by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

NWO - Koji Vs Sefina

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

NWO - Koji Vs Sefina Empty NWO - Koji Vs Sefina

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2020 7:58 am

Koji was walking along the hallways of Luciana Castle, still fuming from angered fluster, having recovered from the crushing defeat at the hands, and womanly curves of Queen Eiruferu, but certainly not from the burning humilation.
As a proud fighter, not to mention as a man, the image of Eiruferu breastfeeding him was still carved in his mind. A stain in his honor that could be only washed away with an equally crushing victory against one of the strongest Luciana women.

With that in mind, the young brawler entered one of the large wrestling training rooms in the castle. As usual, the exercise machines and the wrestling rings were used by several busty girls. Perfect for his plans.
Suppressing his nervousness and mustering his best confident grin, Koji would speak out:
"Excuse me ladies! I'm here to challenge the best of you to a wrestling match, here and now! What would you say?".
Koji:

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

NWO - Koji Vs Sefina Empty Re: NWO - Koji Vs Sefina

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:00 pm

“Huh, who’s that?”

“One of the training dummies?”

Half the knights in the room hardly recognized the boy, likely further rubbing salt in Koji’s wounded pride. But likely wouldn’t be served any better by the ones who did notice him.

“Pfft! Oh, it’s the boy Queen Eiruferu royally dominated in the ring! The same one treated like a small baby because he couldn’t even get her to fight seriously!”

“And you’re here demanding a match with our armies best? Please, you can’t even compete with our weakest! You’re just another practice dummy for us to knock around!”

“Now now, there’s no need for those kinds of comments.” Amidst all the taunting thrown at Koji, the boy would get at least a moment’s relief as a woman spoke from behind him, Sefina standing calmly with a bright smile. “Very few could even hope to touch Eiru-chan in the ring. Certainly he lasted around the same time any of you recruits would.”

Sefina:

“M-Madam Sefina.” The entire training room stood at attention to the woman’s appearance, giving affirmative salutes to her presence. “Forgive us, we didn’t know you’d be here!”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:26 pm

Koji was about to snap in anger, ready to then do something even more stupid like throwing himself into a fight against all the girls... when a gentle lovable voice caressed his ears from behind.

The newcomer was a voluptuous beauty wearing a scandalously sexy parody of a warrior's suit that complimented her impossibly bouncing curves.
Showing a thiccer body than any other girl in the training room (and probably in the whole castle except for the queen), the purple-haired girl had an aura of calm and somewhat playful confidence to herself.

And with all the other females showing such reverence to her, Koji knew that he didn't need to search further. This was the woman he needed to fight in order to restore his honor... though her beaming appearence was admittedly as far as possible from that of a strong fighter.

"Uh...alright then.. I bet you're stronger than any other woman in this room. Therefore... you're the one I wanna measure my ability with. What would you say?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:34 pm

“Watch your tone mongrel! You show Madam Sefina the respect she-!” Before the soldier could finish, Sefina waved off the woman, her smile never going away as she did.

“There’s no need for total pleasantries, everyone in here is a fighter after all.” Sefina said before looking to Koji. “And what about you, Koji-kun? Are you sure for a match with me so soon after your bout with Eiru-chan? I’m more than willing to accept, but wouldn’t you wish to start with someone else? I’m the Queen’s personal maid above everything else, so I don’t often look for fights.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:44 pm

This pink-haired girl definitely had a sweet and gentle demeanor, Koji had to admit... but it hinestly just made things more unnerving.

"Well Madam Sefina, it's very nice and caring of you. But if you're such a highly esteemed subject of queen Eiruferu, then I won't be content with any other opponent but you".
Koji grinned, feeling the familiar rush of adrenaline in imminence of a tough fight.

"Also, I wouldn't like too many rules or referees to be in the way, so how about we go for an iron-man match? One hour of combat, the higest number of KOs and submissions obtained wins."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:50 pm

“Well, I suppose if you desire it I will oblige.” Sefina said, bowing to the boy before motioning to one of the rings. “You may change into whatever apparel you wish, I will be in the ring ready for you once you wish to start.” The busty woman then motioned to a set of doors.

“Those are our locker rooms. Be sure to go through the left door, the right is the women’s room. And I’m sure you’ve noted this a bit, but the women here may not take kindly to you walking in on them changing or showering.” Sefina informed, giving Koji a fair warning if he intended to change before going to the ring, entering it between the ropes and going to the further corner.

“You’re in for a world of humiliation now.” One of the knights chuckled quietly, uncertain and uncaring if Koji actually heard.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:58 pm

Koji fumed as he of course heard that comment. He would show them soon..! The queen had taken him offguard with that strange, scandalous style of fighting, but now he knew that all he needed to do was stay focused on his game, and avoid getting disoriented and seduced by that kind of shameless 'wrestling moves'.

Entering the changing room, Koji was about to turn to the right as he was told, but the door to his left was open and he couldn't help but reflexively take a quick look, getting a glimpse of a gorgeous girl wrapped in a bath towel that barely contained her exhuberant bosom.
"Ugh...! o///o", he diverted his gaze from that accidental peep-show, turning all red.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:04 pm

Koji was extremely lucky that the woman wasn’t paying attention, more so given the fact there were several more he had unlikely missed with his quick glimpse. But needless he had gotten much more confirmation on the status of the women combatants in the territory, fully stacked with impressive curves.

Once the boy would be done with changing and coming out, Sefina would still be there at the ready, standing with perfect posture as she looked to the boy. “So an iron-man Match you requested? I’ll admit it’s been awhile since I’ve participated in such a match, Eiru-chan doesn’t like having me participate in public matches anymore. But I’m sure we’ll have a fun match nonetheless.” Sefina stated, entering her fluid stance, demonstrating a unique posture with her body which drawled focus to her curves.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:13 pm

Koji stepped into the ring wearing a pair of wrestling pants and soft leather boots, wiping the embarrassing dressing room incident off by his flustered head by shaking it a bit.
His torso was bared to grant him freedom of movement, thus showing his manly, toned  body as the contenders faced each other.

"Well bear with me for picking the rules lady Sefina. Ok then, ready when you..uh...are... 0///0".
He bowed lightly and assumed a manly martial arts stance, and that's when the gentle, hypnotic sway of Sefina's unique stance captivated his eyes, inducing a slight blush that he couldn't stop from rising up his cheeks.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:23 pm

“Very well then, I shall try to be as accommodating as I can.” Sefina said, smiling as she’d begin to move forward to meet Koji at the center of the ring. When they did, the busty woman would start by raising her leg up for a kick at the side of Koji’s head, attempting to get him to block from the sudden kick.

Of course, such a high kick with the woman’s skirt would in turn reveal Sefina’s lilac panties, a lovely sight he’d get before Sefina suddenly pulled her leg back and turned around. And whether he’d be able to react quick enough or not would be put to the test, as she’d jump and swing her hips back in an attempt to strike Koji in the face with a hip attack.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next