Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Fun Experiment

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Fun Experiment Empty A Fun Experiment

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:44 pm

Continued from: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20038-the-lost-adventurer

The day after his encounter with Selunelia, Yuto woke up feeling fresh thanks to his regeneration ability. Today, the witch asked him to help with her experiment, something involving testing a potion from what she told him. Since he didn't really have a choice, Yuto decided to cooperate with Selunelia. The woman didn't seem like a bad person after all despite what happened the other day, or so he thought. After all it's not every day he got to meet women who'd fuck him silly like that. Aside from it, Selunelia also made him discover an "interesting" use of his recovery ability, so he had to say he's a little curious about what's going to happen from this point.

Inside a room where Selunelia brewed her potions, Yuto waited until she finished her creation while occasionally sneaking a glance to her. It's pretty hard not to look at the alluring witch after all, and while he guessed that she wouldn't mind him, he just couldn't bring himself to do so openly. Remembering what Selunelia did to him yesterday was already enough to make him somewhat excited after all. He's kinda afraid he'd never be able to look away from her again if he's staring at those bountiful figure of hers too long...

Last edited by Nelv on Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

A Fun Experiment Empty Re: A Fun Experiment

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:38 pm

Selunelia was smiling playfully, noticing Yuto's occasional stare and playing into it, a slight tilt to her hips that further shown her curves within her barely containing outfit. Having such a prime and cute subject was going to give the busty witch plenty of fun experiments, knowing how easily dominated he can be once a little sexy technique is put into the mix.

But as for now, she had a special potion in the works, finishing up the formula and pouring the remaining contents into a single beaker and lightly stirred it until it started glowing green. When it did, she smiled proudly to herself before turning to the boy, her curves bouncing as she showed him the elixir. "And done, hope you're thirsty Yuto~" She said, holding the beaker to him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:49 pm

Yuto gulped. Not just because he's a bit nervous being used as a test subject, but also from the sight of Selunelia's bouncing breasts. He took the elixir from the witch and looked at it for a moment before decided to just get on with it. Closing his eyes temporarily, the boy quickly drank the liquid in one go.

The taste was no difference than a regular potion. Perhaps a little sweeter? He gave the beaker back to Selunelia before looking at himself, trying to notice if something had changed. At least he didn't have to worry about being turned into something else for the time being. Gradually, however, he began to feel something in his body.

"Um... it feels like my body is getting warm...? And..." Yuto paused as he looked at Selunelia and found himself getting somewhat more excited, more than normally he would. "...uh, n-nothing else so far, I guess..." he glanced away, blushing.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:56 pm

"Nothing else? Are you sure~" Selunelia playfully cooed, taking a step towards the boy and tracing her finger over his chest. After her domination over him yesterday, the busty witch gave him a new set of clothes, she wasn't cruel enough to leave him stark naked 24/7. But of course she still had her own ideas in mind.

"Nothing feeling a little... strained?" She continued, her finger tracing down his torso until stopping just above his waistband, just keeping it from fishing under his pants. "Tell me, you enjoyed our sparring yesterday, correct? If so, what if I told you there was another person here who wanted to meet you in a similar fashion?"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:17 pm

"I'm... uhh..." Yuto tried to keep his gaze averted from Selunelia, but he couldn't really contain his excitement with her being so close and running her finger on his chest, down to his midsection. "I think... it does feel a little... tight down there..."

Hearing her words then made his eyes blinked. His blushed grew deeper. Certainly, a part of him enjoyed the so called sparring, but he's too embarrassed to admit it out loud. The later part of the witch's words was what intrigued him, though.

"E-enjoy... well... w-wait... a-another person...?" he asked a little nervously.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:26 pm

“Oh yes, another person lives here but was out on work while we were sparring.” Selunelia said, moving closer to the boy and pressing her breasts delicately against his chest. “She was a little jealous that she was left out of the opportunity to have a round with you, I got a surprising earful from her because I said you couldn’t go anymore yesterday.”

“Which is why I had pushed this experiment ahead of schedule, to give her the opportunity to spar with you.” She explained, her smile becoming more mischievous as her finger eventually went below his waist, pressing her fingertip on the base of his manhood. “We figures you’d like some more action, and this time you’ll have three sexy beauties to spar with instead of two. Aren’t you lucky~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:30 pm

Yuto was growing more flustered as Selunelia pressed her breasts against his chest while telling him about the person he's going to meet. The woman's finger pressed against his manhood made him twitched slightly. Considering he's barely able to keep up with the witch and Shisen, he could only wonder what kind of state he'd end up with an extra person joining them.

"I-I guess..." he rolled his eyes.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:46 pm

“That’s good, because your sparring session will begin right away.” She stated, snapping her fingers and once again returning them to the voided spell they were for his previous domination. The witch was still close to him, however a second snap of her fingers would open a small portal to which Shisen and another woman walked in through.

“Yuto, this is Astride, our latest participant in our daily sparring sessions.” Selunelia would introduce, giving his chest one last nice rub with her breasts before stepping away, pushing his shoulders to have him step closer to the latest addition.

“So you’re the boy they were talking about?” Astride questioned, her eye measuring out the boy while she crossed her arms underneath her breasts. “Let’s see if you’re all they chalked up to be.” She stated, ready to begin his latest “sparring session” as his first single opponent.

Astride:
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:40 am

The place where Selunelia moved them to gave Yuto the chills. Given what happened to him, he couldn't help but to feel a mixture of emotions being in the witch's spar arena once more. He then saw Shisen arrived, along with another woman who's introduced as Astride. The boy gave the woman with the eyepatch a rather nervous gaze, feeling a little intimidated by her.

"Hello..." he greeted before walking towards Astride carefully, his arms up in front of him.

To start with, Yuto made a short dash towards his opponent to try grappling her arms, planning to pull her towards him so he could trap her head in a side headlock. For some reason, his body felt lighter than yesterday despite the intense "spar" they had. Could this be the effect of Selunelia's potion that he drank earlier?

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Although she wasn't concerned, the one eyed woman was surprised when the boy demonstrated a swiftness to his movements, something Selunelia didn't mention when she briefed her last night. And as Astride was initially locked into the headlock, the busty witch herself seemed intrigued at the noticeable difference in movement.

When she went against him, there wasn't really anything special about him, even as an adventurer his skills weren't anything special. But he was now seeming to be more nimble, something that after his lengthy domination the day before seemed impossible. It brought a smile to her lips, wondering if this could benefit her with her draining spells.

But for now, he was Astride's to have fun with, and the busty woman seemed to be remaining in the headlock to gauge if the boy was an actual threat, her calm demeanor giving an idea on it.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next