Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Between Princesses and Priss...

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Between Princesses and Priss... Empty Between Princesses and Priss...

Post by Kelsea Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:29 am

RECOUNT OF EVENTS...

Princess Nocturnal had sought to punish Marie after a few personal words outside the ring, she was fully aware of Marie running partner Mimete and so had met with Mimete back stage in order to "suggest" that she stay out of the business between Princess Nocturnal and Marie. Princess Nocturnal felt she had gotten her message across however half way through the match Mimete made an appearance at ring side, and as soon as the ref had been knocked out temporarily she came in and the princess of priss double teamed the Perpetual Knight to the point where she really was on her last legs. The ref came around just in time to see Marie finish Nocturnal off with a camel clutch.

Annoyed that Mimete had not heeded her warning, Princess Nocturnal sought to punish Mimete in a singles match. This time rather then talk to Marie and tell her to stay out of their business, the Perpetual Knight was cunning enough to make the match a hell in the cell cage match. Unfortunately once again the Princesses of Priss was one step ahead, Marie hid underneath the ring before the match started and as the cage incompassed the outside area of the ring also, Mimete was able to topple Nocturnal to the outside floor and then distract the ref as Marie set on Nocturnal outside the ring. Afterwards Nocturnal seemed to be in a complete daze and was an easy target for Mimete to use her finisher and then gain the pin.

The following occurs right after that last match and defeat against Mimete...

Andrew Bennet (who at the time hadn't been kidnapped by the blood moon girl and forced to take a couple weeks vacation after the ordeal was over) was waiting back stage having watched the match and knowing full well what had gone on between the three women so far. After the match, the Perpetual Knight had been in such a state that two ref girls had to take her arms over their shoulders and help her walk back stage... Her costume was loose in several places, her purple hair ruffled and showing split ends, her eyes watering with the humilation of defeat and cheeks flushed red. Her ego had taken a VERY big blow at the hands of Mimete and Marie who had quite frankly outsmarted her twice now... The last thing she needed was a visit from that jerk Andrew Bennet the moment she had been helped backstage with Mimete's music still playing in the background to remind her of the defeat she'd just suffered.

"Ms. Nocturnal... I mean Princess Nocturnal.. Or Perpetual Knight... Whatever you like to call yourself, a moment of your time if you please.." He said, a camera and mic put right in her face as if she didn't really have a choice in the matter.

"It seems like Mimete was the better woman today... You were bested also by her partner, Marie a short while back, a match which you complained about unfair play. However tonight Mimete has beaten you on your terms and in a match of your choosing... With this in mind, might you consider that perhaps Marie was the better woman in the match previous? That infact it wasn't unfair play that cost you the victory, but just the fact that Marie was so much better then you... just like Mimete was better then you tonight..?"

To say that Andrew Bennet grated against Princess Nocturnal's skin more and more with each word he spoke, would be an understatement. You could see her cheeks reddening more and more with indignation as if she was about to explode... the split ends of her hair sticking out more as she clenched, gritted and bared her teeth. She suddenly shoved the ref girls aside, almost collapsing to her knees in the process, but her anger fueled her to stay standing and grasp Andrew Bennet by the scruff of his shirt. She had previously been limping with the help of the two ref girls, but now she was fully of vigor after having her pride further dragged through the mud.

"H-H-HOW.. DARE YOU!!!" She growled in Andrew's face, pulling him up close to the point where even he felt he needed to arch backwards away from the as her bust press against his chest. "Don't you dare glaze over the obvious unsavoury tactics these two curs use! It's as plain as the nose on my face!! That cage was suppose to keep it a fair fight and yet stil-... They still...!" She shoved Andrew away with disgust and grabbed the microphone, looking into the camera with eyes blazing and a look as if she had her knickers in a twist on her face

"You! I know you two are listening out there... I demand a rematch! I can't believe you played dirty once again, but I shouldn't be surprised. I am certainly the wiser for it and I will not be fooled again. I will take on you Marie Belladonna... And you Mimi Hanyu... No matter how long it takes, justice will be served and both of your will be punished for your evil doings." Princess Nocturnal dropped the microphone down on the floor, to angered to specify details at this time... but one thing was certain, she wouldn't forget what had happened here on this night in a hurry.

Search Tag:

Last edited by Kelsea on Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Between Princesses and Priss... ELZuoMvBetween Princesses and Priss... OG5hnuaBetween Princesses and Priss... Cg3CzYmBetween Princesses and Priss... 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Between Princesses and Priss... Empty Re: Between Princesses and Priss...

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Marie was walking alongside Mimete, and they were only a few seconds behind Mimete, and they had heard every word between the reporter and Nocturnal. Marie looked over at Mimete with a small grin before she started to walk towards the reporter. "Boy... you really have a way with talking to women.. sorry.. girls, no...." She started to think, then it hit her as she found the perfect way to rephrase her sentence. "Ah. You really have a way with talking to little girls who like to play superhero." She smirked. "What was that she was saying though, Mimete? Did I hear her right? I think she wanted to fight both of us.." She said to her with a grin.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:30 am

Mimete sidled up alongside marie. She wore a gown and carried a parasol on her shoulders. She smirked at Nocturnal and also headed up to her.

"She must really be a glutton for punishment. She must truly believe herself a superhero. Sigh. A young deluded poor girl."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Princess Nocturnal was just walking away from the reporter to go further backstage when she heard the two women enter.

"You!!" She hissed, the ref girl's coming to Nocturnal side to hold her back and hold her up as the Perpetual Knight had turned around so quick she almost fell over, still mighty groggy after taking Mimete's fashion bomb and Marie's DDT outside the ring. No doubt in her condition, if the ref girl's weren't their she'd likely get taken out by the Princesses of Priss once again.

"Your presences is as usual quite unwelcome as are your words.." She growled, yanking hard on the shoulder strap of her costume to pull it back into place but in her anger she only ended up break the strap and making the costume slip down a little further so that the top side of her breast was showing a bit... She tried to ignore it and continue "But as you have no doubt heard what I have to say, I can feel assured that we will see each other in the ring for a MATCH... Rather then a repeat of that farcical display you just put on outside the referee's field of view."

Spotlight
characters:
Between Princesses and Priss... ELZuoMvBetween Princesses and Priss... OG5hnuaBetween Princesses and Priss... Cg3CzYmBetween Princesses and Priss... 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Marie merely smiled at Nocturnal walking towards both of them, then she shook her head. "tsk tsk tsk... So delusional." She replied. "We both beat you one on one, now you want to come for both of us... I don't really see why we should though... I mean look at you.. poor condition, poor body, poor talent, we've both proven ourselves against you... why should we both go at you again?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:07 pm

"You cheated on both occasions!!" Princess Nocturnal shouted, losing her cool again.. The ref girl's having to steady her as she brushed back a couple of purple split ends and tried to shrug her costume back up into place

"And on both occasions I was winning until the interferance of the other partner in crime... you know that all too well... I simple will not rest until I see the both of you brought to justice. I seek fair matches with no outside interference" Princess Nocturnal said, expecting fair one on one matches and not seeing that Marie was talking about a handicap match..

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Mimete then started to sidle up to Nocturnal.

"Well we are here right now. What do you want to do about it?"

Was about to knock breasts with her.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Marie chuckled a little. "Sweetie... try to open your ears up a little more..." She said whils standing breast to breast with Mimete, her hand on her own hip. "We're bored with fighting you. We aren't. Interested. Unless you want to make it a little interesting, we're done fighting you."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Hearing Mimete talk riled Nocturnal up some more, she did want to show her what she intended to do about it however she was being held back by the ref girls... Even so, she was only able to give a token weak struggle against their hold as they held her by either arms and shoulders...

"Tch.. I should like to see my victory against you out in front of the audience rather then here backstage anyway..." She said as she stopped struggling so much, realizing she wasn't in the condition to fight anyway. Marie's jab stung on The Perpetual Knights pride, the thought that they had gotten their victories and now was bored of her, that she was nothing to them...

"DAMN IT YOU CUR!! You can not and will not escape MY justice! Name your price... Nothing would be to dear a value in order for me to see you under my foot as I stump out the vile corruption the two of you bring to AFW!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Marie's eyes flashed at that, hearing what she wanted to hear. "Hmmm... very well.. The price will be named when our fight starts. Sleep well, little princess.." She chuckled, and started to walk away with Mimete.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next