Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2020: Natasha Loclear vs Chloe Mason: Falls Count Anywhere Match

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Natasha Loclear vs Chloe Mason: Falls Count Anywhere Match Empty Summer Splash 2020: Natasha Loclear vs Chloe Mason: Falls Count Anywhere Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Match Type: Falls Count Anywhere:
No count out or disqualification, pinfalls can take place anywhere on the beach

Summer Splash 2020: Natasha Loclear vs Chloe Mason: Falls Count Anywhere Match Downlo16

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Natasha Loclear vs Chloe Mason: Falls Count Anywhere Match Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Natasha Loclear vs Chloe Mason: Falls Count Anywhere Match

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:10 am

To think her second real meeting with her cousin's girlfriend would be in a place like this, she just hoped Luna wouldn't be too mad at her for win or lose the stipulation all but guaranteed the both of them were going to come out of this worse for wear. She would have to check her notes to even figure out who had suggested this match first, though could have been either of them.

"Well, not like theres any backing out now."

As Natasha sat in the locker room changing into her gear Natasha couldn't help but feel some trepidation over the match, for while she had every confidence in herself it had been some time since she had wrestled outside of the hentai division, and now it was time to either sink or swim. This was what she had asked for after all, a shot to show that she could be every bit as effective pinning someone for the three count as she was at making them squirm in pleasure. This was no time for her to be second guessing herself. Thankfully a couple knocks at her door pulled Natasha out of her thoughts, the blue haired woman checking herself out once more in the mirror before heading out the door. "I wonder if the cape is too much?"

Outside as they were her usual trick of bringing the night sky to the audience wasn't exactly possible so Natasha had come up with something a bit different for this outdoors stage that had been set for them. Once she was in position the man running the effects triggered hoses built into the stage to begin pumping water out in a waterfall over the entrance, the water forming a stream about a foot deep as it traveled down the ramp and towards the ring where it disappeared beneath it thanks to a well placed drainage grate. An unfamiliar song would then begin to play, Natasha waiting for the lyrics to hit before taking her step through the entrance, the water parting just long enough for Natasha to pass before the hoses kicked back on.

The woman wore a new set of gear that had her fans buzzing, the striking red of her bodysuit a stark contrast to her usual blue and golds. Of course those colors were represented as well with blue gloves, boots, and a sort of vest...all with gold accents, it was a stunning look that almost overshadowed that Natasha was walking on water on her way to the ring, all as the lyrics cried out for a miracle. In truth a set of stepping planks had been strung together and let out with the water, Natasha careful to place her feet right otherwise the whole effect would have been ruined. Once she climbed up into the ring the rope tying the stepping planks was cut, the water carrying them under the ring where they would stay while the water shut off and emptied through the grate.

"This is Natasha Loclear!" She called into a mic that had been waiting for her in the ring, Natasha walking along the ropes as she waved out at the crowd cheering her on. "And no your eyes and ears do not deceive you, after two runs as your hentai champion today is about a new start, a new dream. Yours truly is out to remind the rest of the AFW roster just what caliber of fighters lurk within the hentai division." Natasha made her announcement and then tossed the mic to the referee along with her now removed cape as she readied for battle.

Spoiler:
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Natasha Loclear vs Chloe Mason: Falls Count Anywhere Match Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Natasha Loclear vs Chloe Mason: Falls Count Anywhere Match

Post by BritBrat Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:40 pm

Chloe has once dreamt of competing in AFW’s prestigious events, Summer Splash and Avalanche has never failed to garner the attention of everyone watching with their matches. To anyone that follows her, it is surprising that the ex-commissioner had taken this long for her to show up in one of those pay-per-views. And while Chloe could agree with those that are thinking this, she had also thought that things would have gone much differently than what is actually happening. Needless to say, Chloe did not expect her first appearance at Summer Splash to be like these circumstances.

But the blonde would undoubtedly agree with the same thoughts of the bluenette. “There’s no backing out now.”

The ex-commissioner sat on a chair inside the locker room, staring at her reflection for the past three minutes. One leg crossed over the other, her nails were freshly lacquered for the occasion. With everything before this moment, things went as smoothly as it could go. Despite having not participated in AFW’s pay-per-views, she was no stranger when it came to hosting them in her previous federation and stepping inside of the ring to the masses that are watching. All of this as part of another life she had lived before. However, she wasn’t indeed an active combatant during those periods, which marks this the very first time for her. And the situation that lead to this moment was nothing, if not entertaining.

An Ironwoman match was the one stipulation that Chloe partook in AFW and back then she was under the impression that this couldn’t get crazier than this. She couldn’t quite pinpoint who was it between her and Natasha that had even conjured up the thought of a Falls Count Anywhere match. Not that it really mattered on the stipulation, the two women were bound to be coming out of this worse for wear, considering what they were fighting for. What she did remember was that Natasha has specifically asked for this. The chance to show that she was more than just a hentai combatant. That the former champion didn’t just know how to make one’s body submit under immense pleasure. A point that she had brought up and defended against naysayers in the last seven years or so. If you were to ask Chloe, she would have been more excited to face Natasha outside of hentai than her usual stomping grounds. She may not be as confident to face the two-time champion in a sexual bout, but in a setting like this…it brought excitement to the ex-commissioner unlike any other competitor. Natasha isn’t Luna, but Chloe knew that she would bring just as much competitiveness and challenge to the ring. Something to expect when you’re facing a Loclear. Chloe could only hope that Luna isn’t mad at both of them after this. But something tells the blonde that this wouldn’t be as much of a problem once she sees this bout.

A knock on the door would take Chloe out of her thoughts and into reality. The stagehand notifying her that it was time. Chloe will just have to worry about her girlfriend after this. As the saying goes, they’ll cross that bridge when they get there. Natasha has opened up with her own kind of spectacle, and her opponent for tonight would have to follow with something. Fortunately, Chloe wasn’t going to settle with the standard affair. No goons to carry her, this is Summer Splash. So, she’s about to come in with something special.

The lights around the titantron and the ramp would disappear, showing a black screen. An almost eerie soundtrack would begin to play, bringing some confusion to the crowd. The anticipation grew more and more before the ride cymbal crashed and a guitar riff blasted onto the speakers, right at the point where a pair of butterfly wings would appear from the titantron. With but a single flutter of its wings, many butterflies would fly towards the ring, as if they were ascending from the earth. Red Monarch Butterflies fly around like a circle almost outside the ring, their wings shining like precious rubies, helped with the red glow that illuminated the ring. As the beautiful show continues, a bright red light would shine down right at Natasha, as if it came from the sun itself. While it would be quite blinding to stare at, silhouettes of butterflies appeared and disappeared, flapping at random places. Only one silhouette would be seen appearing and disappearing at the centre, as if to give something to look at as it grows larger, seeming that it was coming closer. Only that was just an illusion as a human would descend down, not an insect, landing in front of Natasha. As soon as she touched the floor, the lights would come back as standard, the red hue dispersing the arena with a single flap of its wings on the titantron. The rest of the butterflies would fly away towards the sky as Chloe rose up straight, staring at her opponent, the slightest sliver of a smile formed on her ruby lips. Natasha wasn’t the only one who’s rocking a different attire it seems.

Spoiler:

“The cape was a bit too much.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:56 pm

Natasha gave Chloe all the room that she could for her entrance, leaning up against one of the two turnbuckles furthest from the entrance with her arms draped over the ropes on either side of her, looking rather relaxed while quite the spectacle played out in front of her. "I think we may have blown the entrance budget on just us two alone." She mused to herself as the lights cleared to reveal Chloe had been lowered down into the ring, smirking as the woman commented on the very thing that she had been going back and forth on most of that afternoon. With a shrug of her shoulders and a carefree smile Natasha pushed herself out of the corner and approached the center of the ring, though she took her time as if there weren't thousands of people watching their every move at that point, waiting for the action to begin.

"You know I was wondering the same thing but...well people always did love to call me a princess, and not always in a sweet way. I think queen is more fitting though, don't you?" She said it with a smirk and a laugh, placing one hand upon her hip while the other rested against her thigh while she looked over the new clothes CChloe was rocking. "Well thats a new look. I do some research before my interviews and I think I'd remember that outfit." Natasha brought her resting hand up to cup the side of her face, index finger tapping against her cheek as she considered her next words.

"You know..." Her tone was less playful now, more reflective and somber as her smile faded away. "You're not the one I had hoped to have standing in front of me when I took my first step towards this new goal of mine. I rather like you Chloe so here and now lets agree to no hard feelings, alright? I don't peg you as the type but some take these things rather personally." Her smile returned and Natasha stretched out her right hand to offer a handshake to Chloe.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:34 pm

It wouldn’t be a Pay-Per-View if it wasn’t with extravagant entrances. Chloe knew very well about how people can be spendthrift and excessive when it came to the show of shows, even having many ideas thrown to her in her commissioner days. It is no surprise that some would blow the budget in one fell swoop and would turn some down until they came up with something better. Now it was Chloe’s turn to be on the other side of things. Not as a commissioner but as a wrestler. With AFW reaching its 15th anniversary, they had a lot to work with in terms of budget. And she was going to use that to its fullest advantage. Natasha’s was equally fancy. She’d have to ask how long she’d been practising this one for her grand re-debut of sorts.

Chloe’s entrance set the mood, a lot of ooohs and ahhs from the crowd as butterflies fly in to the air before she would appear. Everything went very smoothly, and neither of them was met with an unfortunate accident. Which would have soured the evening no doubt. Then again, Chloe probably would have preferred not to be walking on such a wet surface like the ramp. Not the best time to be getting her feet wet, in the literal sense.

But the mood of wonderment and veneration would suddenly break between the two women as Chloe pointed out on her cape. Truth be told, Chloe had pondered on coming with a butterfly style skirt that would spread its wings but would then decide against it. Chloe would rise up, standing straight and looking every bit as regal like Natasha as she stepped towards her. Ironic, considering the type of butterfly she took inspiration from was a Monarch Butterfly.

“Well, one can’t stay a princess for all their life. I guess I’ll take the title of Empress then.” Chloe matched her smirk and laugh as the two had their moment. The blonde would put her hands on her hips as the bluenette took a good look at her attire. “I figured a PPV as grand as this would be the best time to show off a new look, don’t you think?” Chloe gave a twirl around so that Natasha gets a good look of the sleek fitting attire. “And that is quite the look you got there too. Fitting for a Queen.”

Of course, the conversation would take a turn as Natasha’s expression changed. The ex-commissioner had a feeling this particular issue was going to come up, it was hard to avoid as it is. “Listen, I like you too. I know the circumstances aren’t exactly the most favourable and I wished we met in better terms. But I refuse to let our personal matters to take away the focus of your goal.” Natasha kept their personal business out of her interview, so Chloe would return the favour. The ex-commissioner would accept the handshake, grabbing the right hand with her own, smiling to Natasha. “No hard feelings. I promise.” Chloe would step away from Natasha, creating a bit of space between them as she brought her right leg back, settling into a stance. “I’ve been looking forward to this. You got a lot to prove, so don’t disappoint.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:20 pm

Kind words and even kinder smiles, not exactly what she had envisioned for her first foray into the non hentai division but it wasn't an unwelcome change from what she had planned. It was all because of Chloe herself or perhaps it was more accurate to say it was because of Luna, if those two hadn't started seeing one another she doubted Chloe and herself would have been so friendly right before such a big match for them both. No titles were on the line, no stakes beyond what each of them were mentally putting into this match, and yet the tension in the air was thick enough to be cut with a knife. Judging by the sound of the crowd they felt it too, good she thought to herself, it would make for an even better show and that was always a focus of her's. Their hands grasped one another for a firm handshake, eyes locked together, a brief moment of solidarity before they separated to wait for the coming bell.

"Indeed I do and I'm glad you understand how I feel, even if only a little bit." Natasha too swung her right foot back as she settled into her stance, her body tense like a tightly wound spring just waiting for the moment it could burst free. A familiar feeling after so many years wrestling in the AFW, the intensity of it reminding her of how she felt before her hentai title matches, the realization making her chuckle just as the bell rang out signaling the start of the match. No more time for her mind to wander.

The corner of Natasha's lips curled upward into a smirk just as she pushed off her back foot, lunging forward like a fencer only her rapier was her right hand which thrust forward while her left hand drew swiftly back. Speed was paramount here so she didn't hesitate, Natasha was fully committed so she went right for Chloe, diving in with her hand open and upside down, palm facing forward as she planted her left foot down for a strong base from which to drive her palm into Chloe's chest just beneath the curve of her bust, twisting her hand 180 degrees at the last moment to put as much force behind it as she was capable of. If her words hadn't gotten across how serious she was taking this, then this opening move would.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:23 pm

She did wonder just how differently things would have gone had Chloe not met Luna and their meeting wasn’t the basis on herself and Natasha meeting in this very ring. As much as Chloe can be pleasant at times, her own actions in the ring can be a stark contrast, belies how she gets during battle. There was the chance that Natasha might not look at Chloe the same way as she does right now. As an ex-commissioner, Chloe has respected Natasha’s fighting ability, which has shown up many times before. Though at times she wondered if the bluenette would have done the same? Granted, she had started getting into more serious bouts, but one can draw different impressions from just looking at her archived fights. The more she thought about it, the more that sounded hypocritical, considering what Natasha’s goal is right now. From their meeting, Natasha never gave off the air that she looked down at her opponent’s ability. And the former champion showed that she was taking this new goal seriously. Nevertheless, this is the card they are dealt with, and the blonde wasn’t complaining when they shake hands before the match. Different, but a good different.

Eventually, both women have to get straight to the point. No wasting time with monologues, Natasha and Chloe settled into their stances. Chloe felt more excited than she would have thought initially, probably because she was getting into something of a rare fight with Natasha. An actual fight. As much as Chloe does have talents in making an opponent cum, the bluenette would have creamed her. No pun intended. This at least put them on even ground. The blonde’s fists tightened, just like Natasha, she was ready to burst. The bell has rung out, and to the blonde’s surprise, Natasha was in Chloe’s personal space within seconds.

The bluenette lunged in, directing her palm straight towards Chloe. The blonde quickly brought her guard to defend herself but ending up feeling the blow on her lone arm, partially catching most on the abdomen. Chloe winced, finding herself on the backfoot. “Fuck, she hits hard!” Chloe assessed inwardly as she took a step back, keeping a reasonable distance away from Natasha. No doubt the bluenette will be a damn predator and not let her go this easily.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:46 pm

Natasha had made quite the name for herself as a hentai wrestler in the AFW in her years here so she couldn't help but wonder just what all the fans out in the crowd were thinking as they watched her get right down to business in the opening seconds of the match. She figured it was a mixture of surprise, excitement, and disbelief as people who had followed her all this time saw a different side to her, and while this was not her first non hentai match they had been few and far between. The crowd had gone silent in anticipation of the bell ringing but now they came alive as her palm hit home, some cheering her name while others called out for Chloe, and seemingly all of them were eager for more.

And more was what Natasha would give them for her punch was just the start of a series. With Chloe forced to retreat back a step Natasha had the room she needed to proceed onto the next move, bringing her right hand back but rather than moving it in a straight line she curved it in an arc, turning herself into a pendulum as her left hand swung in from the opposite side for a chop that would come down at an angle onto Chloe's right shoulder near the neck. Her fingers would then curl for a grab and whether she managed to drag Chloe along for the ride Natasha would pull her hand down while her right knee shot up for the woman's midsection.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:01 am

A painful reminder that Natasha was as dangerous with her arms as she is with her legs. Considering her affinity for scissor holds, as seen from her hentai matches, a kick from those legs would have been deadly. But that palm strike had Chloe getting the point that the bluenette isn’t a double-edged sword as she is. Feeling the sting that came from that blow was proof that blocking her attacks was unwise. Especially if they snowball into something bigger, putting the ex-commissioner into more trouble. Still, the blonde was liking this. Natasha wasn’t pulling her punches, and that would make her victory sweeter. Well-fought matches were always the most satisfying. Chloe wanted to see more, but she definitely didn’t want to feel more from Natasha.

Something that was in mind when Natasha, as expected, chased her down. Chloe watched as Natasha stepped in, seeing those arms swing by, the one that struck her returning, making way for the other component. A sudden change of momentum as Chloe pushed off the right foot, lunging in closer to the former champion as she met her head-on. It seemed quite dangerous as she’s getting into the close-range distance, something that wouldn’t be a benefit for kicks. However, Chloe has seen many downward chops in her lifetime to nail down the timing. That is what matters at this point as Chloe leapt in the air, her motions fluid and quick. The ex-commissioner using the turn and momentum to carry her form around in a 180°, firing forward and aiming a spinning back kick. The ex-commissioner's back presented to Natasha briefly as she sends her left leg back, heel first, streaking up towards her solar plexus.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:11 am

Air was forced out of Natasha's tightly pressed lips in a low hiss as that foot slammed into her midsection, Natasha stumblng backwards several steps despite having shifted her body just before the strike to take it on her abs. It still hurt all the same but at least she wasn't coughing for air. Her right arm fell down to drape over her stomach but only for a moment, the blunette pressing her fingertips into the impact spot and immediately regretting it as pain shot through her midsection, making her wince. Even so she took a deep breath and calmed herself, not about to lose her nerve after one decent hit. It had only been seconds but that was enough for her and it wasn't like Chloe was going to just wait around, the moment Natasha saw Chloe was in a position she could attack from she went right back in.

She opened up with a feint, pulling her right shoulder back like she was preparing for another one of her punches only to swiftly duck to the opposite side. Natasha had something else in mind besides another strike, her arms reaching out to loop around Chloe's waist with her hands clasping on the other side for a secure grip. She had to move fast to get a hold of her, even faster if she wanted to lift Choe off her feet and lean backwards for a side suplex, bringing her up and then down onto her shoulders and upper back.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next