Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'   Empty NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Defeated, level-drained and finally imprisoned by Lady Auphemia, two brave male heroes were at their lowest in this moment, their faces unable to hide the deep embarrassement at wearing butler uniforms as they were now compelled to work as in her mansion... when they weren't used as wrestling dummies and/or human energy drinks by the busty mistress.
Admittedly, the boys looked very handsome in their elegant butler suits, but that didn't make them feel any less uncomfortable.

The handsome wolfboy-butler:
The elegant knight-butler:

Getting teased non-stop by Auphemia and her busty maids every day (and frequently at night too) made their living in the mansion sensually uncomfortable, and today was probably going an even harder day for the butler-heroes. The visit of a dear friend of Auphemia was awaited: apparently a similarly busty and powerful mistress, as the maids had not missed to leak in order to make Andy and Okami more nervous about it.

The door bell rung and, needless to say, the new butlers were in duty of properly welcoming the special guest. Okami would open the door, while Andy had to stand beside Auphemia greeting her friend.
Opening the door, Okami couldn't suppress a gasp at finding himself in front of a gorgeous, voluptuous, and somehow intimidating woman in red. Without a doubt she had to be Auphemia's friend.
"Uh... Welcome to Lady Auphemia's mansion, L-Lady Lin Tia.. o///o",  
Okami woulf greet the busty visitor with a slight bow like he had been instructed, barely holding himself from fuming.. but unable to suppress the slight shade of blush crossing his face.
blush 0///0:

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'   Empty Re: NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:52 pm

“Hmm, I almost didn’t believe it. A hero dressed as a servant for Auphemia.” Lin Tia would smirk to herself, walking in past the wolfboy, gently caressing his cheek as she did. “Certainly a fine look if I’d say so myself.” The woman would then walk in the mansion confidently, demonstrating to the wolfboy she was a frequent visitor who knew her way around.

Lin Tia:

Auphemia:

“Ah, Lin. It’s been awhile.” Auphemia would say, seeing the women enter while she sitter on the large couch. “I’m glad you accepted my invitation.”

“Of course I did, what are friends for.” Lin Tia said, sitting across the couch from the busty mistress before crossing her legs. “It actually was perfect timing, there’s something I wished to speak to you about.”

“Oh, must be interesting.” Auphemia would then mention to the butler heroes and her maids. “Would you all please be darlings and fetch us some refreshments?”

“Yes Lady Auphemia.” The maids bowed.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:13 pm

Okami was utterly embarrassed when Lin Tia teasingly caressed his face. Not only the busty lady in red seemed to be very familiar with the place, but she was apparently very comfortable with the idea that male heroes would be turned into playthings to enterein powerful women such as Auphemia and... herself.

Of course, the dainty butlers were charged to offer drinks to Auphemia and her dear friend, making them ever more flustered at the teasing and taunting closeness of such sultry mistresses.

Okami: "Y-your champagne, lady Lin Tia... o///o"

Andy: "Mpfh... h-here lady Auphemia... o///o".
The boys were both grumbling awkwardly, their faces showing an amusing mix of bother and embarrassement.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:29 pm

“Thank you my cute butlers.” Auphemia would smile, accepting her drink whil Lin Tia accepted hers while giving the wolfboy a subtle wink. “So Lin, what’s gotten you so invested in Luciana, you’ve been rather offhanded on it the past couple months.”

“Well, I had been spending a long portion of that time gathering funding.” The mistress in the red dress responded. “Queen Eiruferu had for the most part been focusing on working with you and your mystery partner. However she had finally accepted the offer I had made.”

“Really? She did.” Auphemia commented, sounding interested and surprised. “Well I suppose that is expected, given Luciana’s culture. But I’m surprised she’d be so willing to let others come in for the action.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Okami and Andy kept attending at their servicing dutifully, even though evidently flustered and annoyed, but soon their ears perked at hearing the busty ladies leisurely talk of Lin Tia's project.

One one end, they wanted to know more. On the other hand, they had a strong feeling that it couldn't be anything good for them, or for Luciana males in general.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:43 pm

“She was more concerned that I wouldn’t be able to find participants, she seems to think few outside of Luciana actually enjoy wrestling in mixed matches. Luckily, a full roster argues against her.” Lin Tia explained, getting an interested hum from Auphemia.

“So she approved the league?”

“Luciana official will have a wrestling league that accepts wrestlers from all around, male and female.” Lin Tia revealed. “Which is part of the reason I came for this visit. I would like to ask something of you and your maids. And of course your precious butlers.” The seductive woman would call out, easily noting the boys’ trying to listen in during their tasks.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:50 pm

So it was definitely not good news after all... a whole wrestling show to furtherly cement the superiority of the fairer sex, now that the dissipated magic from demon king had turned so many Luciana women into curvy and powerful amazons.

But the worst was yet to come, as the boys realized when Lin Tia openly hinted at having them 'star' in her newly founded wrestling league.

Andy: "W-Whaat..?!?" o///o

Okami: "Umfff... I. Am not. Precious." >///<"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:55 pm

“Aww, but you are Okami. Handsome and precious.” Auphemia lightly teased before looking to Lin Tia. “So you’re wondering if we’d be participants in your new league?”

“Simply put, but the best to explain it.” Lin Tia answered. “You’re a well known face throughout the kingdom, many would love to see your Big Tiddy Martial Arts in action. Not only that, but I’m sure many would enjoy seeing the supposed heroes who helped defeat the former Demon King demonstrate their talents.”

“Although, it’s rather unimaginable that they could really be two of those heroes.” She’d admit, hiding a smile as she looked to the boy’s. “I mean, losing to a lone mistress of a small territory? It doesn’t show for very much.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:06 pm

Andy and Okami were fuming more and more as the busty ladies kept going with their non-stop teasing and taunting them, all the while acting like the boys had no say in whatever decision they took.

In the end, it was Andy who snapped in embarrassed anger: "Supposed heroes! You should be thankful to us for defeating demon king!".

Okami ripped apart his elegant papillon and joined his friend's protest: "Enough is enough. If we must fight, we'll do it to win back our freedom, not for your enterteinment!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:19 pm

“Oh, what an interesting proposal!” Lin Tia clapped her hands, finding the boys’ words interesting. “Even more ways to have male participants. Have those under arrest be offered the chance for freedom. It’s a rather interesting prospect I’m sure you two would even enjoy.”

“Hold on now Lin, you’re not offering my precious butlers so easily are you?” Auphemia asked. “Certainly, they could use a little discipline in their actions, but why put that on the table when I myself haven’t?”

“Come now Auphemia, this is a prime opportunity.” Lin Tia whispered the the mistress. “Such an offer would encourage them to work harder, train more, and fight longer. Think of the entertainment both you and everyone watching would have. It’s not as though you expect them to win, do you?”

“Well, I suppose giving them a chance to earn their freedom to do as they wish again is fair, despite having been given the choice to fight or walk free was given beforehand.” Auphemia started.

“Fantastic. Then as a celebration to the league’s approval, we’ll have a match here.” Lin Tia announced, standing up to look to the boy’s. “You’re both clearly pumped up. So why not work that steam out in a tag team wrestling match. Certainly it’d be a enjoyable experience?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next