Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red Empty Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Previously on Tension:

Appearance:

Ashley giggled as she watched Alice's reaction to her her little chest to face bump. Sure enough the younger woman's face became bright red in a wild blush from the lewd act. Ashley loved getting younger girls all flustered, and she loved beating the cockier ones, as well. So with the new ref girl signaling for the match to begin, the brunette would get ready with her fists raised as the bell rang out.

"Let's throw down, kiddo!" Ashley declared as she moved forward. The older woman would go as fast as she could in an attempt to lock her hands behind Alice's head. Of course she'd try to put a spin on the standard clinch up by getting her breasts as close to the woman's face as she could. Ashley wouldn't rest with a single lewd act tonight. Sure she was here for a hardcore match, but the red queen still wanted to make Alice uncomfortable and off her game.

Lewd moves would be a good start to do so. So before the match got bloody, Ashley would try rubbing her breasts against Alice's cheeks like they were sponges cleaning a window. Her tomboyish opponent did seem like she could use a good 'scrubbing', after all.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red Empty Re: Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:42 am

Alice would shake her head at her opponent's lewd play prior to the match. The blush would slowly fade from her face as the ref girl gave the signal and the match would start up for real!

"I'll show you "kidd---"-----!!!"

Alice would move forward, with full intent to punch the Red Queen into the stomach...only for Ashley to grab the Pale Rider as she moved in herself, catching and pushing on the Brit's head as she shoved it into her well-endowed chest!

"MMMMPH!"

Alice would pull on Ashley's arms, but the larger woman's grip was too strong. She could feel her cheeks turning red, especially as the Red Queen rubbed her chest into her foe's face.

Not content with early humiliation, Alice would attempt to fight back, trying to ram her fist into the brunette's stomach!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red Empty Re: Ashley Evans VS Alice Gaster: Paint the Place Red

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:53 pm

Ashley was happy rubbing her tits all over Alice's face. However, she knew she'd end up paying for it in some way. Alice wasn't happy being humiliated, after all, and she retaliated with a hard fist to the brunette's tummy. The blow knocked the air out of her lungs, and the woman immediately released her grip and backed away. Ashley got her laughs out of the breast smother, now it was time for her to get serious!

"Ouch...okay little girl. Lets just see what you've got..." the red clad beauty said with a slight grin. She'd then raise her hands for real this time. Balling them into fists as a bluff, the veteran would approach Alice before aiming a sudden high kick towards her opponent's head! Ashley swung her leg up with great speed, looking to take the hardcore rookie's head off! That would show Alice that she wasn't just some sex icon. She was a sex icon who could kick some ass!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:16 pm

"HAAAAAAAAAH! Goddamnit...you...big boobed monster...!"

Right in the middle of her jab as Ashley let her out of the fleshy prison of her chest and shove her away, Ashley would swing her large leg straight for the side of the Brit's face!

She would manage to bring her arms in time to attempt to block the strike, but the force behind the attack was still enough to shake her, not to mention her arms feeling incredibly sore to return the favour to the Red Queen with another punch.

Meaning Plan B had to be employed: Kick!

Alice would drop onto her left knee, while outstretching her right leg, aiming it right for the red beauties naked knee as the Pale Rider attempted to sweep the woman's left leg from under her!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:13 pm

"Ooooh very good, kiddo! Hehe! But if you think I'M a big boobed monster...then I bet you'd pass out from seeing my student, Sydney~" Ashley would say as she praised her opponent's ability to block the massive kick sent at her head. The fact that she was called a boob monster was very humorous, though. If Syd was actually watching this, which there was no doubt that Jessica was making them all do, then the TRUE big boobed she-monster would be laughing her head off. However, Alice needed a much better plan if she wanted to defeat the queen. A good next step, though, was the leg sweep that she preformed on the red clad brunette.

"W-woah!!!" the woman yelped out before she landed on her belly. "Wow...clever girl..." Ashley would add before trying to roll away towards the ropes. She needed some space now that Alice had chopped her down to size. For a woman that she had pegged as a hardcore brute, but a cute one, Ashley was actually starting to see a lot of potential in this pale brawler. Maybe this would be more of a challenge than she first thought...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:36 am

"Oh god...I don't think I'd survive that...", Alice thought in her head with slight panic as Ashley mentioned her student...

Still, that wouldn't get in the way of her cutting the Red Queen down to size, managing to trip her, and get her onto the canvas. Alice needed to knock as many daylights out of her rival's head before introducing a bit of hardcore into the match...

...but, Ashley was quite smart, and would roll away from Alice towards the ropes, not wanting for the Brit to capitalize on her attack...

...but, the Pale Rider would have none of that, as she would rush straight for the Red Queen, looking to drop her outside of the ring with a hard Dropkick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:43 pm

Ashley was just reaching the bottom ropes as Alice went for the drop kick. With no time to counter or dodge, the red clad bombshell would brace herself as best she could before being kicked out of the ring. Some of the impact was eased by rolling through the landing, but it still hurt. Groaning a bit while nursing her head, Ashley would pull herself up with the help of the barricade.

"Ugh...maybe too clever..." Ashley giggled while in a bit of pain. The veteran needed to recover after being knocked out of the ring like that. So, when Alice came after her again, cause the brunette knew the woman would, she'd be ready. No more underestimating this one. Ashley had to give the Brit the respect she deserved by giving this 100% as she kicked her opponent's pale ass!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:18 pm

As Alice kicked the Red Queen out of the ring, she would laugh out loud:

"Heheheh...you should've kept to your sexfights, lady...now let's really get the "red" into the fight..."

The Pale Rider would roll outside the ring, and, seeing Ashley being still down, she would attempt to lift the curtain on the underside of the ring, looking to introduce weapons early into the match...

...only for her to get a hard painful kick into her rear!

"AAAAAH!", she would shriek, feeling the pain in her tailbone going up her spine!

"Why...you!", she would angrily say, attempting to return the favour with a hard kick to the side of Ashley's body!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Ashley smirked as Alice grunted out in pain from being kicked on the ass. She was getting way too cocky even if she had knocked the red clad vixen outta the ring. However, Alice wasn't stunned long as she tried to kick the brunette's side in return. Unluckily for the pale brawler, Ashley could take a hit. Which is exactly what she did while catching the woman's leg against the side of her rib cage.

"Yee-ouch! That hurt, kiddo!" Ashley would grunt from the kick. "And don't tempt me...this might be a hardcore match...but that just means I can beat you AND fuck you~ No DQ...remember?" the scantily clad woman warned before trying to spin Alice around by whipping her leg to the side. That way Ashley could try to get behind the smaller woman and grab her small breasts from behind! Just a little something to RUB in her point.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:33 am

Alice would grunt in disapproval over her leg being caught, trying to pull it back towards her:

"Let go off me, you...?!"

It was then that the Red Queen would say something that left the Brit frozen for a split second.

"W-what?!"

And to prove her point, Alice would be quickly spun around, as Ashley's arms would snake around Alice's body...right to grab her petite bust, much to the crowd's approval!

"AAAAAH! L-let go of me! RIGHT NOW!", the flustered Pale Rider would say as her cheeks took on a tint of red to them, Alice on instinct ramming her elbows into her opponent's sides to let her go!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next