Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Table For Two

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Table For Two  - Page 2 Empty Re: Table For Two

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:21 pm

Aoko would look on a bit confused as Ann stepped up and spoke like she did, eyes widening a bit as it seemed as if her intention was being misconstrued. About to try and explain or maybe just defend herself, Ann was quick to turn to the chef and give her order. Aoko would pout a bit as she puffed her cheeks for a moment or two, though she quickly turned to the chef as well.

"Ah! I'll have have the same, but make mine a pork Yakisoba instead." Aoko let out as she would then take our her little purse and pay for the food for the two. Looking over to Ann and giving her a light smile. "Well then, tell me a bit about yourself, Annette. What are you doing in Japan for example?" Aoko asked as she would stand and wait for the food to be made.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:11 pm

It was good to know that Aoko was the kind of celebrity that could take a joke. As much as she liked to dumb down her prosperity, she was quite a popular subject back in Norway. Ann couldn’t help but relish sharing a meal with her, getting to know each other even more so. Her answer was a fairly typical one in hindsight.

“Beautiful women, mostly. Case in point.” She winked Aoko’s way, giggling with a frill of her hand as if attempting to wave some humor into things. Her eyes glazed off to the waterfront with a pondering gaze. “After a few years at Fate, I wound up in an amateur league in Oslo doing some indie wrestling. Our league was a little..different from the rest. A little more on the softer side compared to the world-famous AFW, of course, but we had sensual attractions all our own. Ah, I remember this one woman, Johanna, I met in an oil match. Her face was immaculate, but her legs were to die for. I don't think I don't think I'll ever forget when she stretched them all the way to my-” 

Ann blinked and caught herself, letting out a light giggle in case her guest was taken off guard. “Well, it was an exciting place, to say the least. We were the talk of the town and not to brag, but I made quite a name with a few publications around Norway. So naturally, surprise surprise, AFW had sent a scout to check out the competition. He found me, scooped me up, and here I am..”

Their drinks arrived first, bottled and fresh from the cooler. Ann twisted the top off and brought the tip close to her lips, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. “Seems they’re reaching out to everyone these days. I can only guess what kind of story has led someone like you here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:23 am

Aoko would listen on as Annette would start to tell her tale to her, nodding her head as she listened on at the beautiful woman explain how she came to be at AFW. It was a rather interesting story to say the least, and it was starting to seem as if it was just about to get a bit spicy, but Annette managed to stop herself before she spilled anything too graphic.

The Actress would take her drink as it arrived and nod her head, showing Annette that she was listening to her tale. After it was done she would bring her drink up and take a sip out of it. " Oh you know....I was kinda interested in it. So I decided to give it a shot, I was still pretty new here...after all I kinda got into AFW mostly because of my fame, I guess." Aoko would let out as she looked a bit nervous about her tale. " I actually wasn't all that competent to start out with, Like I knew how to fight for sure, but wrestling? That was a different ballpark, I managed to find a good teacher though, so It all worked out. Also some pretty intense rivals who've helped me get better from just facing off against them, you know?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:32 pm

“Sounds like you had quite the adventure.”

Ann leaned her back against the counter with her drink in both hands, hearing the sizzle of their food cooking on the stove hidden from view. She looked out at the riverfront and watched as pairs ate their food from their benches. Her eyes glowed with a reflective gaze, catching a bit of the past for an instant.

“I didn’t have the kind of trouble myself. Yet, at least. Like I said, I wrestled, but I also trained in a bit of Jiu-jitsu after I left Fate to make the change. Not much, though. Only a couple years at most. A straight match in itself just wasn’t something that ever really interested me. It was too formal. Even awkward at times. There has to be some stake in it all, you know? Some connection with that raw feeling. Body against body, heat on heat, that smell of sweat in the air. Feeling that simmering warmth brush up against you.”

She rolled her head back and let out a sigh. “But if ‘push’ ever came to ‘shove’, I suppose, I could get by.”

“And if all else fails…” Ann stood upright and suddenly kicked her long, slender leg out, cutting a perfect horizontal line parallel to the ground as she balanced perfectly out on one leg. “I have these lovely things.”

Her reached out and trailed along her thigh, making slow motions over each and every muscle accentuated through her skinny jeans. Lean, supple. A man sitting at a table across from them stopped eating his noodles, letting them dangle from his mouth as he stared. His girlfriend slapped him upside the head. She slowly retracted her leg, making a show of it as she slowly swung it around, twisting her hips and bringing it down in front of her. Crossing one foot over the other, she made a couple slow, confident steps Aoko’s way along the counter.

“It’s only for protection, though.”
She chuckled lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:16 am

Aoko would listen on to Annette as she heard her part and how it had been it seemed as if Annette was more interested in specific types of matches, what she could gather the more body contact the better from the sounds of it.

Though when the beautiful woman swung her leg out like that, in that impressive manner, Aoko would look on with wide eyes, seeing those slender and perfectly shaped legs. It was clear as day why Annette had been a model, that was for sure.

The actress would let out an impressed little whistle at her sigh, as Annette started to thread towards her, the brunette standing tall as she would lean in, " A fellow leg lady huh?" Aoko said as she would wink her eye and flash a smile towards her lunch date. " Same goes for me." Though with Anette as close as she was there wasn't much room to swing her leg out like Annette had done and wearing a skirt it wouldn't be the most appropriate to do here out in the open.

" So I have a question...seeing as we both seem to be apart of AFW, perhaps we should try and get a match together? Two ladies of the long and strong legs~" Aoko teased as she lean in a little closer towards Annette.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:17 pm

It was a good thing both of Ann’s sides were her ‘good’ side. It meant she didn’t have to put much thought into the pose and could focus more on lifting her leg a little higher, giving Aoko as close a look as the tender space between them would allow. And from the way she was giving her a once over, it was safe to say her impression was well made.

“Maybe we should compare.” A sly smile crossed her lips as she neared an inch closer to the movie actress, saving a few steps of space between them as she crossed one leg over her right. She let a bemused hum slip as she listened to Aoko’s little proposal. Needless to say, she was intrigued. While this entire encounter may have been a stroke of luck, Annette couldn’t deny that this entire idea was lingering somewhere in the back of her mind, just waiting for its chance to pop out. To her surprise, Aoko was the one to make the first proposal first. Perhaps she’d made a better impression than she realized.

“Maybe? Try? That’s a lot of uncertainty in one place.” She took a couple more steps toward Aoko. One foot forward, then the other.
“We can have a match whenever we want a match. All we have to think about is what kind we should have. I can think of one, but…” She reached up and ran a finger between the brunette’s lovely locks draped across her shoulder, giving it a little twirl at the edge of her gaze.

“...I really wanna hear it from you." She tilted her head and smiled. "What kind of match should we have?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:23 am

Nodding her head a bit, Aoko would look on at Annette as she would smile, hearing that Annette seemed to be eager for a match as well made the  actress even more interested in this woman. She would blink a bit as the beautiful woman edged closer and closer towards her, looking to see what sort of match that Aoko would suggest for the two of them.

Tilting her head to the side a bit, Aoko would think for a moment or two. With someone as beautiful as Annette the actress only really had one true option, but the question was what sort of spin to go with it.

" How about..." Aoko let out as she would then throw a little smile towards Annette. " Hentai sauna match?" Aoko blurted out as she decided to go with the first type of hentai match that she could think of. " Would love to get you all hot and sweaty~" Aoko added on with a wink of her right eye to the beautiful model.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:43 am

A sauna.

Actress, wrestler, supermodel, and mindreader. Aoko had more talents than she knew what to do with.

Ann had been looking into finding an onsen nearby for a while now, preferably one with a good reputation and plenty of female clientele. It was an elusive search and she wasn't giving up just yet. But the Scarlet Witch wasn't the worst alternative; a fact she made herself well aware of as her eyes roved down the curvaceous form behind that coat. The firm breasts peeking out, the pink lips whispering sweet promises.

The Nowegian felt her smile starting to grow. Her hand slowly parted the brunette's lush locks as it inched its way around to the nape of her neck. Ann drew closer with it, letting her British better drag her in with every word.

“Oh, Ms. Reinhardt. There are plenty of ways to make that happen.” Her fingertips tickled the back of the actress' neck. With a whisper, her lips drew ever closer, the moist heat against their lips mingling for an instant before-

"Order's up!" The sound of ceramic clattering on hardwood snapped her out of the haze. Ann looked to her right to find two full bowls of yakisoba. Pork and beef respectfully. The silver model giggled to herself. She looked to Aoko and pulled away with a lingering caress to her cheek. She took her bowl in both hands and took a step away from the actress to snag a pair of chopsticks from the other end of the counter. “It appears our paths will be fated to cross once again.”

She dipped her utensils in and looked back to the British woman, slowly taking a helping of noodles between that same knowing smile. “Life is just full of wonderfully rich encounters, isn’t it?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Aoko would look into the eyes of Ann as she waited to see what the beautiful woman would say about her suggestions. It got her a bit of a stroking of those fingertips across her cheek as hair was brushed back, her neck being gently tickled by those finger tips as she watched Ann inch closer and closer, close enough that she could practically feel the mositure whisking out with each passing bit of air from that lovely mouth of the model.

Watching Ann pull away, Aoko would take a bit of a breath, a bit dissapointed that they had been interupted. She smirked a bit as a faint blush was still on her cheeks. She would grab a hold of her own set of chopsticks after Ann did and then look down at her food. " Itadakimasu." Aoko said as she clapped her hands together with the chopsticks resting at the base of her thumbs. After which she would look on at Ann for a moment.

" It sure is, isn't it." Aoko said as she would dig in and take a healthy helping of noodles and devour them. Giving a little wink to Ann as she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2