Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Ataru wanted to reply something sharp and defiant to Camil's obnoxious words. He really wanted to. But as a matter of fact, he was too busy trying not to be completely overpowered by her swinging breasts.

Right to left and left to right, those perfect and seductive, but also massive and heavy breasts were hitting and pushing him into defense as the cornered boy managed to block only a part of those strange "punches" while his face got the rest of them.

"Ungf ummff... ughh...!". Unable to keep up with Camil's attack frontally, and pinned to the edge of the ring, Ataru thought that his only chance was to slip away, sneaking around and behind the busty redhead. Which he immediately tried to do, though in his currently dazed condition he was most likely to be going anywhere.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete)

Post by USLMAN Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:32 am

“Where do you think you’re going?” Camil responded, grabbing his arm to stop him from escaping. Throwing him back to the ringside, she’d continue on with her barrage of breast pummeling, not stopping until she had broken his guard thoroughly.

Once his guard was broken, she’d deliver a swift breast uppercut before moving forward and jumping up, wrapping her legs around his abdomen and pushing her breast around his face. “You’re not going up anywhere unless I say so or you can force me to stop. But I seriously doubt that last one though considering how you’ve handled yourself so far.” Camil taunted further, pushing her chest further to smother him more.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 am

Having fallen from the ring, the rules allowed Auphemia's maids to attack him as they wished, so being in trouble was expected in such situation... But Ataru's predicament was proving way much more hopeless if just ONE of the girls could so easily push him into a corner and dominate him.

Pulled back to the ringside like a ragdoll and having his guard completely broken thanks to Camil's overpowering breasts, the cute boy couldn't do anything to avoid her heavy boobie_uppercut.

"Uunghh....!... M-Mmpfhhh... 0///0". Stunned and defeated as he was trapped there on his feet, Ataru was soon welcomed by the endless smothering depths of Camil' s perfumed cleavage, his head utterly engulfed in there as her legs wrapped around his body to hold him still.

"mmffh...m-mrpfhh... @///@", the poor boy 's protests were all but absorbed within those sensually lethal melons, as Ataru quickly went weaker from lack of air and stamina, wasting his remaining strength in futile, ineffective attempts at parting himself from her suffocating embrace.

Before long, his meek struggles to break free worked against himself and Ataru felt his knees buckle, with Camil always wrapped all around him like a sexy constrictor-snakegirl.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:23 pm

As she felt Ataru’s knees buckle, Camil would press her chest further as she tightened her legs around him, amping up the pressure to get him weakened more. “What’s the matter, I thought you were going to show me what you could do? But so far all you’ve done is indulge yourself between my tits.”

When she’d feel his legs give out, Camil would release him from her legs and land on her feet, but grabbed the back of his head to keep him pressed deep in her bosom. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say your not even trying to fight back just so that you can stay in there. Sounds about right for a perverted boy like yourself.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:12 am

After his strenght and stamina had been depleted by Camil's tightened bodyscissor-smother combo, Ataru tried to wriggle his head free from the tight confines of her breasts, but they felt like glued to his smothered face, thanks to his weakened state and to her hands holding him firmly into her bosom.

The handsome boy tried to push off a few more time, but his strenght was being drained by the second, and soon Ataru was too weak to fight back.
"Mnnf...blurb...". Quiet bubbling sounds, nicely muffled by Camil's breasts, signaled that he was still barely conscious, but he hopelessly belonged to her bosom now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:46 am

“Seriously, you’re already almost out? We just barely started.” Camil stated as she noted his severe lack in fighting back, a clear sign of his barely conscious state. She’d keep him there for a few more seconds before pulling his face out, looking him in the eyes in disappointment as she did.

“You’re not even that much of a fighter are you? Did you join this league just to wrestle against a bunch of busty women? Well if so, I guess you reap what you sew!” At the end of her taunt, Camil released Ataru’s face a swung with a heavy breast hook, aiming to strike his cheek and knock him down to the ground.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:08 pm

To Ataru 's senses, Camil's breasts felt like they had an entrancing magic to themselves, having him relax and surrender to their charms... but put more simply, they just had made a pillowy airtight seal around his face reducing him into sleepiness.
Soon, those "magical breasts" also showed the power to bring him back to a rude awakening as they came swinging heavily to his face, effectively knocking him down.

"Urrghhhh.... d-dammit... did you really think I'd stop fighting from just that?", The young fighter would groan trying to shake his head clear, clenching his fist as he gathered his strenght.
"I hate the idea of hitting a girl hard, but I think I'm going to do an exception for you-ugh?". Ataru was halfway from standing up, preparing to throw a charged punch and thus respond with adequate force, when he realized that he was surrounded by several shapely female legs.
'Ataru-baka!', he thought in alarm: focused on Camil, he had been neglecting the other maids!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:58 pm

Just as Ataru realized that he wasn’t surrounded, Loretta would instantly strike him, showing impressive speed as she smacked him across the side of his head with her bosom. If the impact were to follow through, Sejna would then follow it up with a bosomy upper cut, the two aiming to use the combo to further disorient the handsome boy.

“Hey, what gives? You tryn’ to steal my thunder here?” Camil protested at the interference.

“You lowered your guard, he might’ve managed to land a blow had we not intervened.” Sejna responded. “And regardless of standing, we have the right to step in should we want to. It’s the rules of the match after all.”

After Ataru was knocked back, Alicia would be the one to catch him, wrapping her arms around him while pressing her large bust onto his back. “Oh my, they’re planning on being rather harsh on you, aren’t they?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:02 am

Before Ataru could regret his carelessness, Loretta and Senja had promtly showed him their own breast-wrestling abilities, striking him hard with their stunning boob-pummeling moves.

Groaning from the soft yet very heavy impacts, Ataru would have been knocked down for sure if it wasn't for Alicia catching him, surprising the handsome boy as she used her pillowy breasts to cushion him from behind and her arms to hug him nice and close, and teasing him with that sweet, caretaking voice of hers.

"Ungh... so it seems. Also... S-Sorry for stumbling into you like that... 0///0", Ataru respnded with a blush of his cheeks, squirming faintly but feeling too woozy to fight his way out of Alicia's amorous embrace for now.

It appeared that different maids had different attitudes and fighting styles... but all of them knew how to use their awesome breasts to subdoe their male opponents, both via overpowering strenght and smooth seductions.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:24 am

“Aww, it’s okay cutie. I don’t mind it at all.” Alicia said sweetly as she kept him in her embrace, pressing her chest against his back more. “Personally, I’m not as big of a fan using all those brutal and heavy attacks. I prefer things to be a bit more... intimate in a sense.” She alluded to, rubbing her breasts against his back in a long stroke. “It’s always nicer to keep things gentle, everyone wins that way.”

“Hey, we’re not done yet! Wait your own turn Alicia!” Camil responded, crossing her arms as she regarded the blue haired maid.

“Oh, but he landed in my gentle care, I believe that means I deserve a minute or two with him.” Alicia teased, continuing to rub her breasts up and down his back in a soothing speed. “He can’t spend the whole time being bullied by you after all.”

Last edited by USLMAN on Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next