by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Challenger Arises

2 posters

Go down

A Challenger Arises Empty A Challenger Arises

Post by HighFly Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:12 am

Alaina was out to show she could still face anyone, bar none. Anywhere, anytime, anyhow. Perhaps a tiny part of her old entropy champion self existed. The mystery and extra challenge of those matches brought out the best of the amazon.

To fight she would recapture that essence and show that she wasn't ready to rise to the top but that she was already there.

As her music played the usually cheery Alaina looked like she was all business in her two piece leopard print attire. She hadn't worn that pair of briefs and sports bra in a while so she opted to rock that look. Mic in hand she slid in to the ring and stood tall, basking into he raucous cheers of the audience before raising the mic up to her mouth.

"Good evening everyone and that is for coming! You all have always been amazing fans and that should be rewarded! Tonight I hope my little announcement manages to do just that!" Alaina said as the crowd cheered louder. "This is an open challenge to any woman back there who thinks she is woman enough to face me in a match... but not just any match! It is a backstage hardcore brawl where the two of us will be chained together. Ya can't escape the amazon if ya try honey! So come on who thinks they have what it takes to face the best wrestler there is?!" Alaina shouted, flexing her arms before kissing a bicep to fire up the crowd before striking a classic pinup girl pose further adding fuel to the fire.

Alaina looked up at the ramp eager to see who would come out....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A Challenger Arises Empty Re: A Challenger Arises

Post by Serpon Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:07 am

A familiar theme would play, as Akiha would then step out, with a microphone in her hands and a bit of an annoyed look on her face. She would simply stay at the ramp, not making her way down. The audience would start to boo at the Japanese wrestler but Akiha would not let it get to her, instead, she would focus her attention on the wrestler who was in the ring.

"Well, well, what do we have here, another low-class foreigner who wants to do a stupid match. Of course, a low-level foreigner would come up with such a silly match instead of doing a normal match. But, do not be fooled, I did not just come here to insult you. I am here to accept your challenge, only to make sure something like this does not continue. So just name the place and time and I will show up to crush you and end this all!" stated Akiha in a confident tone as the audience would then continue to boo her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:45 am

Alaina smiled when Akiha came out. It was far from who she expected to arrive, but still she knew she found a tough fight! As Akiha spoke Alaina's expression changed to a dumbfounded one. "Didn't this ahem... low class foreigner... defeat you the last time we face one another? I think reminding you that amazons trump aristocrats will be quite a fun way to spend the night. By the way, since I am not doing anything tonight I figured we could settle this for these people right here tonight later in the show!" Alaina said, nodding and smiling to the crowd who cheered this unforeseen matchup happening in front of them. Well, sort of in front of them as it would be backstage but they were excited regardless.

"I can't wait to see you later Akiha. It will be my pleasure to nearly break you in half all over again." Alaina said with a smile as she dropped her mic down, standing in the ring with her hands on her hips as she glared up towards the top of the ramp at Akiha.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:20 am

A cruel smile would appear on Akiha face.  "Oh Alaina, it seems you don't understand how things work here.  You don't understand how management does things, or how people with my kind of power can pull strings.  You decided on the type of match and rules.  So it's only fair I get to decide the time and date and it will NOT be tonight." stated Akiha as the audience would then start to boo, anger that they would not get to see such a match today.

The crimson hair wrestler would then wait for a moment or two for the audience to calm down before talking again.  "Don't worry, I will let my people let your people... oh wait, you don't have people who work for you.  Well, I will get my people to contact you and let you know in advance when the match is happening.  Besides, it now gives us both time to get ready for the match.  As for you beating me, you seem to have forgotten something, when it comes to the number of times we have faced each other in the ring, I have come out with more wins.  You did not forget about our tag match did you?" stated Akiha as she decided to set the record straight. She would then make her exit as the audience was furious at her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:53 am

Alaina shook her head and stood there with an unimpressed look on her face as Akiha spoke. "Yeah, I am one of those crazy people who gets their hands dirty doing their own work. Imagine that." Alaina said before Akiha stated that she wasn't going to wrestle tonight. "That is a shame. Because of your shortcoming these people are getting robbed of the chance to watch me kick your ass all over the arena. Unlike you I am ready for any match at any time. Come at me whenever you want it makes no difference to me."

That is when Akiha brought up the tag match, the one that Sonic Boom should have won to have been tag team champions. The team that came together and helped rebuild the tag scene that was seemingly forgotten by history. "Oh you know how you won that one. I can't even say you got lucky. You pulled a trick out of that misty bag of yours because you couldn't beat us without it." Alaina wanted more than anything to have a tag rematch but with the departure of Julia back to the USA that was nigh impossible now. Alaina glared back at Akiha and brought the mic up one last time. "See you very soon Akiha."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content