by Mart-Kos Today at 3:49 am

» NWO: Ataru Vs Shizuka
by wrestleryu Today at 2:40 am

» NWO - Koji Vs Sefina
by wrestleryu Today at 2:25 am

» NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'
by wrestleryu Today at 2:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Agent Hunter, ChateauDame, Daaharu, killcarrion, Mart-Kos, Nelv, Panda, Scourger X, Unlife, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

The Harenwood Reunion

Go down

The Harenwood Reunion Empty The Harenwood Reunion

Post by Deus001 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:56 pm

Charlotte was the time to have not really gone abroad, hardly leaving her native French homeland growing up. But now here the Duel Seeker was, in a plane landing in Kyoto. Driven by thoughts of fighting all sorts of men and women in combat and proving her dominance in battle, like the knights of old from her lineage. Hearing tales of her Cousin Eliza's conquests in Tension drove Charlotte to pack up her lot and take a gamble on this. No expense had been spared for her trip, Charlotte was dressed in her usual regalia with her hair tied in a ponytail. The plane touched down.......

The Duel Seeker exited the plane, raising a hand up to block the rays of sunlight. It'd been a long trip after all, it had been grey and rainy when she left Paris. A omen Charlotte surely hoped not, she came to Japan with high hopes and belief in her ability. As expected of herself, still it was a relief to finally be on solid ground. Charlotte sighed as she stood off the steps from the plain, not letting the jet lag set in.

She followed the process after with a sort of robot like mentality, not really keen on the airport as after all it wasn't where Charlotte would forge her legend. The Duel Seeker checked her phone, she was getting a signal it seemed. Perfect, she sent her Cousin a text message as she made her way through customs.

"That's me arrived in customs, are you there at the airport?"

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

The Harenwood Reunion Empty Re: The Harenwood Reunion

Post by BritBrat on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:11 am

"That's me arrived in customs, are you there at the airport?"

“Yes, I have arrived. Just waiting outside of the gates. I cannot wait to see you.”

Eliza was pretty much used to the bustling and busy nature of the airport. Even in the morning, the noises of the PA systems, the turbines running near the docks, the shouts of workers doing their best to get cargo loaded or unloaded with as much speed as they could manage. With each trip from Japan to her native country Great Britain, Ms Harenwood had gotten used to how noisy and hectic it can be. However, the longer she stood there among the many others that are waiting to see their loved ones, the more the Dancing Passion reminisced about the time when she first came to Japan. How eager she was when she saw her ex making a splash in Tension that she made her trip there at the age of nineteen. To think that her own cousin would be following in her footsteps was astounding.

Of course, unlike Eliza, her cousin in question was a bit more prepared and battle-hardened. That didn’t stop the Darling of Tension wanting to support the Dual Seeker from her debut and many matches to come. So after reaching out, Eliza would meet up and pick her up from the airport. She hasn’t seen her cousin in such a long time, and much has changed after that time. Eliza was now a lady of war, honed from the many battles that took place in the Tension ring. But she could only hope that those changes had been good for Charlotte as they have been for her. The Dancing Passion had thought her career would never rise when the British Aristocrat had lost the chance to become the tag team champion with her then-lover, Clyde. But she had climbed back from that, her drive and love of the sport pushing her to keep going and get better, knowing that she would eventually be rewarded for her efforts.

Since then this year, she hit the ground running and shown Tension that she hasn’t missed a step at all, bouncing back after a rough year. And now she just had to wait a little longer for Charlotte to make past customs, waving to her when she eventually caught sight of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:29 pm

Charlotte truth be told had been looking forward to this in more ways than one, out of her British relatives Eliza had always been the most enjoyable to be with. Granted they had generally interacted with each other during holiday periods but Charlotte had to say that some of her British bloodline could be well......stuffy she'd guess the word of the time was. Eliza however was always freely available to converse with a wide variety of topics, plus the dancing passion had been eager to hear of the Duel Seeker's desire to do battle in Tension. Charlotte had been practising her craft in college, but it just......hadn't really gotten anywhere.

She had theorised it was due to trying to focus on her studies at the same time, now that Charlotte had followed where her heart desired she could already feel a sense of.....comfort was it? Yes she believed it to be so, it was afternoon now. Charlotte had forgotten what time she had departed from her homeland of France, she'd been abroad before to visit Eliza back in Britain. But stepping into the airport Charlotte could already tell things were different than the UK.

A short trip through customs Charlotte would grab her luggage bags, taking a moment to adjust her hair. It'd been a fair bit dishevelled she decided and the duel seeker wanted to look as best as possible for greeting her Cousin, once she was prepared she'd get into the main area and head out the gates. It was so hectic, but she could see Eliza there. She'd recognise that strawberry blonde hair of hers anywhere. Charlotte had an unusually large grin on her face and she hefted herself towards her with a wave "Eliza! Its sooooo good to see you again! Thanks for agreeing to help with all this have you been well?!" she said as she made her way to her dear Cousin.

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum