Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Retaliatory Call-Out!

2 posters

Go down

Retaliatory Call-Out!  Empty Retaliatory Call-Out!

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm

Not long had passed since Juri and Belinda had faced off in an official match in Friction, where the two after a hard fought match had reached a conclusion, one that didn't sit right with Belinda. After having gotten into a great position and was ready to finish Juri off, before the Black Widow had resorted to underhanded tactics, poking her in the eye and then nailed her own finisher. The blond had been grumbling and considered what approach to take next and then best one she could think of was to mimic the Black Widow.

Being dissatisfied with the way the match had concluded, Belinda had chosen to step up into the Miyabi ring tonight! Brandishing a microphone as she stood in the center of the ring, the crowd silent and wondering just what the blond had planned. Raising the microphone to her mouth she would call Juri out!

Spoiler:

" Juri Sanada!!!" She barked, " You think I'd settle for you cheating me out of a win? Well I'm here to tell you that won't fly." Belinda spoke as she looked up at the ramp. " Therefore I'm here to demand a rematch, I'm calling you out, right here and right now!" Belinda shouted out her challenge for Juri to come and join her in the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Retaliatory Call-Out!  Empty Re: Retaliatory Call-Out!

Post by Teenwrestler Thu May 28, 2020 2:45 pm

After the initial draw in the Miyabi promotional match, a bad taste was left in the mouth of one Juri Sanada who had last week sought to end her business with one Belinda Northman. The Black Widow presumed it would be a one and done thing, she would get a match in AFW against the woman who held her to a draw in her home ground before returning back to Miyabi and letting it all go.

Juri had ended her business with Belinda, as far as she was concerned. She hadn't lost against the blonde yet she had a victory over her. Judging by Belinda's personality, Juri figured that this wasn't over and she half expected Belinda to call her out someday but she didn't expect it to be so soon neither did she expect the blonde to be as gutsy as she turned out to be, standing in the middle of the Miyabi ring and dare to call the champion out.

Spoiler:

After Belinda's rant was over, Juri would make her way out to the Miyabi ring herself. She didn't seem all that pleased and was already clad in her ring attire. The Ace would march up into the ring and would walk straight towards Belinda until the two ladies were head to head and chest to chest.

"I thought I had already taught you a lesson but here you are running your mouth and dare to call me out to MY own ring? Huh?" she said glaring into Belinda's eyes. "Listen Belinda, I already beat you...I already proved I am the better woman" she snarled at the blonde's face.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 28, 2020 2:52 pm

Belinda really didn't have to wait very long before Juri Sanada marched out onto the ramp, making her way right up into the ring that Belinda was occupying. Standing firm as Juri came right at her, pressing herself firmly up against Belinda's frame, causing their generous busts to mash together.

Hearing Juri run her mouth of as if she had proven anything cause the blond to click her tongue rather loudly in frustration. Glaring daggers into Juri's eyes.

" You didn't prove anything. You had to cheat to win, face it Juri. I had you beat and you showed your true colors." Belinda spoke as she pressed firmly into Juri Sanada, as if she was trying to force Juri back a step. " That you can even consider such a sham a victory is laughable." Belinda let out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:00 pm

It seemed the blonde from AFW hadn't learned her lesson yet. Juri found it insulting that she actually waltz her way down to her ring and demanded a match against her. In Juri's mind, Belinda didn't deserve anything from Juri or the Miyabi gym. After giving the blonde a piece of her mind, Belinda wasn't all that happy to see Juri either. She was visibly frustrated and had some good points of her own.

Belinda stepped up to Juri, pressing against the Black Widow who grinned back at her rival and pressed right back into her. "Cheat? Oh please, I beat you fair and square. I pinned you for the one, two and three. It's not my fault AFW has incompetent referees." she smirked back.

"Eye rake or not, the result was going to be the same. Be a real woman and admit that you lost to a better wrestler...." she hissed at Belinda, not quite ready to give the blonde what she wanted quite just yet.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Belinda couldn't stand Juri, the woman was as frustrating  as they came and the way she seemed to play things off as if she was superior to her, the Swede was just not going to take that that. Feeling Juri push right back against her, the blond would shake her head a bit as Juri hissed out at her.

" How about you be woman enough and admit you couldn't beat me without cheating?" Belinda said as she would press her forehead against Juri's, narrowing her eyes a bit. " You knew you were done so you decided to take a cheap shot to try and preserve your ego." Belinda let out as she would press more firmly up against Juri, as if she was trying to force the black widow to take a step back.

" So just like you did before, I'm demanding a rematch. This time I know what type of coward you are."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Her plan was working like a charm, the look on Belinda's face was priceless and Juri was loving every second of it. The blonde would refuse to believe that Juri was the better woman, shaking her head in defiance to Juri's demands. Instead, the AFW wrestler would press her forehead back into Juri's and would have her own demands in return.

"Haha now why would I do that? It doesn't matter how I won...what matters is that I did" she said calmly. It seemed Belinda was not about to let this go, she pressed on the matter and continued to bump into Juri who simply held her ground and pushed back.

It seemed there was no way Belinda was going to leave here unless Juri would force her by once again giving her a lesson. "Tch you AFW wrestlers really think you're entitled don't you? Fine, I'll indulge you one more time then Belinda. However, you're not going to get off the hook that easy this time" Juri smirked.

She would bring her hands up to Belinda's shoulders and push her back. "If we are going to do this, we are going to do this on MY terms and my terms are that we are going to wrestle in a tables match" she said laughing, knowing full well that Belinda's track record in that match type wasn't the greatest.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Belinda wasn't about to back down, the only way that she was going to leave Miyabi was after she'd gotten her rematch. Either that or they would have to drag her out! Belinda kept herself pressed against Juri as Juri did the same to hers, their generous busts mashed together as their bangs meshed together!

After a few seconds though Juri would grab at her shoulders and shove her back. Hearing that the dark haired woman would indulge her once more. She would stumble back a step or two before righting herself.

Hearing what kind of a match Juri had in mind for her the blonde would wince a bit, she really didn't have a good track records with table matches....Still if this was the only one she'd get then she had to take it.

"F-fine! I'll beat you in any kind of match...now that I know what kind of a underhanded wrestler you are I am prepared." Belinda let out as she would point her at Juri...before extending her thumb up, tilting it down. "You're going down." Belinda spoke out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down