Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan Empty AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan

Post by killcarrion Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:59 pm

AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan KnrRSD1

AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan NncsRFA      Vs.     AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan WXKEmi1

Match Type: Hell In A Cell Match.
Win Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Back to top Go down

AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan Empty Re: AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:52 am

She was both surprised and unsurprised by the circumstances that followed this match. Kyoko and Amy took Cecilia home, for the second time in her life and made this one even worse then last time. The first time Kyoko worked her over for a day, this time she turned into 3 days with Amy at her beck and call to add to the fun. The Hardcore Queen was treated like a chew toy for the two of them for that long and unable to even defend herself though she certainly tried it didn’t amount to much with her body so battered. That was almost a month ago and she hadn’t seen the blonde since they basically let her go. Normally that would be the end of that, but soon after Cecilia made a call demanding to her to face her in a match at Avalanche. And a Hell in a Cell match.

That was the unsurprising part. The blonde no doubt expected that the cage would keep her safe from another beating from Amy should she win. But Kyoko didn’t need Amy to beat Cecilia never have and never would. There beating was for fun and now she would just get to do it solo. Kyoko came out as casual as ever, letting the crowd boo her like crazy but not caring knowing that she was the one that everyone was focused on. Cecilia had let herself get complacent in trying to beat her and now that she was getting dangerous trying to take her down. It would cost her, a count out wasn’t going to save her this time and now she was going to make sure that she was feeling the effects of this match for the rest of her life. As Kyoko entered the ring she winked at the camera and went to her corner waiting for the blonde to come meet her face one more time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan Empty Re: AV 19 Cecilia Northman vs. Kyoko Akan

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:06 am

While Cecilia had basically been tortured for three days by the duo of Amy and Kyoko, her spirit had never broken. The Hardcore Queen was stubborn, she had an unbreakable will and no matter what Kyoko did she wasn't going to stop. As it stood they were both going to be trapped in a cage of Cecilia's choosing. Last Avalanche it was a match of Kyoko's choice, this time it was one of her own.

Spoiler:

It was Cecilia's time to put Kyoko in her place and to show her just why she was the legend that she was. Cecilia would walk down the ramp after Kyoko, her theme playing out of the speakers as she would make her way down towards this cage. Getting inside the cage and climbing up into the squared circle as the cage was locked behind them. Cecilia climbed up into the ring and got up towards her corner. She'd place her arms over the ropes and lean against it, giving a glare towards Kyoko before she'd step out of the corner and walk up towards the center of the ring.

Cecilia was more than ready to give Kyoko the most painful, brutal and grueling match and subsequent defeat in her life. Narrowing her eyes as she glared at Kyoko with her hands on her hips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:12 am

Cecilia came out in her old gear. The new one not having had too much success with Kyoko and she watched her basically march on down to meet her and the Belly Queen was all smiles on her way down. From there she let her get to the ring and then get to the center before Kyoko moved in as well. Looking to get closer and show that she wasn’t afraid of the Hardcore Queen in the slightest. Instead a finger would come up and actually poke Cecilia’s abs before they would slide down her abs.

Im almost starting to feel the areas where I’ve left a bruise or two. It’s fun leaving such an impression on a fighter. Especially when they keep coming back for more.” Kyoko said stepping back with a smirk on her face. “So what you been up to since we last met? I’m starting to get the impression you don’t like me very much.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Cecilia would watch as Kyoko started to use her finger to trace it across her abs, she watched Kyoko and rolled her eyes as the Belly Queen spoke. Cecilia abs had healed rather well, it had been a month after all and she'd had nothing broken, there was not even a hint of a bruise left at this point.

" Well like I said, you can't break me Kyoko." Cecilia said with a slight smile on her face, though as Kyoko smirked and stepped back Cecilia would roll her shoulders and crank her neck to the left and then to the right. After which she would shake her head. " I don't like you, though I don't dislike you either....what I do like is the fight." Cecilia said as the referee would then call for the bell.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:01 am

Of course I can. But it’s not fun if I just do it all at once. I knock you down enough times eventually you won’t get up.” Kyoko said as her finger left the blonde’s abs and she stepped away. The two warming up and getting ready for there next to at this. The blonde was going to be dealing with this loss for some time and when Kyoko was done with her she was set to make sure that she was going to go remember the beatings she had endured.

Oh you don’t? Must have missed that between you trying to to break my back and ruin my career some fight you expected there.” Kyoko said readying herself for the match to start as the bell rang she would quickly leave the corner and watch her foe as she started to circle the ring.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:25 am

" I guess that means you don't like me then? You've clearly tried to do the same a few times." Cecilia joked a bit as she would shrug her shoulders. " I do enjoy putting you in your place though. Which I will do tonight." Cecilia said as she narrowed her red eyes, glaring at Kyoko as she would start to ready herself as well.

Leaving her corner as she would start to circle the ring while keeping her eye on Kyoko. Slowly inching her way closer and closer towards the purple haired woman, until she would try and step forward and offer up a collar and elbow tie up. Though if Kyoko started to move forward for it, Cecilia would quickly step up and try and throw a harsh right hook straight to Kyoko's cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:08 am

I mean...yeah I’ve made it quite clear I don’t like you. Sure I get fun beating the crap out of you but let’s not mistake that for affection. I’m an honest bitch to the core Cecilia.” As the blonde made no effort to deny her enjoyment of putting her in her place she saw her eyes narrow in hostility. Kyoko didn’t back down in the slightest keeping her eyes focused right back as the Queen remained as confident as ever.

You’ve been trying to put me in my place since our title match, it hasn’t quite worked out for you.” Kyoko said backing away to start the match. When they started to meet in the middle she saw the blonde looking to lock up. Like hell she would, she was done with those with the blonde. Instead she would go low and try to start the match by going low and trying to use a double leg takedown.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Cecilia of course was looking to offer a lock up but she wasn't exactly about to do a proper one, she already knew she was stronger than Kyoko so there was no point in it anymore. She'd watch as Kyoko instead of going in for that lock up would lunge in and tackle the legs out from under the her, tackling the blond down onto her back.

Releasing a grunt as she was taken down, the Hardcore Queen would quickly throw her arms around Kyoko's head and try and pull her right in under her armpit and attempt to go for a guillotine choke. If Kyoko wanted to do some ground wrestling to start things out with then Cecilia was more than willing to answer her with just that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:55 am

Lock ups had lost there luster when they were with Cecilia and anything that wasn’t just her pounding the blonde into oblivion didn’t interest her anymore. Instead all she wanted was to take her off her feet and she succeeded. Bringing her to the floor she would smirk and attempt to get a better position when she felt Cecilia pulling on her head.

Trying to yank her into some submission hold that was going to choke her out Kyoko would attempt to reverse it as much as possible and keep herself from being put in such a devastating choke hold so early in the match. After a moment of trying to fight the hold she would try and throw a punch to her side to hopefully deter her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next