Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Tiffany Daniels

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Tiffany Daniels - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Tiffany Daniels

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:23 am

Cecilia continued to bear down the pain upon the back of the lovely German Fighter, trying render that back and core strength of Tiffany to nothing as she continued to bend back in that Sharpshooter submission. For a moment she got the woman trapped, but she could tell by just looking over her shoulder how Tiffany was closing in on the ropes...

After a few more seconds those hands managed to grab onto freedom and with it the blond would be forced to let go. Deciding not to wait for the referee, instead Cecilia would release those legs and then back off, placing her hands on her hips as she would look on at Tiffany. " Got any more left in you? Or can I expect to steamroll you like this for the rest of the match, Tiffany?" Cecilia teased and mocked her raven haired opponent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Tiffany Daniels - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Tiffany Daniels

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:09 pm

The pain she was feeling was almost more then she could bare , but that did not mean she would give up just yet.As the ropes were almost within reach as she could almost gasp them as her fingertips could touch them.Still it seemed that her opponent had realized just how close she was too the ropes , and for a moment she feared that Cecilia would release the sharpshooter.So that she could then drag her back to the center of the ring where she would reapply the move.

Still luckily for her she was just to fast for Cecilia to do so as she manage to get close enough , and grasp the ropes.This would cause the referee to move in to call for a ropebreak.Only to discover that he did not need to do anything as without even taking an step or saying a word the blond would release her as Tiffany growled at hearing the question. As she would grasp the ropes tightly with both hands now as she pulled herself to her knees as she replied ''shut up Cecilia as you have seen nothing yet''.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:41 am

Watching Tiffany pull herself up towards her feet and cockily reply to her, the Swede would shake her head a little. " You're right. I haven't seen anything yet." Cecilia teased as she would step towards the raven haired woman. Closing in the distance between the two of them as she would try and make her way right up to Tiffany.

Pulling her arm back, Cecilia Northman would try and throw a powerful forearm strike right at the chest of the busty Tiffany! Trying to stun her with a powerful strike to then try and take a hold of Tiffany's arm and attempt to Irish Whip her towards the opposite side of the ring, and send Tiffany bouncing right back to her. Which was where Cecilia would try and run at the raven haired beauty and attempt to smack her arm right into the woman's chest! Attempting to clothesline the woman down onto the canvas!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Tiffany would just growl as she would hear her opponent tease her as she wished she could just shut up already.As the blond was better then she thought she would be , and even admitting that to herself in her mind made her want to throw up.Still that was just an thought as she needed to focus on making sure she would not lose , and that mean she would have to turn the tide in this battle. So as she managed to get to her feet she would have to quickly step to the left to avoid the incoming forearm strike to her chest.

If that worked then it was the German's turn to land a blow as she would swing her left arm towards Cecilia's right breast as she went for her sideboob.As she hoped the force of the blow would make force it to connect with the other causing more pain for the blond as she stepped forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:40 pm

Cecilia stepped forward and was about to grab onto Tiffany and throw her with an Irish whip towards the other side of the ring, all to hit her with another strike to those impressive breasts. To her surprise though, the raven haired fighter stepped out of the way and instead throw a punch of her own.

Managing to strike the blond powerhouse straight to the side of her large breasts, releasing a cry of pain...the Swede would stagger back and bring an arm up around her massive rack to try and protect herself. Glaring over at Tiffany as the raven haired woman was already moving in closer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Tiffany with more luck then skill would manage to avoid being hit as she stepped out of the way off the blond's punch.While a few seconds later she would throw a punch of her own directly into the side of her opponent's breasts.This caused the Swede to cry out in pain as she would stagger back , and unfortunately raise her arm to protect her massive rack as she could not go for another blow at the same place she had punched early. However maybe she could use it to her advantage as she would try to trick Cecilia as she would make it seem she was going for another blow to the side of the breast she had hit early.

Hoping that the Swede would be a bit to overconfident in her defense , and waste time taunting her as she would swiftly move her right arm forward to land a punch at the blond's other breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:42 am

Tiffany seemed to be ready to start swinging, as she chased after the blond...moving in towards the powerhouse as the German kicked her leg up and smacked it right into the strong abs of the blond, forcing Cecilia to gasp out as more air left her lungs.

Doubling over just a little which gave Tiffany Daniels the chance she needed to pay the blond back and drive another punch into her chest! Flattening Cecilia's other tit this time and getting a light amount of spittle and air to rush out of the Northern Queen. Sending Cecilia staggering back a bit more and coughing...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Tiffany would just smirk as she had manage to turn the tide , and was in control for now.As her kick had hit the other woman right in her abs as this forced the blond to bend over for a little as she would use the time she gained from this to land another blow to the blond's chest.This would send Cecilia to stagger back while coughing as the German would look at the other wrestler for a second or two.As after that she would run towards the Northern queen as she would leap up as she yelled ''stay down queenie''as she went for a superman punch.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:12 am

Having been forced to double over and try to back up a little, the German then decided to go for another powerful strike as she ran at the blond and jumped up, smacking her right in the face with a mighty Superman punch! Snapping the Swede's face to the side as the German's mighty fist dazed her quite a bit.

Sending the Swede down onto her back with that strong blow, groggy on the floor, releasing but a groan as Tiffany Daniels managed to turn the tide of battle in her favor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Tiffany had just yelled at her opponent to stay down as she went for a superman punch , and kept her attention on her target.As she would look incredible foolish , and not to mention be open for an counter attack depending on how she landed.Still it was not something she had to fear for as she would catch the blond right in the side of her smug face as the blow send the Swede falling onto her back.

With Tiffany on her back the German wrestler would waste little time as she attempted to straddle the Swede as she hopes to get the blond's arms pinned beneath her legs.As she looks down she would then whisper ''so will you stay down for a three count or should I work over that pretty face of yours first?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next