Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yellowjackets are actually kind of cute when you see them up close

+3
M.J.Caboose14
Grievous77
Berial
7 posters

Go down

Yellowjackets are actually kind of cute when you see them up close Empty Yellowjackets are actually kind of cute when you see them up close

Post by Berial Sun May 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Yellowjackets are actually kind of cute when you see them up close Giphy

Whoa Berial! Do you really expect me to read all that?:

Technically I've been back at it for a couple of days now, but I never formally explained my brief absence to the surprising number of people that became really concerned in the meantime. So, good as time as any, I hope.

My apologies for going radio silent this past month or so. A few weeks back, I went on a camping trip with some friends. It was only for a few days, but on our way back I acted like the clutz I am and ended up tumbling downhill into a wasp nest. I'm not severely allergic or anything, but the number of stings I incurred produced a nasty immune response (in addition to one fractured pinkie). I only had to stay in the hospital overnight, but for the following weeks, I was feeling rather drowsy and sluggish and even less powered than usual after work. A few of the stings were also on my left arm and typing with both hands was fairly uncomfortable for a while.

Outside of my recovery and working on the occasional thread or two when I felt up to it, most other things related to the site were outside of my mind. I should have at least made an attempt to use Discord or Trillian to let more people in on the situation and maybe spread by word of mouth, but life continued on regardless of my affliction, so it kept getting put off. After so many weeks, I figured it would be better to at least have some work to present than just show up with nothing but a lame apology, so that also kept me away a few days longer than intended.

Also, I finally bought Sekiro, so every other part of my life was going on the waiting list anyway.

As of late, though all of the itching and headaches are gone and I've felt a lot more active. I'll do my best to be more prompt from here on and make up for lost time. I'm very glad that those of you who came to greet me on my informal return were so understanding. I don't intend for something like this to happen again, but if it does, there will at least be a heads-up next time. Be it through a PM or an Ouija board.

Wow. Dark, Berial.

I'm loopy. What do you want from me?

Back to top Go down

Yellowjackets are actually kind of cute when you see them up close Empty Re: Yellowjackets are actually kind of cute when you see them up close

Post by Grievous77 Sun May 26, 2019 7:10 pm

Well, I’ll be damned. That’s one hell of a way to end up meeting Yellowjackets. Look at the bright side, at least they weren’t mutant Yellowjackets. Either way, I’m glad you have recovered and bought the rage game, Sekiro! May your future be full of fun, laziness, and no Yellowjackets, even if they appear cute XD.

Back to top Go down

Yellowjackets are actually kind of cute when you see them up close Empty Re: Yellowjackets are actually kind of cute when you see them up close

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun May 26, 2019 10:59 pm

Things I did before responding:

*Composes self*

OMG I'm so sorry Berial! Boose is here to help any way her can!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun May 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Glad to have you back buddy. I hope your healz are swift and total
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 27, 2019 5:03 am

I am happy to hear you are feeling much better and that you are OK. I can't imagine getting stung by a horde of bees. Ugh, too freaky!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon May 27, 2019 11:44 am

As someone who is terrified of bees, wasps etc. I just got the shivers reading that. Thank you for confirming my decision to never go outside.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon May 27, 2019 12:08 pm

Tarantulust wrote:I am happy to hear you are feeling much better  and that you are OK. I can't imagine getting stung by a horde of bees. Ugh, too freaky!

You are an embarrassment to all spiders...no...to all insects/spiders buddy Razz

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 27, 2019 2:49 pm

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:
You are an embarrassment to all spiders...no...to all insects/spiders buddy Razz

Considering there is a wasp that preys Specifically on Tarantulas, stinging them, paralyzing them, then laying an egg on them so that they can be devoured alive by its offspring...I think it is fair to be wary of such creatures. Shocked

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon May 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Damn dawg that sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down