by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 19 MITB Final - Sophia Salt vs. Kaylee Day vs. Harumi Hazama

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SS 19 MITB Final - Sophia Salt vs. Kaylee Day vs. Harumi Hazama - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 19 MITB Final - Sophia Salt vs. Kaylee Day vs. Harumi Hazama

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:36 pm

When she was sure the ladder was set up properly, Harumi returned her gaze towards the smaller Sophia. Kaylee had fled outside of the ring, and began tossing more objects into the ring. The so called “Social Media Star” had already brought in yet another ladder, despite already having one set up in the center of the battle. Surely, she wasn’t thinking about trying to end the fight so soon? The battle had only just started after all.

That wasn’t something she needed to focus on right now.  Sophia was still her opponent, and despite her small size and somewhat treacherous nature, there was still a chance she could be a formidable athlete. It would be much easier to maintain control of the fight if Harumi dispatched Sophia quickly, then made her move against Kaylee. Fighting two extra people in a free-for-all was a new experience, but it was an excellent chance to polish her reaction timing and split-second planning techniques.

“Alright, Ms. Salt…Shall we begin?”

The silent Samurai got into a traditional Judo stance, ensuring that Sophia understood exactly what her intentions were. Harumi was planning on hitting the smaller girl hard and fast, keeping her down long enough so she could focus on Kaylee and try to make progress in the fight.

At least, that was the plan. The Judoka wasn’t expecting the stray metal chair to come flying off from the side. The sharp pain was only amplified thanks to the teal woman’s total surprise! Her legs buckled in shock, and Harumi fell to her knees in front of Sophia like a peasant bowing to a Queen.

Harumi quickly turned to see Kaylee sitting by the edge of the ring, watching to see what would happen. Surprise had knocked Harumi’s usually analytical mindset into disarray as she totally dropped her guard around Sophia in order to eye her new attacker. Harumi’s eyes were like blades as they stuck into the media star that waited for others to do her dirty work. Harumi had no intention to sink to her level, but she had sparked a new fire inside of her…a fire to get back at the woman who sat comfortably outside of the ring as soon as she could.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

SS 19 MITB Final - Sophia Salt vs. Kaylee Day vs. Harumi Hazama - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 19 MITB Final - Sophia Salt vs. Kaylee Day vs. Harumi Hazama

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:48 pm

Sophia froze like a deer in headlights as she turned to face the silent samurai. She was certain the quiet girl would take advantage of her lack of attention and brutalize her; after all, that's what she would do. The short blonde sighed with relief when Harumi suggested she click the ladder into place. "Su- sure thing buddy!" She exclaimed, trying to hide her little moment of terror.

Sophia's earlier anxiety returned quickly when Harumi assumed her fighting stance. It suggested a certain level of martial ability the sea striker just didn't have. "Wait a minute...  Let's not rush into things..." Sophia tried to dissuade her opponent from attacking her by putting up two peace signs and closing her eyes. "Peace?"

Suddenly Sophia heard Harumi grunt and the clattering of a steel chair on the mat. She opened her eyes. Harumi knelt before her and Sophia couldn't help but grin; easily forgetting how close she was to getting clobbered."Good! That's where you belong... On all fours like a dog!"

Now that she had the advantage all thoughts of peace were instantly abandoned. "Thanks for the help, Kaylee! Maybe your not so bad after all!" The Sea Striker swung her foot like a bat, attempting to kick Harumi in the side of the head and take her out of commission for a while. Assuming this worked she would immediately try ascending the ladder.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Harumi's piercing look was met with innocent look from Kaylee, lips pursed in a small "oops" expression as if striking the martial artist had been by complete mistake. However transparent it may have been for the other woman it didn't seem to matter as the small interaction seemed to get a cheer from the crowd.

Now that she had the woman's attention, it was time to keep it until Sophia could get some offense in. The social media star raised a hand, giving Harumi a cutesy little finger wave while the smaller wrestler was primed to strike.

Once the other women had gotten into it, the blond fished out one last thing from beneath the ring. A kendo stick, lightweight and easily handled unlike the unwieldy items she had thrown into the ring. Remaining poised on the outside she would wait until one of the two women had bested the other in their exchange before sliding into the ring, weapon in hand and ready to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:24 pm

The look Kaylee returned towards the downed Judoka basically confirmed what she did was entirely intentional. The fact she would start off the match in such a craven manner spoke volumes about her character. Not even the villainous Mistress Paige started off their confrontation by fleeing and throwing chairs like some sort berserk ape. How this woman had developed any substantial fanbase with such a horrendous attitude was beyond Harumi…but then again, she didn’t really understand Social media in general.

Harumi’s attention was torn away by the smug prattling of her smaller foe. Had Sophia kept quiet, or struck first then monologued, she would have had a clean shot. Unfortunately, the little trickster took too long in her preening, giving the teal woman enough time to remember where she was, and focus her attention back on the sea striker. Just as Harumi’s gaze came back to Sophia, her emerald eyes noticed her foe’s leg cocked back and coming towards her like a guided torpedo. Harumi only just had enough time to instill a proper defense in the form of her forearm taking the brunt of the attack. The blow stung, and the samurai grimaced from the sharp pain that ran down her left arm. It hurt, but it was far and away from some of the more forceful strikes she had endured.

So, neither of these two cares for sportsmanship…fine.

Almost out of instinct, Harumi pushed off her fore foot, approaching Sophia with power and size to her advantage. The smaller woman would likely still be off balanced due to her foot only just returning to the floor. With such close proximity, Harumi intended to spear the small competitor to the ground in a forceful take down. If she had time, Harumi would mount Sophia! Looking to snag her wrist and pull her limb into a painful armbar as thanks for the sneak attack the two had pulled on the silent samurai.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:37 am

When Harumi had deflected her kick all Sophia could do was utter: "Huh!?" She had assumed the silent assassin would wait around to take the punishment the self-perceived queen was about to dole out. As always the arrogant girl had a bad habit of underestimating people.

Instead, Harumi turned the tide. With ease, she speared the off-balance featherweight girl to the floor and in just a few moments she transitioned into a deeply painful armbar.

Panic set in immediately as the quiet girl bent Sophia's arm like a straw. "Oh, shit! oh shit!!!  She's gonna break my beautiful arm! Ah, fuck! I shouldn't have provoked her... She could be some crazy limb snapper bitch... Oh no... I called her a dog didn't I!?"

The proud Sea Striker only lasted a few seconds before vigorously tapping out. "I give! I give! Please let me go!" She paused a moment trying to avoid damaging her pride further. "And... And...  I'm... sorry! Ok!?" Despite her pleas and repeated tapping Harumi had no obligation to release her hold. This was no normal match.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:26 pm

Like a thief in the night Kaylee slipped into the ring under cover of fans reaction to the action in the ring. She moved quickly, rounding the inside of the ropes to approach from Harumi's blind side while the martial artist had Sophia locked down in an armbar. Part of her wondered if letting the submission continue was wisest… but that came at the risk of losing her ambush opportunity and Harumi actually letting the sea striker go.

She couldn't let good will build between the two of them… it was better she play the role of hero and steal those brownie points for herself.

She closed the distance fast, giving the kendo stick a flourished slip between her hands before bringing it around wide in a golf swing to clap it across Harumi. Applying her armbar left her vulnerable with no arms free to defend herself, which is exactly what the social media star wanted.

Keeping a safe distance from both women using the length of her weapon, she would brace her boots on the mat and go wild, swinging for the fences. Her intention was to lay into the other woman with as many strikes as she could until the kendo stick broke or Harumi managed to put up some manner of counter attack that warranted her stopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:36 am

The surprised look on Sophia’s face was only met with the blank expression of the silent samurai. It was exceedingly simple to knock Sophia into position, even if she weren’t standing on one leg. Harumi had size and experience on her side. Sophia had thought was kicking a defenseless foe down too the floor, but she soon realized the danger she had just put herself in, and many could see her realizing that mistake the instant Harumi lifted off and made a move.

The attack was quick, fluid, and clearly practiced. Practically the second Sophia’s body settled on the floor, Harumi had a hold of her wrist and was pulling the smaller woman’s arm back. The pain on Sophia’s face was instantaneous, the smaller girl looking as though she had never experienced such a move in her life. Before the Judoka had even settled in, she felt the sea striker tapping on her leg, begging for her to stop and let her go. Was this a joke? Forgetting the fact the tap outs were not accepted in this match, was Sophia really ready to quit so soon? Harumi had made one move against her and she folded like a deck of cards. To say it was disappointing was an understatement.

Of course, none of that showed on her face. Harumi simply held Sophia in place for a few extra seconds to ensure her complacency, then loosened her-

CRACK

A white-hot lash of suffering erupted across Harumi’s shoulder and humerus.  Her emerald eyes went wide with shock and pain as her body instinctively moved to protect the damaged area. Such sudden movement only earned her another lash across her back, her thin jacket only serving to protect her so much. It was only then that Harumi got an eyeful of what was happening.

Kaylee Day was beating her with a weapon! The snake was hiding in the grass and sharpening its fang while Harumi dealt with her smaller foe. Now here she was, beating her while she was down without a shred of sportsmanship. Gods, the entire thing reminded the Judoka of her experience with Mistress Paige. How she humiliated her, whipped her and pulled dirty trick after dirty trick just to get an advantage. Perhaps Kaylee was right, because the thought of going through that again was too much for Harumi.

Kaylee got two more strikes in, the first swatting the side of Harumi’s forearm guards that made the raven-haired woman scowl in pain…the second looked s though it was heading for her head. The swing never found it’s mark, as Harumi would roll to the side suddenly, only to return and pin the weapon to the floor using her upper body. All while she returned Kaylee’s kindness by letting loose a powerful and sharp kick aimed straight for the social media star’s belly!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:08 am

Just as Sophia thought she might pass out from the pain of having her arm twisted like a wrench Kaylee swooped in with her kendo stick. With Harumi suddenly having to fend off this new threat Sophia would slink away to the corner, tucking her wounded arm against her chest.

Having just moments ago been in a state of terror, Sophia had a sheen of sweat covering her plump body. Instead of trying to attack while her two opponents were at full stamina she would wait things out. For now she would rest with a scowl on her lips. "Thanks for the save Kaylee... Guess you're not so bad after all. Though I'm still gonna kick your perky ass once you let your guard down."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:48 am

A sick sense of satisfaction twinkled in Kaylee Day's eyes as she left visible red streaks across Harumi's body with each crack of the kendo stick across her body. She held nothing back, throwing her weight into each strike as if trying to deliver a coup de grace with each heavy swing. Her onslaught was cut short though when the martial artist abandoned one foe face her instead, rolling to the side to Lodge the weapon underneath her.

The blond stepped back, giving the wedged weapon a hard pull before Harumi's boot impacted her midsection. The social media star let out a grunt, fingers lading from the practice sword as she was thrown backwards by the stiff precise strike. From landing on her butt her body slipped along the canvas before coming to a stop, finding her nursing her abdomen with a hard huff. She didn't seemed referee though, not like Sophia. She was already starting to stand up again, ready to face Harumi without a show of fear.

"You look upset." The blond tilted her head slightly, flashing the other woman a perfect smile. She started to circle, fingers brushing small fits of her attire that had been jostled out of place. Despite her underhanded tactics this far, she seemed to be letting Harumi rise, waiting in fact, perhaps ready to have an honorable showdown with Sophia having scampered off.

Her hands rose up, fingers wiggling as she staggered her stance. A silent offer, no, challenge, for the two to have a test of strength. It was a bold move, given their visible physicality alone Kaylee would surely not be able to outmuscled Harumi… but there was more to a test of strength than raw force. Surely the martial artist knew that too… that was part of what made it enticing.

"I think it's time we get this party started right. What do you say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:18 am

The sharp kick found its mark, the toe of Harumi’s boot sinking into Kaylee’s stomach as she rolled over on top of the kendo stick. The force was just enough to pry the weapon away from the media stars hands, Harumi finally earning herself some respite from the constant “hit and run” type of tactic her opponents seemed to be going for. The stinging lashes across her back made her wince as she began to move, Kylee quickly recovering from the kick.

Soon, Harumi would kip up to her feet, the silent samurai facing off against the social media sensation. Kaylee would make another one of her remarks about Harumi, but her face did not change. It was the same look she had as she was walking down the ramp; Focused and stoic. Her green eyes watched her foe carefully as they began to circle one another, watching for any openings they could exploit as the crowd cheered them on. A remarkable amount was rooting for the pop star, while a few seemed to desire the judoka coming out on top. It was as though sparks were flying as the two fighters stared into each other’s eyes.

It would be Kaylee that made the first move, nonverbally challenging the Judoka to a test of strength. Harumi stared at her as the woman wiggled her fingers and smiled smugly at her. Once again, she spoke to her foe, demanding they get things started, and once again Harumi remained silent. She simply began to approach, on hand locking with Kaylee’s…

The other shooting past the media stars arm to seize her shoulder! Harumi had long lost any patience she needed to play along with these shenanigans! She was not some pet that would bark when ordered to do so, or perform tricks as her foes demand. She was a capable combatant, and she would show Kaylee an example of her talent.

Should her foe be caught unaware it would be easy to slip her leg behind Kaylee’s, leaving her defenseless against the attempted Osotogari, Harumi seeking to punish her foe’s underhanded tricks by slamming her into the floor without holding back!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next