by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 265 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 261 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:08 am

The massive country girl tip toed towards Ryo like a lioness stalking a doomed gazelle. While the wounded prince gasped and whimpered Charlotte loomed over him with a disturbingly cheery smile on her lips. "Oh boy! Ive been tenderizing that body of yours all night... Now it's time to eat..."

The Big Belles smile would suddenly vanish as she lunged her arms at Ryo. The plan was to latch both of her meaty hands onto the young angels speedo and use it as leverage to get his head between her moist thighs. 
Once there he would be in the perfect position for a world ending powerbomb.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:40 am

Ryo was, basically,...fucked. Not in a fun way either. He honestly hadn't much experience fighting bigger girls like this, as most AFW women tended to have super model bodies. Even more surprising for him, was dealing with the woman's sheer and utter power. That lariat had turned him entirely inside out, an impressive visual that left the crowd in awe, a mix of boos and cheers as they waited to see what came next.

They wouldn't wait long as, while Ryo was groaning and trying to figure out just where everything went wrong...he was yanked up to his feet by his speedo, and, the next thing he knew, after a few moments of being pressed against her flesh, he was sitting on Charlotte's shoulders, the skinny teen held up with ease by the powerful southern belle, letting out some panicked whimpers-"W-wait, don't!"- he started to say, before being slammed down with power and authority, bare legs sticking up in the air upon impact, his young slim body actually bouncing off of the mat, before landing in a heap, his body limp, mouth hanging open, letting out an extremely pained and high pitched squeak, the air knocked entirely out of his body!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:29 am

The Big Belles belly grumbled in satisfaction after practically splattering Ryo in the middle of the ring. The beautifle boys scrawny legs hung limply from Charlotte's broad shoulders, allowing for an immediate pin.

The ref slid into place and began slapping the mat with all his might. "ONE!... T-"

The impatient powerhouse didn't bother waiting to see if Ryo had the stamina to kick out. The match was over when she decided. Just as the ref reached "T-" the big lass grabbed the teen prince by the hair and jerked him off the mat.

It was not an enviable position to be in. Sitting on the beautifle beasts lap with her massive paws toying with his face. A pinch of the ear here, a caress of the cheak here..., and finally one big fat kiss on the lips. 

"Stay awake for me cutey... You can't pass out until I teach you one more lesson in respect! I think ragdolling you would be the perfect lesson!" The Big Belle ended her threat with a rambunctious chuckle.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:39 am

For a moment, Ryo was grateful for the pinfall. The Speedo Prince of AFW had clearly bitten off more than he could chew in this match, and after that powerbomb had taken all the wind out of him, hearing the third pin count would have been a blessing.

...except it never came, the teen instead being pulled up to his feet, held playfully on her lap like he was a dummy, though instead of her hand in his back, her tongue was going down his throat, getting an "Mff!" out of him, too winded to struggle against the bikini clad woman.

Once she broke the kiss, he'd weakly lean against her for balance, the nearly nude teen panting heavily. "Couldn't...you just...please...make me cum instead? I'd learn my lesson..." he panted out, trying to lessen what he was certain would be a more painful plan from the southern woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:03 pm

What a conondrum! Charlotte had started out this match furious at the arrogant teen. His sexually suggestive remarks and cocky attitude had brought her to the boiling point several times over. Yet pounding away at the flexible kid for so long had eased her temper. Maybe his recommendations weren't so crazy... Maybe she was interested... But she couldn't just give him whatever he wanted... They'd have to meet somewhere in the middle. 

"I'm so gosh darn happy to hear you learned a lesson! Why don't I show you how appreciative I am... Stand up for me honey..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:17 am

Despite the cheerful tone, and calling him "Honey"...Ryo honestly had SERIOUS doubts that this southern fatass was in any way appreciative of him or had anything nice planned for him once he got up.

Never the less, the speedo clad teen, who had been getting the hell pummeled out of him for most of the match, bruises appearing all across his tanned body, backed away from the bikini clad Southern Belle, on shaking legs after he was nearly smothered under her booty, raising his fists weakly, trying to stay upright and in the fight!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:22 am

The massive blonde slowly closed in on her teetering opponent. To everyone surprise she didn't pounce on the defenseless teen immediately. Instead she would lock eyes with the young prince and lay her palms on his balled fists. "Rest those arms honey... No more pain for my sweet boy... Just pleasure..."

Charlotte would quickly proved she meant it when she slipped her hand into Ryos speedo and immediately found what she was looking for. The talented Southern Belle would work over Ryos meat until it had reached its macimum girth and thickness. " Holy cow man! You weigh like a hundred pounds but you've got one massive hog!" 

Charlotte could see that the very happy prince was about to explode in her hand. "Hold it in Honey... Breath..."
As soon as Ryo had reeled in his orgasm just a bit the Big Belle would suddenly slam her fist into his exposed abdomen. With the confused teen kneeling before her Charlotte would use his speedo for leverage, plunging his head between her slick thighs. 

With one hand wrapped tightly around the prince's throbbing member and the other around his inner thigh Charlotte easily lifted him up for a classic piledriver, with a bit of a twist. 

Of course Charlotte was a good Christian. She paused a moment to allow Ryo some final words before she finished him off.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Ryo was already helpless in the large woman's grip, tired and weakened from the utter beatdown and smothering he'd been suffering for most of them match, so when she pulled him up, clearly planning to finish him off, he tensed up, worried he was about to take a painful blow...so it came to a surprise to him when she slipped her hand into his speedo and began jerking him off, taking his hentai suggestion seriously.

"Mm...Ohhhh...ahh..." He began to moan, having to admit, Charlotte knew her way around a cock, getting him hard in her grip. He listened to her when she told him to hold it in, tensing up again...until, to his surprise, he was suddenly held upside down, trapped in a piledriver position, her arm around his thigh while still tightly gripping his cock!

"P-Please don't piledrive me! We can be friends! We can date!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:08 am

Charlotte paused for just a moment, considering Ryos little proposition. Instead of letting the little prince go she shook her head and grinned. "I think I'd rather have it all honey..." Without warning the Big Belle would suddenly fall on her ass, spiking Ryo skull first into the mat.

At this point the poor kid couldn't help himself. A gust of wind would've made the excited prince cum so the erotic piledriver made him explode. It was a good thing his speedo kept things contained. 

After not so gently rolling the KO'd teen aside the Southern Belle would carefully wipe her hands on the refs pants. "Ugh this is my least favorite part of... You know..."

After ruining the refs pants Charlotte would finally crawl to her sprawled out opponent and go for a simple pin. She would place one massive paw on the boys bare chest while hooking one of his flexible legs as far as it would go. The conservative gal would never admit it but this was all just to give the audience a clear view of Ryos bulging sausage.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:22 pm

Ryo didnt even get to feel the pleasure of his own orgasm, his entire body going limp once his head was driven into the mat, nude body flopping down into a limp mess of limbs, knocked unconscious!

The ref girl counted the pin with ease, slapping her hand against the mat. "1, 2, 3!" she yelled, then signaled for the bell, raising the big bellies arm as the official winner of the match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next