by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Celebrating good fortune

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Celebrating good fortune - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrating good fortune

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Instead of forcing Megumi's hands away, Lukretia took a more deft approach. She let her free hand mingle with one of the idol's so their hands locked together in an intimate hand hold. The other hand was quickly blocked by Lukretia's head as she sealed off Megumi's nipple with her lips. She flicked at the nub with her tongue, occasionally sucking or biting it gently. While she did this, she let out a real moan. The thought of Megumi torn between enjoying it and wanting it to end was exciting. While she worked up top, her other hand found the panties and slipped under them to tease Megumi's clit and wet pussy lips.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Chigusa noticed the forced smile Valkonien had, deciding to try and make the girl feel a bit more comfortable. She walked up to Valkonien, reaching out her hand in an inviting handshake. Hopefully the neurotic Valkonien wouldn't take it wrong.

"I'm pleased to meet you Simo-san!" Chigusa said, using Valkonien's last name as a sign of respect. Secretly though, she wondered why Lukretia would get a bodyguard as small as Valkonien, since she wasn't going to scare anybody.

Back in the room, Megumi was in real trouble, or so she thought. One of her hands was trapped, pinned above her head. Her other hand that she tried to block her breasts with was blocked by Lukretia's face. Lukretia sucked her nipple, making it harder than before, and arousing her even more. Megumi tried to push Lukretia with her free hand, but she wasn't moving. She felt Lukretia's other hand slipping underneath her panties, touching her sensitive pussy lips and playing with her slowly emerging clit.

"Ohh nooooo," Megumi moaned, "Stoooop!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:24 am

Valkoinen eyed Chigusa with a cold look but accepted the hand and gave it a firm shake. She wasn't glad or upset to meet Chigusa. But she was reminded to show respect (even though she said she was always respectful, Lukretia said that she wanted the kind of respect that people who weren't complete freaks showed) "I am with the being pleased to meet you as well Chigusa Yuuki." She said. "You are with the being sometimes topic of conversation in house." She turned her head. "At least vith the Ms. Von Creuzfeldt. I am with the not caring about prancing idol's business." She was only partially telling the truth. Because Lukretia was talking about her, Valkoinen had some interest. Though in a bodyguard sense, Chigusa was not to be worried about. "But why are you with the being in restricted area?" She said eyeing Chigusa. "You aren't with the being snoopy snoop, snififing aro8und where you don't belong? I am with the being authorized to be having to use 'any means necessary' to keep intruders out."

As Megumi's moans picked up pace, Lukretia slipped her finger inside of the idol's pussy. She paused when she heard an outright plea for her to stop and raised a curious eyebrow." Vat is ze metter, meine frau?" She whispered sweetly. "Aren't you enjopying zis?' Despite the words, she continued to slip her finger in and out of Megumi.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 am

Seeing Valkoinen take her hand, Chigusa relaxed a bit. Valkoinen was still cold and suspicious though, and Chigusa couldn't really be comfortable around this girl. When asked about what she was doing wandering about the mansion, Chigusa seemed a little bit flustered.

"Well, Lukretia-san wanted to talk with Megumi alone," she began, "So they shoved me out the room. And since I didn't have anything to do, I'm just wandering around the mansion, sightseeing..." She wondered if Lukretia's bodyguard would believe her.

Megumi felt Lukretia's finger penetrate her and probe deep inside. she let out a long moan of distress and pleasure as her struggling slowly ceased. She was enjoying this, and she knew now that fighting against Lukretia while she was on top and dominant was futile. Megumi couldn't budge the woman outside of hitting her outright, and that would be disrespectful as well as dangerous. Lukretia was a good fighter after all.

"Mmm!" Megumi moaned, "Lukretia, please!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:12 am

Valkoinen watched CHigusa very carefully. "I am with the not being tour guide." he said looking down. "But I am witht he thinking that maybe you are to pleased to be wanting tour? I am with the better knowing where idol can be and can not be witht eh prancing about. Would you be with the liking that?" She offered.

Lukretia grinned as the resistance slowly faded. She went back to Megumi's breast and became more agressive with it, tugging on it with her teeth every so often and leaving little bite marks, sure that they would be gone by the time this was over. She inserted another finger into Megumi and smiled as she gasped in pleasure. "Oh meine dear..." She said with a lusty gasp. "I do love hearing you say meine name."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:24 am

Chigusa accepted Valkoinen's offer. "Umm, alright," she said, "If you will show me around, I guess it'll be ok." She walked over to Valkoinen. "Well, you take the lead." She hoped to not get in any more trouble. Lukretia certainly had many odd people around, and Chigusa didn't want to meet someone more troublesome than Valkoinen.

Megumi's resistances weakened with every push Lukretia made into her pussy. She wished it didn't feel so good, but she liked being submissive. It was the reason she liked Seraphim so much. Lukretia's biting made Megumi shift around uncomfortably, but she couldn't do much against her except push weakly against her head. The second finger made her gasp out in pleasure. "Ohh!" Megumi moaned, "Lukretiaaaaa..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 am

Lukretia slid her fingers expertly in and out of Megumi, pleasuring the girl to the best of her abilities. She seemed to have an easy go of it and her own dominance over Megumi aroused her quite a bit. "Oooooh..." Lukretia whispered as she nuzzled her way to Megumi's other breast and licked and sucked at it to make sure it was pleasured as well. Her thumb began to tease Megumi's pearly clit and after a few more minutes she pulled up her head and began to moan softly into Megumi's ears. "I know how much you are loving zis, meine dear. It's ok to let yourself go." She encouraged.

Valkoinen stepped forward. "If you are with the liking this, then I am sure that you would be pleased to be seeing Ms. Von Creuzfeldts estate in Germany. I am with the prferring modest living conditions. This is why I am with the living in pool house with weakling poolboy. You may be with the knowing her. She is with the being Cardia Watres. But I am with the guessing not. You are witht he being big time champion idol success and she is with the being simpy wimpy wannabe." Valkoinen led her down a hall and into a room. "Here is witht he being guest suite." She said in a tone that did not seem to want to be a hostess and who was trying her hardest just to be 'normal'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:01 am

Megumi whimpered when she heard Lukretia's words. They stabbed right into the heart of her ego. She did want it, and she did like what Lukretia was doing to her. She was just resisting because she didn't want to admit to Lukretia that she enjoyed the pleasure, that she wanted to be dominated. She tried to weakly push away Lukretia's head when she left her breast, but it was futile. Soon her other breast entered Lukretia's mouth, and the same gentle biting and nipping continued. Lukretia's fingers pushed in and out of her, making audible wet noises now, her clit getting played with as well. Lukretia's expert motions were bringing Megumi close to the edge, perhaps if Lukretia pushed in deeper, she would get set off.

"Lukretia~" Megumi moaned, "Oh! D-dammit... please... don't stop..."

As Chigusa walked through the mansion, its size continued to surprise her. She listened to Valkoinen talk about her own living conditions, wondering a little bit about how big everything was in this estate.

"Cardia Waters?" Chigusa said, "I dunno if I've heard of her..." Chigusa might've seen a bio of her before, but Cardia wasn't anyone that interested her enough to remember.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 am

Lukretia moaned audibly when Megumi told her not to stop a real wave of pleasure running down her body as she continued to force herself onto the idol. She pushed in deeper with her fingers, feeling the tightening and knowing she would climax soon. "Oooooh! Ja...!" She whispered in german a lusty and affectionate string of words to encourage Megumi further into an orgasm, wirthing against Megumi and pressing her body into the idol as she picked up the pace of her fingering.

Valkoinen shrugged, not expcting or caring whether or not she knew Cardia. "You are with the being tag team champions?" She asked, knowing the answer. "I am with the always looking for strong opponents. It is the reason I am with the being bodyguard for Lukretia. I am with the needing to stay in peak physical condition to be working in my field."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 am

The final push hit her g-spot, and Megumi cummed. Her mouth opened as if to moan, but instead a long wail of release came out. Her body tightened and her back arched with the force of her orgasm, and her pussy spilled out all its juices onto Lukretia's hand. Megumi's eyes closed until they were almost slits, going dull for a moment, but then slowly coming back around. It was one hell of an orgasm she just had.

"Oh wow," Megumi moaned, panting hard to try and regain her breath, "That was just... wow..."

Chigusa listened to Valkoinen talk, hearing the little girl jabber but understanding very little. Valkoinen had not only an odd accent, but also a strange way of speaking, with random "with"s all over the place. "Yes, I'm one of the champions," Chigusa said, "So you work as a wrestler too? I guess it does help with bodyguarding..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next