Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mika Kaminashi vs GASTER - Keijo!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mika Kaminashi vs GASTER - Keijo! Empty Mika Kaminashi vs GASTER - Keijo!

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 22, 2019 4:13 am

Rules
Match takes place on a fixed round platform (land) in the middle of a large pool
Only attacks involving the competitor's breasts and butt are permitted. Anything else would result in a warning, and then DQ
Victory Conditions: Knocking opponent off their feet or off the land into the water
Attire: Bikinis

With Clara's little comment on her wanting to try softcore matches slipping backstage, AFW bookers would book her into another encounter...although this time, it would be a lot more unique.

Clara had followed Keijo matches for a bit, finding the idea quite fun, finding especially interested how intense a match with quite a glaring limitation could get. She ultimately found it too awkward to try it for herself...but it seemed like AFW wanted to try the idea of the sport in a one-off match.

AFW would license the pool in a resort where they licensed a lot of deluxe rooms for their bedroom matches, with crowd stands and chairs built around half of it, with the large round platform 10 meters in diameter built right at the center, with a short "ramp" made up of rubber pads leading into the ring.

With mask on:

Wearing her cute yellow bikini and her mask, GASTER stepped out of the locker room by the pool to the cheering crowd as the announcer sitting in the lifeguard's booth introduced her.

GASTER made her way towards the pool, trying to carry herself with confidence, even if under the mask, she was anything but confident about the idea. She hopped onto the pads in the pool, one by one, almost losing her balance at the last one!

With a quick hop, she managed to get to the "land" and keep her balance. Sighing in relief, GASTER would do her usual: "Mwahahahahahaha!", laughter to play to the crowd!

The ref for the match, who swam around the edge of the pool, would request the Shadow Lord to get to the right side of the land from the entrance pads, GASTER following the instruction as she awaited her opponent's arrival...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Mika Kaminashi vs GASTER - Keijo! Empty Re: Mika Kaminashi vs GASTER - Keijo!

Post by BritBrat Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:03 pm

Mika was a woman of many things, that much was for certain. Most things were driven and fueled by her competitive spirit and a massive can-do attitude. Even when thrown into a massive setting unlike no other, she thrived in it and has even gotten a growing reception among fans in social media. Out of all things...she was weirdly superstitious.

She knew it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride before their wedding. The Brit was certain that was an actual thing. For some reason though, Mika had gotten it into her head it was similar to bumping into her opponents in the gorilla position for a match. Perhaps it was just a superstition she had made up in her head though. Still, she adhered to it, just as some people refused to step on cracks in fear of their mother's spinal health. The Bringer of Justice haunted the resort before the match, still in earshot of the staging area. It was only after she heard her opponent's music play for a bit did she head to gorilla position to prepare herself. While she did believe in something like bad luck, she equally believed in good luck too.

Otherwise, how would this match even happen? It seems management had done their research and decided that she would be placed in a match with a style that Mika heavily took inspiration in. Keijo. The madmen have finally done it. She wondered if this was the first time that an actual Keijo match actually happened in AFW, and Mika now felt a bit of added pressure in having to mightily impress the higher-ups and giving them a show like no other. She already has her superhero gimmick on lock as she adjusted her attire. Now she just needed a good villain to make it complete.

"Mwahahahahahaha!"

Yep, that should do it.

Her butt is bigger that this...:
Theme Music:

The master of the Butt of Light style Star dove through the curtains leaving them billowing in her wake, tumbling to the mid-stage where she sprang upright, striking a heroic pose. She threw a hand to the sky, fingers fanned out as the other held open near her face putting herself on display. Although this is outside, the lights of red, white, blue and yellow shining at the sides of the stage. Her usual lighting tricks wouldn't work here, but her infectious personality bought cheer to the crowd. And instead of the usual attire that she comes out of, she wears a nicely fitting bikini that is sutible for such a match like this! She jumped, planting her self at each edge to strike a dramatic pose borrowed from any number of Sentai productions to drum of the crowd.

As the vocals of her theme kicked in, she rushed into position before rushing towards the pads, hopping and skipping onto the pads that lead to the "land" that is at the centre of the pool. On the last, she would perform a front flip, landing onto the platform, making sure she gets her balance before striking a pose and shouting "JUSTICE!!", making the crowd erupt with cheers! With a twirl she spun herself on her heel a few steps closer to her end of the battleground, stopping with a stomp to point at GASTER, "You evildoer!" Quickly getting into character already. "Your sins are already too great and judgement has been set before you, Lord of Darkness! Because you fully embrace the darkness, the hammer of justice will come down before you!" Placing her hands on her hips, her chest puffing out. "Because Light will always eliminate Darkness! For I, am the hope of the people, those who cry out for Justice, I shall deliver!!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:17 am

Much like Mika, GASTER never saw her opponents in Gorilla position before matches. Most of the time, it was due to them resting in the locker room during her entrance (and vice versa), and from time to time...they were standing in the gorilla position, and she simply didn't realize it.

This was true in this case as well...so when she saw Mika for the first time once she entered from "Gorilla Position" for this match at the pool's locker room, she felt the blush creeping on her cheeks. Her opponent was already cute enough as it is...and add to that that Mika was wearing a bikini that left barely anything to the imagination was enough for the Shadow Lord to unconsciously mutter: "C-cute...", under her breath.

But, looks rarely meant anything in a match like this...and Mika would show off her athletisism with style, jumping off the edge of the pool right over the platforms GASTER used onto the land...with a flip. Barring needing to balance herself on landing, the blonde's jump was perfect, as she struck a heroic pose afterwards at the Shadow Lord...followed by a heroic speech at the villainess!

GASTER's eyes lit up, as she responded:

"Hah! From your spiel, only 2 things are correct, hero! My sins truly would overwhelm a mere mortal's knowledge, and I fully embrace darkness...but, that darkness would crush your pathetic hammer of justice! It will eat away at your Light! You shall fall into the pools of nothingness as I strike you down from this ground!", she pointed back at her opponent!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:44 pm

Mika’s entrance was always done so that she would get to the point desired, making sure her movements and music all done to hit that satisfying timing that is needed to get the crowd pumped. Even if it is not on land, the British blonde would rush towards the floating land, landing with a good flip! Perfect! Didn’t fall on her arse, so that was something!

Of course, since this was a match facing a certain villainess, Mika played up to it all, giving an inspiring, but to the point heroic speech, nailing it to the pose too! Of course, all of this would be moot unless if GASTER could deliver back as well. And wouldn’t you know, she definitely did! She kept in character, but inside she was reeeeeaaaallllllyyyy excited for this match! It’s almost a dream come true! She looked cute in that bikini to boot!

“Pah! Mine is the light that burns away the darkness!” Mika would retort as she would point straight at the Dark One. “Many forces of darkness have tried to crush it, but my hammer of justice remains unbreakable to this very day! And you shall be the next as I blind you with my light! My hammer shall strike the darkness out of you and out from this ground!” The crowd giving a massive cheer to that, seemingly liking the good “Light vs Dark” theme as always, Sentai shows being a pretty big thing in Japan! “But enough talk! Let us battle!” Settling into a stance, digging her feet to ready herself for the unorthodox battle ahead. “En garde!”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:45 pm

The two bikini clad beauties would talk big game to one another, the crowd cheering at the performance by the athletes spicing up the upcoming bout, cheering at Mika's words, while booing GASTER's!

"Mwahahahaha! 1000s upon 1000s of champions of light boasted things like that to me! None were strong enough to blind my darkness, no hammer strong enough to smite me! All met the tragic end by my hands! And tonight, it will be no different!"

With boasting out of the way, the referee at poolside used her whistle to let both competitors know that the match was on!

For a split second, GASTER would stand in her usual fighting stance...only to quickly remember that contact with anything other than her bosom or rear would get her disqualified!

GASTER would be slightly confused what stance to take...before recalling the stance some of the ladies from the Keijo matches she watched had used to stick their chest forward. She did just that, squeezing her chest from the sides with her arms, making her already ample bosom seem even bigger. Blush crept on her covered face as she charged at Mika, intending for her to make the first move to try and push Mika off the platform!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:46 am

Whilst something as simple as a good versus evil style match, it still managed to bring the interest of the audience that watches around the floating island that the two competitors stood on. Mika’s legs remained unshaken, her sea legs working just as fine. As a normal person and not the persona she would be playing, Mika was very enthusiastic about this, Clara playing this out very well. And she sounds like a Brit too! Now things were getting very interesting!

“Even so, those champions were not me.” She would point to herself with her thumb, the other hand placed on her hip. “And your crimes deserve the judgement of the highest order! Mine is the light that burns darkness! And restitution will come for my fellow comrades of light!” The referee would soon blow the whistle that would indeed let them know the match has started.“But enough talk! Have at you, foul fiend!!”

With her style being moulded by the art of Keijo, Mika took to the suitable stance. This was no wrestling ring and most things are restricted, including strikes. But her breasts and butt were free to deliver whatever attack she could come up with. And Mika has a very vivid imagination. All tools will be brought out to deliver justice to this evildoer!

GASTER would eventually settle into her own stance while Mika looks to be pretty confident as she prepared herself for the Lord of Darkness’s charge. Mika would remain, her chest puffed out, bringing her defences as she stepped right in at the last moment, thrusting her ample bosom right into GASTER's, bringing a counter slam to stop her from pushing her back, Mika digging her feet to push right into the Dark One, but making sure to keep her hands out of matters!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:53 pm

With the loud words out of the way, it was finally time for the action of the Keijo match to begin!

Despite the Shadow Lord getting slightly confused by the matches start, she quickly recovered, and was now charging straight at Mika, her arms pushing her bust forward, in order to draw the first hit in this match, and shove Mika towards the edge of the land!

And soon enough, the Shadow Lord would collide straight into her rival's puffed up chest! With the way they met, neither competitor budged a spot upon colliding, the match starting at somewhat of a stalemate!

...but the Shadow Lord would be quick to try and think of a way to get the match in her favor, as she would suddenly pull away from Mika's chest, and spin on the spot, trying to ram her rear right into the blonde's side!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Now there was no time for words, now is the time for battle! Mika took her stance, knowing well enough of how Keijo matches usually go. Deep inside, she was wondering how her fellow Brit will fare. Considering management set this matchup, GASTER should be pretty competent with this style.

And it turns out that she is, colliding with the Lightbringer head-on, chests mashing hard onto each other. Mika forced on the defensive but she gave a smile to the Shadow Lord, impressed that she wasn't going to cower away from the battle. The blonde would have said something but GASTER would break this stalemate, pulling away from Mika. In a match where there are two parts you can use to attack, Mika can quickly deduce what is about to happen.

Once the Shadow Lord pivoted on the spot, she soon saw it! A butt attack! Her eyes widened when she saw this move and the British woman would move just to get out of the way, GASTER's butt just about clipped her side. But she wouldn't let that deter her as she stepped to the side, crouching down a bit before pistoning up some. Looking to bring her puffed up chest up under her chin in some kind of uppercut!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:52 am

"Ah! No!", GASTER let out once she realized that her spin attack missed, Mika hopping away, and the momentum of the Shadow Lord's posterior forcing her to waste time to complete the revolution!

Once face to face with her rival once more, Mika would waste no time to go in for the kill, jumping at the Shadow Lord from a crouch to slam her bosom right into her chin!

"Urgh!", the masked chuuni grunted, taking 2 steps back from her foe. The shot wasn't too painful, but the force of the impact did force the Shadow Lord to retreat. With Mika taking early advantage, she knew that the blonde would definitely go on offensive once more! With that, GASTER pushed her ample bosom forward, getting ready for her foe's next attack!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:06 pm

The timing was everything and Mika knew too well. She just about missing the Lord of Darkness's butt attack, having it clip her just but enough to evade most of it. And from there, the Lightbringer would take the chance to strike and strike she would. Of course, with one of the two favoured assets used for this match that was quickly becoming a favourite of the blonde.

The Twintailled Wonder began to swing her chest upwards and delivered a strike from her firm bosom, making the masked terror grunt and stagger back. Far from the most painful, but it did serve a purpose in making her step back. Just a few more to go and she'll be on the ropes...or in this case, the edge!

And Mika wouldn't waste time, planting her feet to the floor before dashing straight at GASTER, using her speed to quickly close the gap. GASTER pushed her ample bosom forward, and Mika was one to take that kind of challenge as she came in with an athlete's pace, charging in just to bump her chest onto the Shadow Lord's own breasts!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next