Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unquenchable Spirit

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unquenchable Spirit Empty Unquenchable Spirit

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:43 am

It had been a few weeks since her match with Megumi Mutoh, after about a week or so of recovering, Belinda found herself spending a lot of time at the gym. The string of defeat still weighing on her, though it wasn't as harsh when it came to an opponent like Megumi Mutoh. She was happy she was able to keep pace with such a well known veteran. Though she wasn't going to just sit back and accept it just because of that. Belinda had decided to put in work, so that next time she faced off against Megumi she would be better prepared and ready to defeat the Combat Genius.

Dressed in a pair of black with blue stripes running down the side yoga pants. A black sportsbra that hugged her generous rack just a tad tightly. The young Swede was currently weight lifting, with the bar over her shoulders and a few sets of rather heavy weights on each side, she was squatted down and she rose up, lifting the bar in the process and then brought herself down. She repeated this process for a good few reps until she could feel that slight burn in the muscles as she placed the weight down. She would move over to her water bottle and take a sip as she grabbed her towel to wipe off some sweat from her neck and shoulders.

She had to make sure to keep her body in top conditions, and as early in the morning as it was there weren't many people around, she had gotten her bright and early at around 5:30 AM, she was quite a morning person after all. Now, it was nearing 7 AM she thought, not really had time to check, but a short break was in order as she decided to look over at her phone. The gym was still pretty empty but a few minutes ago she'd heard someone enter, so perhaps she would get some company soon.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Unquenchable Spirit Empty Re: Unquenchable Spirit

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:09 am

It had been a few weeks since her victory over Belinda Northman in the tables match, and Megumi Mutoh was in her best condition at the moment. She had been spending much of her time training at the gym these last few days, knowing that despite her obvious talent in the squared circle, she knew that talent alone wouldn't be enough for her to keep winning in the ring. Back at the Wrestle Angels, the Combat Genius didn't really prioritize working out, and as a result, she had never broken the barrier that could elevate her to the same level as those who had achieved greatness, such as Mighty Yukiko or Toshimi Minami.

And now, she was determined to change that, making sure that she could reach a brand new level where she could proudly claim herself to be the best wrestler in the world. To be fair, many would argue that she was already among the best, but she wished to be the best among the best, and she would make sure that the world would watch her as she would elevate herself to a new level here in AFW.

That brought her here, at the gym. She was wearing a pair of red tight shorts and a red sports bra with yellow outlines, which were tight enough and displayed her curvy frame. She was carrying a bag which contained all the essentials; a few fresh towels, drinking water and a few other miscellaneous things that people could find in a girl's gym bag. She was determined to keep her body in top conditions, and as she entered the gym, she noticed that there was someone already doing some work-out, and that someone was none other than Belinda Northman herself.

"Huh..." Megumi mused, making enough noise that could bring the Swede's attention to her. "Well, someone's an early bird today." She joked as she smiled at the Swede youngster.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:42 am

Belinda continued to work out for a bit more but as she heard a familiar voice, Belinda would turn her head to look at the person who had just entered the gym, it was none other than Megumi Mutoh, the woman who'd manage to beat her. Dropping down the heavy weighted bar, Belinda would rise up towards a full stand.

The blond would turn and place her hands on her hips, huffing out a bit as she would face Megumi. After a few seconds she'd give her a nod. " Haha, well you know....the early bird catches the worm right?" Belinda joked as she would throw a wink towards Megumi.

" You're here pretty early yourself, in the mood for a workout, huh?" Belinda asked as she would smile towards her newfound rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:20 am

Megumi laughed as she heard Belinda's joke. Placing her hands on her own hips, she could see that Belinda was working hard. She could try to follow her example, though that's neither here nor there.

"Well, yeah..." Megumi nodded. "Been thinking about working out, so here I am. Not that I'm worried about excess fat or anything like that. I just think it's the right thing to do here..." She said as she went ahead and touched the weight that Belinda used before. "So, how's it going? Feeling better now?" She asked the Swede. She remembered that the two of them were left battered after the end of their match, and she wanted to see if Belinda had recovered or not.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:43 pm

Belinda would nod her head as she watched Megumi step up and place her fingers on the weight that she had just been using. Listening to what Megumi had to say and she could clearly see that it wasn't a worry of excess fat, Megumi was in great shape after all.

When she was asked about how she was feeling Belinda would throw a little grin up on her face." I'm feeling pretty good, hence the workout." Belinda said as she would pat her own right bicep after flexing it a bit. " Yourself? We really tore into each other." Belinda said as she would take a step closer to Megumi and look on at her pretty face for a moment. " but it was pretty fun right?" Belinda said with a big smiling grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:35 pm

When her question was returned back to her, Megumi crossed her arms and huffed. "Me? Well, there's reason why I was so well-known with hardcore matches back then at Wrestle Angels. Our match didn't even draw a single drop of blood, you know?" She winked at the Swede. Despite her wrestling history, Megumi was still in a top shape, thanks to her taking care of her body. She even made sure that her body didn't display any scar from the injuries that she had over the years.

"I guess it's fun..." Megumi shrugged. Then, she looked at Belinda and asked, "So, what are you planning to do next? Got any big plan soon?" She knew that Belinda had a great potential as a wrestler, and she was interested about what she had in store in the future.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:46 pm

Belinda would stand up and look on at Megumi, hearing her brag a bit and then that shrug that came from her. Belinda's smile would fade a little as she would fold her arms up behind her head, looking on at Megumi as she asked what she had in store for the future, what her next plans were.

The blond would ponder for a moment, " Hmmm....I figure that should be obvious shouldn't it?" Belinda let out as she would look on at Megumi. " To Beat you, of course." Belinda let out as she would flash another smile at Megumi Mutoh. Belinda maybe had other plans...but the immediate plans were obvious to her. To defeat the Combat Genius.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:19 pm

Megumi raised her eyebrow when she heard what Belinda had to say. Then, she smiled, and it was a confident smile, a smile that was often associated with the cocksure Combat Genius. "Ohoo... dreaming big, aren't we?" She said.

"Tell me... what sort of match do you want to challenge me next? Just so you know that I'm more than happy to beat you again..." Megumi said, making sure that the young Swede knew that she wasn't planning to lose to her, not after winning against her during the tables match some time ago.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:47 pm

Belinda would nod her head as she looked on at the auburn haired rivals of hers as she would hear what Megumi had in response to her words. Considering how even their first encounter had been, Belinda was sure she could pick up a win against Megumi Mutoh. However, the Combat Genius was correct, it was a tall order.

" Hmm, considering we have done a tables match. I feel like we'd need to up the ante a bit." Belinda said as she would step up towards Megumi, pressing her chest up against her newfound rivals. " How about we face off in a cage match?" Belinda said as she would smile towards Megumi.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:28 am

Megumi looked at Belinda, who stepped up and pressed herself against her, their busts mashing against each other. The Combat Genius smiled confidently, knowing that the challenge from the hopeful Swede was tremendous, and she would enjoy it for all it was worth. "Cage match, huh? You're on."

She would push herself against Belinda just to make her point that she wasn't one to back off after accepting a challenge. Then, her expression softened as she stepped back. "Well, that's good and all, but I'm planning to work out here. Wanna be my spotter?" She asked.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next