by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting the rest

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting the rest  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the rest

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:40 pm

Derek senses the Tension and decided to back away, he wasn't the type to get involved in some intense moments. Jacob decided to stay by Belinda's side, he's the one who brought her here and he was going to stick by his friend, even against his leader, his brother. Belinda and Trent shook hands rather aggressively and their conversation was starting to take a wrong turn.

Jacob laughed nervously and decided to step in after Belinda spoke, "Hehe, she's just joking. She's really funny like that" he said trying to kill the tension. Trent would simply look over at him, "You don't need to get involved. She doesn't need protection, she beat you after all!" he said. With that Jacob would sigh and take a step back, raising his hands up in the air to admit defeat.

Trent turned back to Belinda, taking a step further till the two were face to face. "You're right. I do want to go. I want to see what the fuss about you really is. You seem to be good in the ring so how about we take this away from your element? You and me wrestle in private in a WAM match, oil wrestling?" he dared, pressing further into her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:46 am

Watching Trent snap a little at Jacob, the blond would roll her eyes a little. It seemed as if Trent was that kind of person. The overtly prideful one, that made him tricky....but, she'd had plenty of experience dealing with that sort of Alpha personality before. After all, she grew up with Cecilia of all people.

She would watch him step up closer towards her, Belinda remained unfazed at his actions. " So you basically saying you aren't sure if you can beat me in the ring so you're challenging me to oil wrestling instead?" Belinda said jokingly as she would remain steadfast.

" I'm game. Though, when i beat you....I want you to take back what you said about Jacob and admit that he's a pretty darn good wrestler." Belinda said as she would keep her eyes fixed at Trent for that staredown.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Trent didn't take kindly to Jacob's interference. He would give him a telling off before turning his attention back towards Belinda. Jacob would get a bit upset at being yelled at in front of Belinda but chose to be tight lipped about it. Trent and Belinda squarred off and Belinda was unfazed as the two were face to face. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Belinda still was in a fun mood as she tried to taunt Trent with a light joke.

Hearing that he would raise his eyebrow and stay silent but listened to what she had to say next. "You should be more concerned about yourself rather than Jacob but whatever, I accept." he said before shrugging his shoulders. With that, he would simply turn his back to the blonde and make his way back the lockers.

Jacob would tap Belinda's shoulders and smile sheepishly, "Hey Bel, thanks for that but...you didn't have to do that for me" he said, blushing a bit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:44 am

It looked as if Trent was game at least, still he seemed to be a bit off a bit off about it, perhaps she had taken him off guard with her more chipper attitude as opposed to his. Just cause she took thing in stride though didn't mean that she wasn't serious about giving Trent a proper beating in whatever match he wanted.

She would watch as he turned and walked back towards the lockers, Belinda on the other hand would feel how Jacob tapped her shoulder and with it Belinda would turn to him. " No worries, I mean I know you can take him yourself, but I figure since he seemed so eager to fight me, I'll do it in your stead." Belinda teased a little as she would stretch out. " I guess I should get into some proper oil wrestling clothing...if I have any. Haha!" Belinda let out as she would turn and head off towards the locker room as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Jacob gave Belinda a nervous smile at first but after hearing her words, he would reassuringly nod towards her. "Thanks Bel" he would simply say. The male would blush a bit when she mentioned getting some proper oil wrestling clothing and chuckling at her comment.

"Heh right! I'll see you later oh and uh, good luck!" he would wink before he too would be on his way back to the locker room.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2