by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 253 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 253 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Submission Match Ft Hentai Crazy Apple VS Laura Conners

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Submission Match Ft Hentai Crazy Apple VS Laura Conners Empty Submission Match Ft Hentai Crazy Apple VS Laura Conners

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:31 pm

Crazy Apple is standing in the middle of the ring, giggling and laughing waiting for her first victim in AFW, since being signed a week ago she has not been used at all but been waiting... just waiting for her time to shine and hurt someone in a even bigger stage instead of the smaller arenas she and her sisters used to perform at. But since Priest has called out the wrestlers backstage it is now her time to shine instead of her sister who would go first most of the time. But now it her time to show everyone that they are to be feared and to claim gold in this company and dominate.

Submission Match Ft Hentai Crazy Apple VS Laura Conners AvokpWz

Crazy Apple Stretches waiting for whoever to appear on stage waiting for her new victim to injury.
The Riders
The Riders

Back to top Go down

Submission Match Ft Hentai Crazy Apple VS Laura Conners Empty Re: Submission Match Ft Hentai Crazy Apple VS Laura Conners

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:52 pm

Laura was happy to have a match tonight. It'd been a while but she was finally getting her chance in the ring. However, she wasn't thrilled that it was some sort of hentai match. This probably had something to do with the braw she had with Bobbi that got...well heated to say the very least. Thinking back to that rumble made Laura blush in embarrassment. She'd just been so mad back then that all those...sexual attacks they did to each other...she hadn't given them a second thought in the moment. Now she was mortified of them, especially when remembering certain moments actually made her...aroused.

This was her punishment...if not from management then from a high power. Honestly, management seemed happy about that whole fiasco. Which didn't make Laura feel any better about it. There was no helping it now, though, and she had to suck it up. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad. So, regardless of any grievances she had, Laura would still see this through.

Laura Connors:

“…I hate you, Bobbi…” Laura muttered to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her red attire looked good as it clung tightly to her muscular figure. She no longer felt embarrassed in this attire like she had in the past. Sure it was rather revealing due to the abundance of visible cleavage, side openings, lack of coverage for her upper back, and most notably, how it was cut around her crotch area. It worked perfectly in terms of practicality...but exposed the areas around her hips, thighs, and even a bit of her backside. The high cut of the one piece simply drew a lot of attention to her more sexual areas. But despite all of this...very little of her body could be left to the imagination  of the fans after the 'revealing' brawl between herself and that big, blonde bitch. So she took one last pause to curse that woman for this whole mess before heading out to make her entrance.

With her opponent already waiting in the ring, Laura would come out full of all the fake confidence she could muster. The muscular grappler stood on the stage briefly to show off her powerful form. Flexing her biceps, she showed off her muscles to everyone in the arena. Laura was looking unbelievably strong just like she always did, and after flexing for a little she made her way to the ring. The muscular woman quickly made her way down the ramp while waving to crowds along the way. Once she reached the apron, Laura jumped up to grab the middle rope. That way she could pull herself straight up onto the ring edge with a single jumping motion. Wasting no time the grappler launched herself up again, this time using the top rope to vault into the ring. Once inside, Laura went straight to her corner to wait for the bell. The former Olympian quickly took advantage of this time to stretch herself out. First, she started with some side lunges. Alternating from side to side between each leg, she’d stretch down with all her weight on one foot before doing the same with the other leg. Then, popping back up on her feet, Laura started bouncing on her feet like a boxer pumped for their big fight to control her anticipation.

Not once did she take her eyes off the woman across from her, though. For some reason she gave Laura a bad feeling. Something similar to what she felt before when meeting Bobbi for the first time. This girl was trouble, Laura just knew it. Which meant this hentai submission match was going to get rough and dirty. Which was the sort of thing Laura wanted to avoid for a while after that big mess with Bobbi…

Last edited by M.J.Caboose14 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Submission Match Ft Hentai Crazy Apple VS Laura Conners Empty Re: Submission Match Ft Hentai Crazy Apple VS Laura Conners

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:48 pm

Ringo smirks biting her fingernail as her opponent walks into the ring, eyeing her big fit body like a predator would a piece of meat eyeing up the down the woman curves, and to her weak spots eyeing which to target and go for if the match gets away from her. But from the way Laura is looking at her, it might be her first time in a hentai match...  I get to maybe break in a virgin fighter... i hope she tastes as sweet as she looks . Ringo says to herself before putting on her favorite act before starting a match, losing the hunger in her eyes before walking up to bow in front of the other woman and saying in a meek weak voice as the bell rings for the fight to begin

Hel.. hello My name is Noyamao Ringo... i hope we have a nice match.. i .. i promise to make sure it a good match..

She says in a meek weak tone, wanting to fool her opponent into thinking she is a weak and helpless girl in the ring. Her older sister waiting by the announcer table arms crossed watching the match not moving before saying out in a clear loud voice.

Don't make us look bad ringo or else priest will hurt you like before if you lose. Rika says before smirking playing off on the act ringo loves to do to her opponent as the sound of the bell rings in the background

Ringo moves to the center of the ring, holding her hands up for a test of strength with Laura, her legs shaking scared of what might happen in this hentai match
The Riders
The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:26 pm

As the two women moved towards each other, Laura watched carefully as Ringo gave her a bow her. The woman seemed kinda shy, polite, and gave off the impression of a nervous by determined school girl. Honestly it seemed that her initial view of the woman was way off...or it would have, if Laura was some kind of a dense idiot. No, Laura was already certain this was an act. The change had just bee too obvious. If she'd just been approached by the woman then yeah, Laura would've fallen for the act easily. However, while she was doing her stretches, she could almost feel Ringo's gaze. And every few glances she gave towards her opponent, she could tell this woman was nothing but a savage wolf masquerading in sheep's clothing.

"...Yeah...I feel the same way...let's have a good match. Good for both of us..." Laura replied as the bell rang. Making sure that Ringo would hear the doubt in her words as she saw past her act. The grappler would get in a stance with her arms raised, crouching slightly to be ready for anything as she circled with the red head in the center of the ring. Laura noticed how her opponent's legs were shaking. Acting as if she was actually scared right now. By now the former medalist was tired of this charade. "You want a test of strength? Fine. But do me a favor and show your true colors. I could practically feel the way your eyes were on me...it was like Killer King was staring at me..." Laura told her two-faced opponent. Comparing her gaze to that of Tension's most brutal and sadist beasts.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:40 pm

oh I thought my act would at least fool a muscle headed girl like you, guess some are just lucky to be smart unlike some that fall for my act. Ringo says her legs no longer shaking and that predator look is back in her eyes licking her lips sensually at her prey. Reaching her hands out her fingers touching Laura's before gripping them tightly in her grip crouching down and trying to over power laura. I'm going to have so much fun making you scream just like my idol does to women here... I wonder if he watching me right now

She says giggling talking about killer king and if he watching her wrestle and if he would be proud of her fighting this woman who going to be her first victim in the company..

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:55 pm

There it was. Laura called it, and now Ringo proved her right by throwing the act to the side, entirely. Now the bitch revealed herself to be the lustful predator she was at heart, going as far as calling Laura a muscle head while talking about how she'd have her way with the brawny woman. The worst was how she talked about king. Referring to him as her idol. Laura knew this woman was dangerous, but the bitch turned out to be ten times worse.

"Wow...ok...well I have no clue what sort of messed up life choices led to that guy being your idol...but you seem like some kind of a poster child for the phrase 'don't stick your dick in crazy'..." Laura said, as she hesitantly locked hands with Ringo for a test of strength. However, the muscular woman did seem hesitant to touch her opponent. Still, she refused to back down and gave it her all to overpower the red head. Laura was cautious of any dirty tricks Ringo might have, so she'd try to catch the woman off guard first with a swift turn. That way she could grab Ringo's head under her arm before trapping the woman in a tight head lock. Her bicep squeezing the woman's head as her cheek pressed lightly against Laura's side boob.

The buff grappler wasn't doing that on purpose, but she didn't avoid rubbing her opponent's face against her bust either as she wrenched the woman in her hold. Occasionally increasing the pressure while dropping downwards a few inches to crush the fight right out of Ringo. "We'll see who does the screaming...when I grab your pig tail's like they're handle bars..." Laura growled at the woman while threatening to use her hair for handles during some kind of a sexual act similar to actually riding something in rough fashion.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:16 pm

Let's out a small moan being put into the headlock, her hand on the back of laura trying to ease a bit of the pressure due to her tight vice like grip on her head. There other hand trying to push against her bicep to ease the hold a bit before being pressed against her side boob.

tighter baby I like it when victimshave some fight in them but this is going to hurt you more then it going to hurt me Ringo says before opening her mouth and biting into laura side boob, biting hard so laura feels it through her outfit. Her hand moves away from her bicep and slides down laura body before making it way between her legs and brushes her fingers against laura covered mound I'm not fucked up or crazy... I'm just complicated and got you musclehead now your going to feel this. before grabbing laura covered mound with her hand in a tight claw like grip

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:05 pm

Laura was starting to get an idea of how scary this woman was. After telling her to squeeze harder, Ringo went and bit down hard on the grappler's breast. Instantly, Laura grit her teeth and growled out loudly in both anger and pain. However, this crazy bitch wasn't done yet. After swing she was crazy, Ringo reached down and grabbed the muscular woman between her thighs. Laura managed to resist a slight moan when the woman started brushing fingers hand down there. But when Ringo started outright clawing her crotch, the former medalist would let out a furious cry of agony.

"GAAAAH! YOU BITCH!" Laura screamed as her sex radiated pain throughout her body. Her hold on Ringo broke soon after, but not before she had the time to drive several clubbing blows to the woman's skull. Laura repeatedly threw, three, hard swings with her fist down on the top of the sadistic bitch's head. Hopefully the jarring impacts would send Ringo stumbling away from her when she finally release her own head lock. Then Laura could move over to the ropes while cradling her crotch with both hands to nurse the pain away. Leaning against them to stay on her feet, the buff babe would take a few seconds to compose herself before running back at Ringo to beat her senseless for the cheap, dirty move that she just pulled.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Feels each blow to the back of her head forcing her to her knees seeing stars due to how hard she been hit. But shakes it off seeing Laura go to the ropes to create distance knowing that now she has to watch out due to her offense putting her in close range for a hentai move. Ringo smirks raising to her feet making sure Laura watching taking the fingers which had the claw hold on her crotch... and starts to lick them sensually in front of her grinning and making a low moan...

Mnnn You taste exotic Muscle head give me more. Ringo chuckles still moaning out Laura name running to the ropes where she is at, throwing a hard knee strike aiming for her stomach if it connect she plotting on how to make this a fight she won't ever forget. Before throwing a kick to Laura crotch.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:53 pm

"Jesus woman...you're so...Ugh! Fuck you, bitch!" Laura yelled at her opponent's perverted actions. Licking her own fingers that had clawed the grappler's crotch...Ringo made it very clear just how dirty she was. Talking about how she tasted was just bizarre to Laura. Regardless of how pissed she was getting, though, she was still too slow to recover. Suddenly Crazy Apple charged at her and drove a running knee strike into Laura's abs. The muscular woman grunted out loudly from the impact and hunched over.

However, she wasn't going to just let herself get brutalized. When Ringo swung her leg to kick the grappler between the legs, Laura moved forwards first to stop it. Since she was already leaning forward, the former Olympian would lunge forward, wrap her arms around the bitch's waist, and then swiftly flipped her right out of the ring. Right about now, Laura was done with Ringo. So she didn't even hesitate when she threw Ringo straight out of the ring with a belly to belly suplex to the floor below. Also, she didn't check on how Ringo was after the fall. Instead, she was already pulling down on the top rope to spring herself over it. That way she'd launch into the air and come straight down on the bitch for an elbow drop! Laura wasn't much of flyer. However, she could fall with ease to drive her elbow down like a damn meteor. And despite spending only a brief amount of time with Ringo...Laura still wanted this to really hurt.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next