Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Josie Rosenthal - The Ivy League Jobber!

Go down

Josie Rosenthal - The Ivy League Jobber! Empty Josie Rosenthal - The Ivy League Jobber!

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:21 am

Urim V'Thummim...

Full Name: Rosie Josephine Rosenthal
Nicknames: Josie Rosenthal
Birthday: 14th February
Eye Color: Yellow-brown
Hair Color: Light Purple
Height: 5'5
Weight: 122lbs
Sex: Female
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Again... American
Home Town: Utica, New York State, United States Of America
Sexuality: Bisexual
Organization: Friction (Can Do Tension)
Alignment: Tweener (Attempts to be a Heel)
Entrance Music:

Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles:

"Well let's get this over with then..." - Rosie
Josie's ringside attire:

Rosie's regular day clothes.:

Statistics:

Endurance: 4/10
Stamina: 3/10
Strength: 5/10
Speed: 4/10
Defense:3/10
Technique: 2/10

Strikes: 2/10
Submissions: 5/10
Powerhouse: 6/10
Aerial: 1/10

Luck: 3/10
Charisma: 6/10
Intelligence: 10/10

Strategy: Relying upon her very basic knowledge of wrestling and her surprising (still relatively meager) strength, Rosie relies upon a combination of said basic knowledge and her decent strength to pull through, besides this she is also perfectly willing to use cheap-shots and cruel tricks to win matches.

Style: Pro-Wrestling

Finishers And Signature Moves.
"You dare stand against Me? The prestigious captain of the Yale Wrestling team?! Time to punish you then, you dense plebian." - Rosie Rosenthal.

The Body Pillow Leg Spread:

The Ecchi Stretch:

Bio And Personality: A Conceited, slightly self-absorbed and somewhat over-educated sort, Rosie LOVES pointing out to people that she is the smartest person in the room with her multiple diplomas from one of the most prestigious schools in America, compounding this somewhat insufferable personality is her sliiiight cowerdice, as she is often quite happy to tuck-tail and run when things go south, which for her... they seem to regularly do, but despite all these flaws, there is a kind and well-meaning heart inside Rosie... she just needs to be humbled!

Born into wealth, Young Rosie was pressured by her parents to ALWAYS be the best in both sports and academics and for the most part, she succeeded with flying colors... in regards to her academics however and Rosie (or Josie, she uses both names interchangeably) always tended to struggle with regards every sport... except one sport where she seemed to excel at and that sport was wrestling, which she was quite fond of and she found herself dominating her way through elementary, middle and high school wrestling teams, classes and such before, immediately after finishing her way through her education and forgetting about it to finish her academic studies at Yale University, studying the fine art of Paleontology... occasionally wrestling in the prestigious school's own little wrestling team where the plucky Upstate girl would dominate again but find herself wishing to face a real challenge...  

After finishing her masters degree in Paleontology, the Utican girl would still be wishing for that challenge that she never really got out of Yale's wrestling team, so she would fight her way through local indie titles between visits to dig-sites and labs before one-day noticing a Certain Japanese Wrestling promotion in-need of new hires... So she jumped at the opportunity, now joining the ranks of AFW and becoming one of Friction's newest members.

Fun Facts:

Rosie's a totally-not-a-pervert

Rosie's favorite movie series of all time is Jurassic Park, having seen every film since childhood the film series inspired her to become a paleontologist when she grew up, and she technically did!... though as of now she's a pro-wrestler.

As referenced before, Rosie has a PhD in Paleontology, and as such is a massive nerd for all things relating to dinosaurs and other prehistoric life.

Josie is also quite the closeted anime fan, having a fondness for anime such as Fullmetal Alchemist and One Piece though her all-time favorite franchise is Jojo's Bizarre Adventures... (She has a bodypillow of Joseph Joestar somewhere)

Her favorite food is probably pork, pork of all-kinds as she quite happily would eat Puerto Rican pulled-pork to Southern style Porkchops!

As mentioned before, she uses the names Rosie and Josie quite interchangeably.

If Rosie were a mobile suit...:

Friends: None As Of Now.
Rivals: None As Of Now.
Enemies: None As Of Now.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down