Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Fated Sumo Collision!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Fated Sumo Collision! Empty A Fated Sumo Collision!

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Miyabi hadn't been spending a lot of time in the ring lately—there just weren't enough sumos in this damn league!—but she had been spending plenty of time in the gym, and in the dining room, maintaining her sumo figure with a robust diet and then burning most of those calories off lifting weights and practicing her sumo form, honing her big, cuddly, pudgy body into the most formidable weapon the world of sumo had ever seen! She had had photoshoots and a few online exclusive matches lately that had kept her on her toes, and she was not going to fail to take advantage of a free gym that would keep her in tip-top curvy shape!

So right now Miyabi was warming up, wearing her snug navy blue mawashi and a white sports bra. She stretched, bending down and getting as close as she could to touching her toes, then stretching back, bracing her arms tight above her head, pushing out her chest. She squatted down next, picking up a pair of dumbbells and hauling them up, working up a light sweat as she would keep moving her arms through a few different positions, now with the added weight.

"Mmf..."

The gym was pretty empty right now, so Miyabi could let her mind wander a bit, thinking about where she should go to eat after she was done training...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

A Fated Sumo Collision! Empty Re: A Fated Sumo Collision!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Junko!:

Junko was eager to start training in one of Friction's gym. She knew she had a lot to learn before she'd become the best sumo in the world. SO the gym was the perfect place to start her path to success! The sumo princess was already in her one piece with her super special white Mawashi on top of it. The rookie sumo was hear to train, and by wearing her in ring gear, she wanted to be ready for any challengers. Junko had heard of the lewd wrestlers who were eager to challenge rookies and take them sexually anywhere they pleased.

So in case that happened to her, which she actually wanted, the sumo cutie was mentally preparing herself the whole time for an epic battle. However, after an hour of standing in the center of a ring, no one had challenged Junko. The pinkette wondered if this was because she was just TOO imposing to be challenged. The rookie sumo decided to think that as opposed to no one wanting to tussle with her.

But as the dejected sumo was leaving the gym, she noticed a cute woman with a dumbbell through the long pink bang covering her eyes. Best of all the woman was in a mawashi! She was a sumo! Junko had a fellow sumo in front of her!!! The big, bubbly woman was so happy that she walked quickly over to her and decided to become the challenger rather than be the challengie!

"Hello fellow sumo warrior! I challenge you!" she shouted while pointing right at the woman. Junko was so pumped that after her declaration, she'd spread her legs and crouch down into her sumo stance before even hearing a reply. Her hands were placed on her knees as she readied herself for her opponent. "Let us have a good fight! Winner gets the spoils!" Junko added without explaining what the spoils were. She figured the sumo in front of her was already aware of the league's sexy rules and lewd traditions. So Junko waited for the sumo known as Miyabi to fight her, setting up what would likely be a very awkward ending for whoever actually won this battle.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Miyabi was no stranger to meeting girls in odd places. Around here, gym challenges were a regular occurrence, and she was always prepared to fight at a moment's notice. She always took a long time to warm up, just in case a challenge presented itself. She didn't want to tire herself out with the big stuff in the first fifteen minutes, and then have a girl waltz in and lay down a big sumo challenge.

Luckily for her, this big sumo challenge came after she had been stretching for less than five minutes—just enough to limber up, not enough to fatigue her at all. The challenge came so abruptly, though, that even the well-prepared veteran sumo was taken aback by it, standing up straight and letting the dumbbells drop off to her sides as she regarded the pink-haired, slightly taller girl.

<Whoa...that is, uh, fast,> Miyabi would say in Japanese, figuring she didn't need to use her English when in the presence of another Japanese-raised sumo. She couldn't help but grin, though, as she took in the sight of the other burly girl. She had a good body for sumo, with fat and muscle layered in very nice proportions. Miyabi wouldn't have gone for a hairstyle like that, since it must reduce her vision in battle. But overall, this young girl seemed like she could be a good opponent! <Now I will definitely battle you and show you the power of a veteran sumo practitioner. But we have business to take care of first, so stand, young warrior!> Miyabi didn't know for sure whether she was older than the pinkette, but she was a much longer-tenured sumo, clearly!

<My name is Takiyama Miyabi. You, as a fellow sumo, may call me Miyabi-san,> Miyabi would say, taking a big step closer to the girl, the two of them standing face to face, before Miyabi gave the girl a bow, her dark hair swishing right in front of the other sumo. <If you want to sumo, let's do it right. There is a sumo ring in one of the side rooms!>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:02 pm

Junko stared at Miyabi as she spoke. The woman was certainly courteous and respectful. Both qualities that Junko herself admired in an opponent. So after the woman bowed to her and explained everything, the pink haired sumo decided to respect her opponent's wishes for her to stand.

<"Ah! Of course! My apologies, Miyabi-san!"> Junko responded in her native Japanese tongue as she stood straight and bowed to the woman. <"I'm new here, and I let my eagerness go too far. Please allow me to face you senpai! I desire to have a true sumo bout with you!"> she continued to say before raising her head. The hearing how there were sump ring in a different location, Junko lit up and clapped her hands together happily.

<"Yes! That sound like the perfect battlefield! Please guide me senpai!"> the taller, and possibly cuter, sumo said before waiting for Miyabi to guide her there. Junko was glad to have found such a nice sumo on her first day. The pinkette now had the chance to make a new friend, and maybe even a rival. Still, dominance had to be established first. Only one of them could be the better sumo, and Junko wanted it to be her who came out on top!!!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Miyabi grinned as the eager young sumo would straighten up and bow back to her, following Miyabi's lead when it came to the formality of the beginning of a fight. She didn't fault the girl for being eager at all, of course. <Don't worry. I'm always eager for new opponents, and you really do look like a good one! But we need to make sure to do it right if what you are looking for is a true bout in the eyes of the great sumo tradition.> Miyabi spoke a little more formally when it came to sumo. She did not want to let her teacher down, wherever she was now. When it came to other types of fights, she could afford to be more of her silly self.

<I'll take you there...what was your name, actually?> Miyabi just now realized the girl had not introduced herself. Once she learned the pinkette's name, Miyabi would grab the girl's hand and tug her towards a doorway set in the opposite wall. Opening it up, there would be before the two girls a wide, flat space, with a slightly raised circle in the center of it—a perfect simulacrum of the great sumo rings in Japan's old sumo arenas!

<Have you ever tried sumo before? It's not an easy sport to master!> The girl certainly had the body for it, but so had Miyabi when she was eighteen years old, and she had never even owned a mawashi before she joined AFW. Now, years later, Miyabi was a sumo wunderkind, and, while she was excited to have a new sumo friend, she planned on showing this newbie a trick or two!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:25 am

<"My name is JUNKO SUZUKI! Thank you for asking sen-PAI!!!"> the pink haired sumo princess declared proudly before being pulled away by her opponent. Miyabi would then guide her towards the area that had the glorious sumo ring, and when they arrived Junko couldn't contain her glee. At all.

<"EEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIHHHHEEEEEHHHHHEEE!!!"> she squealed out loudly as hey eyes locked onto the beautiful battle ground. Her bangs were powerless to stop the sumo from seeing the area and she'd even bounce about like a school girl. However, Junko quickly recovered her composure as Miyabi spoke to her once again.

<"Yes! I have lots of experience with sumo wrestling. So prepare yourself Miyabi-san! For I shall be your conquerer tonight!"> the bubbly heavy weight amounted while puffing out her large breasts proudly. Junko was very confident in her abilities when it came to sumo, while when it came to pro wrestling she was a bit of a huge noob. Still, she knew she could take Miyabi down. If not, then Junko would proudly forfeit her tubby body to her victorious opponent.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:16 am

Finally, Miyabi got this new sumo's name, as it was practically screamed at her by the hyperactive young wrestler. Miyabi giggled as the girl bounced around, trying to aim a swift slap at the girl's bottom to calm her, but unfortunately for Miyabi the pinkette took another unexpected hop, taking her out of reach of that spank, causing Miyabi to stumble just a half-step. Oh, well. She grunted and straightened up again, putting her hands on her hips, puffing out her chest proudly.

<My cute little kouhai Junko-san, you will not be conquering me!> she proclaimed! <Whatever experience you have, you definitely can't compete with my skills! My thick thighs will push me forward to victory over you!> She laughed confidently as she slapped one of her thighs, letting it jiggle for over a second for Junko to see!

Then, Miyabi would walk across the ring, over to the far side starting position, letting Junko stay on the near side and not have to walk as far. As she walked, Miyabi would reach down, grabbing onto her sports bra and then, in one quick motion, yanking it up over her head, spilling her generously-sized, totally adorable breasts out as she turned back to Junko! With a smile, she would whip her bra at Junko, doing a little teasing before the fight began, just to psych the poor girl out!

<You are so gonna get it now, Junko-san!>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Junko was impressed by Miyabi's confidence, and her thick thighs, but she wasn't the only one who was confident in their abilities. The pinkette could sumo with the best of them, and she'd prove that tonight! Although, as Miyabi stripped off her sports bra, Junko was wide eyed underneath her bangs as the woman turned and threw her clothing piece at the sumo princess! The bra landed right on her face, too. Leaving the large woman flustered and blinded. She wasn't going to look weak now, though. SO if her opponent wanted to strip, then she'd strip too!

<"HAH! You think this intimidates me!? I have some pretty thick thighs too, Miyabi-san! And my breasts are even bigger than your's!"> Junko declared as she threw the sports bra to the side, and then yanked down the straps of her own pink one piece. Then, after peeling it down and stuffing it under her mawashi, the thicc sumo princess would show off her large breasts proudly.

<"Now! Are you ready to be humbled by my awesome sumo prowess?"> Junko asked as she spread her legs open and crouched down in a sumo stance. The pinkette was eager to cement her place in this league by defeating a sumo veteran. She was couldn't help but think of all the naughty things she could do after winning Miyabi-san's body for herself. The woman was like her, thick and adorable. Junko loved that in a woman...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:07 pm

It was simply a necessity to sumo topless, if one considered herself a true sumo. If Junko wasn't so determined to prove that she was already at a top level of the sport, Miyabi might have considered keeping their tops on, just for the purposes of initiating a nervous newbie. But, nope! Not now! She tossed her sports bra at Junko, landing it right on her face, giggling and grinning as the pinkette pulled it off, her hair a little mussed up now, though it still fell over her eyes—which was obviously why she was having trouble seeing!

<Psssh! Your breasts are obviously smaller than mine! Check the size on that bra if you don't believe me!> Miyabi would say, as the other sumo wrestler adorably stuffed her one-piece into her mawashi. <Geez, that's not how you're supposed to do it!> she scoffed, but she would let Junko have her indiosyncracies, seeing as how the smaller-breasted pinkette would be on her back on the mat soon enough! Miyabi spread her legs and squatted down, putting one hand on the floor, her full breasts swinging gently as she leaned forward into a full sumo stance!

<Ready to lose, Junko-san!?> Miyabi would ask loudly. She would wait for her opponent to confirm that she was, and then, with a yell, Miyabi would charge forwards, hands immediately going for that white mawashi and lifting as her chest slammed right into Junko's!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Junko collided with Miyabi with a loud TWACK as their busts smashed together. Both women grabbed each other's mawashi's as they tried to overpower one another. The pinkette was struggling a great deal, but she was holding her ground as the white cloth was yanked on. All the pulling was wedging the sumo cutie's mawashi between her cheeks, but as an experience (Sort of not, and still learning) the rotund princess was used to such a feeling. In fact, she really liked the way her mawashi felt when yanked on.

<"HAH! You'll...be losing...tonight...Miyabi-san! Me and and my BIGGER breasts...are gonna...pummel you silly!"> Junko shouted back as she pulled on the fellow sumo's mawashi. The pinkette was trying to lift Miyabi right off her feet by pulling on the woman's sumo attire. And needless to say, Junko was loving the bare breast on breast action. Her cheeks blushing as she felt her opponent's bust mushing against her own. She didn't let up, though, and continued to fight against Miyabi to win this sumo bout!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next