by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 281 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 277 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Welcome Back

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome Back - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome Back

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:45 am

Natasha didn't mind the dirt, in fact it gave her even more ideas for how the two of them could reacquaint themselves with one another but there was so much to do, and only a limited amount of time to do them all in. "Well I was just thinking back to that...what was it some kind of edible paint we wrestled in?" She had let the kiss trail off for the moment, now just holding Anja close with one hand resting on the small of her back and the other brushing through the blonde's lovely hair.

"But the dirt...hmmm we could just find a little spot in the woods here and see how dirty we can get, what do you think? I'm open to anything so long as its you and me. Well and maybe a third if you know anyone else around." She chuckled at that last part.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:26 pm

It seemed as Anja was thinking about it, weighing her options before she would lean in very close to the ear of the bluenette, whispering her answer with a single hot breath in between.
"A charming idea. I love mud. And mud loves me back as much as it likes to cling on me."

Tussling with Natasha in the wild was very alluring, so alluring that she had warm thoughts about it already. She would take the hand of her host and lead her into the woods. She had no direction in mind, but this place was surely full of little ponds and muddy holes, especially given the weather. And walking with the French was fun in itself.
"Just that you know, the only way I would accept a third person would be if the mud was female and good looking."
She added as an answer for the idea of adding a third person.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:30 am

Natasha happily allowed herself to be led by the hand deeper into the woods, unsure of their final destination but she was sure they would know it when they saw it. Plus going on a romantic walk through the woods with Anja had always been on her to do list so this was perfect for her. "Oh good to know." She quickened her pace so she was walking beside Anja rather than behind her and then matched her, the pair of them making their way down one of the trails she didn't think was used that often. Along the way Natasha kept a hold of Anja's hand and pointed out any of the birds or flowers she recognized from some of the books back at her home, even stopping at one point when she discovered a dark red flower, plucking it to put in Anja's hair.

"There, I think it looks good on you." She said with a soft, inviting smile before now being the one to pull Anja down along the path. It was easy to tell it had rained earlier that day with the dew that still clung to every leaf and the dark color to the dirt, now it was just a matter of finding the right spot.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:24 pm

The Blonde had often walked round in forest. Reclusive and not too many people around, that was something she always sought when she took one of her liberties from the wrestling world.

Having Natash with her was more than a bonus in this already comfortable position, so she was more than eager to have herself decorated with a flower her friend had picked up. Her face even went a little bit darker with a red shade to closely resemble the color of the flower, but she would say nothing a just smile unusually shy from the gesture and only nodded hen and when when the other girl told her about some of the birds and flowers she knew.

"You hear this?"
She finally said after picking up the noise of falling water, probably a waterfall. And when there was a waterfall, mud would probably be close too. The question then was if it was supercold or good tempered.
"Let´s check it out."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:27 am

Natasha stopped then, going so far as to hold her breath as she tried to pick up the sounds that Anja was referring to. It took her a moment but there it was, beyond the sound of the wind gently passing through the leaves and the sounds of birds and insects Natasha heard it, the distinct sound of not just running water, but falling water. "A waterfall? That would definitely get us what we want." She had already been cheerful and yet she perked up even more now that they were hot on the trail, Natasha letting go of Anja's hand only to turn and say. "Race you there!" She giggled and took off at a sprint, Natasha couldn't even remember the last time she had gone for a run that wasn't on a treadmill but here she was racing her frend through the woods.

It was surreal.

"It was only a minute or so before she laid her eyes on the source of the sound. It was out of a fairy tale book, a small cliff rose up in front of her maybe fifty feet or so with a small waterfall pouring down into a pond that reminded her of pools at nicer resorts. Stepping up to it she felt a warm mist hit her face and sure enough her feet sunk into mud around the water. "Its warm, must come from a hot spring further up the mountain." She said while looking around the small clearing, trees surrounded them on all sides besides the cliff in front of them.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:32 pm

It was not really much of a race to the waterfall as Natasha already had a headstart and was super fit from being an active competitor in he wrestling circus, but still the blonde tried to follow up and arrived only a short time after her. And as with most thigs, you were rewarded for your hard work, in this time with a beautiful waterfall.

The bluenette had already tested the waters or rather the mud, so that Anja could take a deep breath instead of doing it on her own. And it gave her the chance to gently step behind her friend, placing both of her hands on the upper legs of Natasha to gently and slowly rub her there while she placed her head on the shoulder of the other girl with a sigh of innocent pleasure.
"I would not want anyone else with me here right now than you."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:39 am

Natasha smiled as she felt Anja's arms slip around her waist, her friend's hands massaging her upper legs though she suspected their true goal was a little further up... "You sure? You've had so many sexy rivals and friends over the years after all." Her tone was playful, Natasha not trying to insinuate anything but rather simply playing a little hard to get. "What a place we have to ourselves." She then added softly as her head tilted back to look up at the top of the waterfall.

"I do believe I will buy it." Afterward she chuckled and shook her head, but that didn't mean she wasn't at least a little serious. "But first I would rather not get mud all over my dress, mind if I disrobe first?" She posed the question, turning around to press herself up against the blonde while smiling cheerfully at her, the woman's deep blue eyes sparkling with rather naughty thoughts...a look Anja might remember well.

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:03 pm

*Can´t push your arms around a memory…so don´t try.*
True to her rather serious nature Anja took the playful question how it was but still thought about t. She had spend years with an obsession over her best friend, but they had drifted apart further as time went on and their shared past stepped back further and further. Nobody right now seemed to still be out to take her hide, so that had also stepped in the back a little.

"I had indeed a lot of friends. But rivals? I always want to win, so everyone could be my rival. Except when somebody is wronged and I can do something against it by losing."
The Blonde mused a little bit and was then literally faced with Natasha again which quickly swept away her introspective view of herself.
"Hm, I don´t know. I wanted to disrobe you. But…"
She moved her hands on he butt cheeks of Natasha foor a playful grip before letting go and putting her arms behind her own back, smiling in anticipation before stepping a litlle back.
"how could I say no for you stripping for me?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:22 am

Natasha had a suspicion what Anja needed was a distraction from her inner thoughts, knowing her a lot of Anja's trip abroad had been filled moving around with nothing but her own thoughts for company. There was a time for introspection and then there was a time to savor the moment and she wanted to make sure it was a moment well worth remembering. Her question had done the trick and judging from the hands squeezing at her butt Anja's thoughts were all on her now, which was perfect as far as she was concerned.

"Well when you put it that way, I suppose you'd have to be crazy to say no huh?" Natasha flashed her a playful smirk and then stepped back as well, though if Anja had been hoping for a slow strip tease sadly there wasn't enough to her outfit to draw it out too long. Still she did her best, giving a little twirl that saw her dress billow outward while her hands grabbed hold of her dress around the waist. She pulled up and up until the dress slipped over her head, leaving Natasha in her blue bra and panties as she walked back onto solid ground to hang her dress over a branch, underwear soon following as she didn't see the point in getting them dirty either.

"Ah much better, I doubt anyone is going to come all the way out here and find us, besides mud and water like this is best felt on the skin don't you think?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:21 am

If Natasha had only a potatoe sack to wear and would shrug it off, the Blonde would have also been satisfied. She carefully watched every move the french girl made especially for her, enjoing how she made so much out of so little material.

Her eyes were following Natasha when sh returned to solid ground to also get rid of her underwear where Anja would step right after the discard behind her and look to turn her around softly to sit her on a nearby trunk that was covered with soft moss.
"Doesn´t matter to me. I love to strip for you in front of whoever could appear. Now it´s my turn."
Anja replied, bending down slightly to kiss her friend softly on the cheek before getting herself straightened again to start moving in a slow circle until her arms first went down to simulatanously get hold on her shirt and pullover to pull them slowly over her head in a trained motion so that she would be left in her bra and raven belt buckle, tight jeans and her flat shoes which she also discarded in her next round.

Moving tightly against Natasha after nudging her to spread her legs so that she could step in, she would leave it to the bluenette to open her belt buckle and the button of her jeans so that she could turn around and rub her butt against the crotch of her friend to give her the chance to relieve her of her bra too until she discarded both her jeans and her panty in one process, letting her clothes lie strawn around she which she usually also did in private.
"Like what you see?"
She asked, her legs spread wide open and her hands resting on her hips.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content