Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:01 pm

This was getting weird for Mako. Akane wasn't coming at her. She was just...standing there. Now Mako was getting a bit worried. Not because she was worried about being punched, but because Akane seemed angry with her. So angry that this wasn't fun anymore. So with the red head staying put where she was, Mako would drop her fists and slowly rub the back of her neck.

"So...this isn't fun anymore..." the shark would say awkwardly. Usually her fights were epic, and ended with amazing sex. This clearly wasn't going to end with sex, though, nor was it epic. Mako wasn't even sure what to do or say. All she could do was look awkward, and she hated that. "...Is something up? I was just trying to have some fun is all..." the shark added, looking like a sad puppy who'd just been kicked.

"Look...you clearly don't wanna be here...if you wanna leave...just go...I won't bother you anymore..." Mako said as she looked at the ground. This was way worse than losing a fight for the shark. This was like losing a buddy...which was exactly what was happening!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?)

Post by Tarantulust Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:50 am

Now, Mako letting Akane go would have been enough for most people. Sure, there might be some irritation left on their faces, or maybe a grumble or two, but most would simply accept their lost time and leave. Perhaps some would see the sad look on Mako’s face, realize they may have over reacted and tried to explain themselves in a calm manner, explain why they were so mad in the first place in hopes she may understand and think about it in the future.

Sadly, Akane was neither of those two types of people. She was a hot head with a short fuse that had burned down to the nub. A person who would get set off and lose it and even the smallest of things if enough anger had built up. She had tried to get her temper under control, but it always seemed to rise up in the strangest of places. Sadly, the park was just as good a place as any…and Mako’s “no fun” statements were just the small little nudge Akane needed to go full turmoil.

“That’s it?” Akane asked, her ruby eyes glaring at the woman across from her with fiery anger, “After all this? Putting this fucking piece of garbage you call a map into my mailbox! Threatening to show up on my door step after if I didn’t show after your god damn screams from last time almost got me in trouble with my land lord! The hell you put me through trying to find this shit hole, wasting half my day walking here, and that’s all you have to FUCKING SAY? This isn’t fun anymore?”

The red head stomped over to the meek shark, glaring down on her with a scowl that seemed to belong on the face of a demon rather than a woman. Akane’s full fury, rage, and anger were directed at Mako, and her shouting caught the attention of people who were more than thirty feet away. But the brawler didn’t care…

“Damnit Mako, you don’t ever think about anyone but yourself, do you? All you ever want to do is fight and fuck. Is that what you had planned for today, huh? You were going to drag me out here, have a tussle and you’d get to slip into my pants again?” Akane shook her head, not caring whatever Mako’s plans were in the end, “It’s all fun for you, but Fuck me, right? Why should I get a say in this? I’m just your lay of the week. Oh, wait I’m sorry, its probably closer to your lay of the hour!

Akane was actually beginning to pace around Mako, ranting and venting all her frustrations out in one long scolding blast that seemed to keep coming and coming.

“Now you’re trying to act like you gave a shit in the first place. You didn’t. This was all about you, and I was just the one you wanted to grind up against in the moment.”

Akane finally stopped pacing around the shark. Those fiery jewels gave Mako one last hard stare before the red head turned and began to walk away, the parks grass crunching underneath her boots. Akane was angry, but so very hurt as well. Her parting words were filled more so with sorrow then spite, her head down to hide the burning tear that was rolling down her cheek.

“I’m nothing to you, and this shitshow basically proved that to me.”

The brawler would leave the shark by herself, to do whatever she would. Akane would walk down the paved path she used to enter, and quickly disappear around the cement walls, leaving no sign she had ever even entered the park, except for whatever scars the two fighters left on one another.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Mako was stunned as Akane ranted at her. Being shout at wasn't new to her, but this was too much for the shark. She liked Akane. She really did. And now the woman was verbally assaulting her. Mako even backed up a step as the woman came at her. Still shouting at her, the red head was visibly seething. It seemed like Akane was sick of the shark's lustful personality. She screamed at her about being her lay of the day, but then changed it to the lay of the hour. She blinked, looking like she'd been stabbed in the heart.

Mako was really hurt after hearing that one. Normally people could say that about her sexual lifestyle and she wouldn't bat an eye. Now, though, she was getting her heart torn out. What made it worse was that others could see them. Mako felt so exposed right now that even their opinions mattered for some reason.

"Y-you...you're not...I didn't..." Mako began to say before Akane cut her off again, saying she never cared for her at all. The shark was hurting. Badly. And when she saw a tear on Akane's face she damn well wanted to die. Was she really so terrible? Was Akane right? Mako couldn't help but think so as the red head left her there. Alone. The shark could only watch as the woman stormed off.

Once she was out of sight, Mako would walk away too. But she'd head towards a tree and sit down against it. The woman would then pull her knees towards her head so she could hide her face and cry. This was the first time she ever cried like this. Shame, pain, and guilt had just overcome her. This was the worst day of her entire life.

The End...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2