it made it all the better for the ebony amazon as each jolting pull she did made the Heavenly General's palm press into her more, making her moan as she inflicted more punishment onto her opponent "Mmm, you might be right there..." she purred with pleasure as she held on tight, her chest pressing up close with Himeko's "But I gush on my terms, got that? You don't make me scream, I scream 'cuz I want to, when I want to."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Himeko was getting crushed in Rebecca's arms, and it seemed that the pleasure was only making her squeeze harder. Almost as if the pleasure was fueling her ever tightening muscles. As the giantess was squeezed, though, the ebony amazon told her how she only gushed on her own terms. And that she screamed only when she wanted to, cause Himeko couldn't make her scream.

"Oh? Well...ack! I-If that's...th-the case...I'll just...prove you...wrong!" Himeko groaned before she suddenly kissed Rebecca fiercely. As she did so, the giantess would use her own muscles to try prying the enforcer's arms open. It wasn't an easy task at all, but Himeko would try none the less! She'd even keep her hand locked onto and massaging Rebbeca's sex. This wasn't about breaking out with brute strength alone, though. If given enough space, Himeko would suddenly drop and slide out of Rebecca's arms with the help of the oil! Then, the giantess would do something really crazy. Which was to shove her face into the ebony amazon's sex while down on her knees!

That way Himeko could try lapping away at her opponent's honey pot, while her arms wrapped around Rebecca's large thighs to keep her in place. If successful, the giantess would look up while working on the woman's hot sex. "The screaming can wait...but I'm gonna make you gush...right...now~" Himeko declared, as if there was no other option for her opponent. In the childish woman's mind, this was Rebecca's punishment for acting so bossy.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun May 09, 2021 10:52 pm

As great as it felt squeezing Himeko like this, letting her opponent palm her into bliss while she piled on the pain, Rebecca couldn't keep her grip on the bearhug as tight as she wanted, with the ebony warrior moaning out as the leader of the Heavenly army literally slipped out of her grasp and between her legs. With Himeko quick to anchor the amazon enforcer down to the ground there wasn't much she could do to stop the pale giantess from going to town and eating her rival out. "Kch... dammit!" Rebecca hissed out as she wrapped her hands around Himeko's head, futily trying to maintain some illusion of control as her legs started to buckle out from under her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon May 10, 2021 1:14 am

Himeko happily went to work on Rebecca's sex as she licked her so fast it was like her tongue was vibrating. The giantess was getting pretty into this as well...there was just something so hot about dominating a woman sexually, even with dark skinned amazon technically being in the dominant position! Actually, especially because of that! Even though Himeko was on her knees, buried face first in the standing woman's pussy, she had the control here!

She knew Rebecca loved this too! Feeling the ebony amazon bucking against her face was a clear tell. And while eating out like this (without taking breaks to breathe) got her really light headed...it didn't matter while the busty behemoth was so turned on! "Gush-Gush-Gush-Gush-Gush-Gush-Gush-Gush~!" Himeko would say, repeating what she wanted Rebecca to do over and over without end. Soon enough, Himeko would try to surprise her opponent by yanking on her thighs suddenly. Hoping to flip Rebecca down on her ass, with would allow the bubbly behemoth to eat away at this honey pot even harder!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon May 10, 2021 8:05 am

Rebecca couldn't stay upright forever, torn between trying to push Himeko away or pull her in closer while the Pale Giantess redefined what it meant to be a power bottom in AFW. All it took was one determined push and the amazon was toppled once again, landing flat on her back and getting no reprieve from the General of the Heavenly Army's relentless assault between her legs.

The Japanese heavyweight would get her wish soon enough as the ebony warrior let out a deafening moan on the oil soaked canvas, her powerful thighs giving one last powerful squeeze even when trapped under Himeko's arms as her entire body shuddered into orgasmic bliss, flooding the Pale Giantess' mouth with what she craved, her whole body going limp as Rebecca was left panting on the mat. Point one to Himeko, although with how good that felt it wasn't exactly conductive to getting the largest woman in AFW to surrender any time soon

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon May 10, 2021 2:26 pm

Himeko was so focused on her task as she lapped away at the woman's honey pot, that when Rebecca finally gushed, she was caught completely by surprise! Eyes going wide out from being caught off guard like this, the giantess would get a face full of the towering woman's juices. Some of which got in her eyes because she went wide eyed. Having accomplished her task, Himeko would get up on her knees as she rubbed her now stinging eyes.

"Ack! I'm blind!" Himeko blurted out, sounding like she was joking, but actually serious. It was really hard to tell when she was actually being silly in situations like this one. Blinking her eyes as the stinging faded, Himeko would take a look down at her hard work. Rebecca was panting hard after her orgasm. The fluids of her climax still soaked across her thighs, the mat, and even Himeko's mouth! The giantess quickly started grinning like an idiot. Giggling to herself as she enjoyed seeing the big, bad Tomko like this.

"Hehehe~ I-made-ya-gu~ush~" Himeko would sing out, playfully rubbing in her success with a rather teasing tune. The behemoth wasn't going to let such a juicy situation pass her by, though! With Rebecca still limp on her back, Himeko would do a belly flop right smack down on the big woman's chest! A big thud could even be heard as their rack's collided! Giggling as she laid on top of the panting amazon, the bubbly babe would rub her big tits down on Rebecca's darker pair. "So Missus-"I GUSH ON MY OWN TERMS~"-Tomko...I kinda made you gush a lot, huh~?" she giggled, doing a goofy imitation of the amazon's deep and serious voice as she looked down at the woman. Staring so close to the other woman that their foreheads were actually pressed together, Himeko could barely contain all of her laugher as she waited on a response from Rebecca.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon May 10, 2021 7:30 pm

There was a lot to be said about being forced to orgasm in front of a cheering crowd, the humiliation of it all, but what was really getting on the ebony amazon's nerves right now wasn't the audience but her opponent taking the time to rub it in, in more ways than one. "Gckch!" Rebecca grunted as the full weight of the Pale Giantess came crashing down on top of her, the Japanese heavyweight using her American counterpart as an impromptu mattress and driving what energy Rebecca had managed to summon straight back out of her.

It wasn't just Himeko tasting the Amazon Enforcer now as the soaked face of Himeko dripped down onto Rebecca's lips while she took the time to taunt while she was still recovering. "S-shut up..." she growled, unable to do much else but turn her head away while stuck underneath her foe like this.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat May 29, 2021 6:14 pm

Himeko only seemed to light up more as Rebecca told her to shut up. Seeming to take joy out of seeing the amazon go full on tsundere, the bubbly giantess would lean her face down closer even as the other woman turned away. "Hehehe~ I didn't know Becca-chan was a tsundere~ Or are you only like this when you gush?~" Himeko giggled down at Rebecca. Their large chests squishing harder as she poked the side of the woman's face with her nose still trying see eye to eye with her.

Soon enough, she'd start to poke at Rebecca's nose with her finger. Becoming more and more excited as she toyed with her winded opponent. "Booooop~" Himeko chirped, seeming to enjoy teasing her big oiled up amazon like this more than she did fighting with her. Even though she loved fighting the dark skinned amazon so-so-so-so much!!!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next