Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Starting a new trend

2 posters

Go down

Starting a new trend Empty Starting a new trend

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:43 am

Titantron would suddenly come to life, playing a theme song that had never been heard here before.  Come out of the ramp would be a young blonde girl.  A smile on her face as she would make a peace sign symbol and then wave to everyone in the crowd.  She would then take out her phone and start recording, take a moment to record the entire crowd before taking a selfie of herself as she took a pose.  Then she would put the phone back into her purse.  Once that was all done she would then start to make her way to the ring before climbing the steps and entering the ring.  She would then grab the microphone and take out a remote from her purse.

"Greetings everyone.  This is the one and only Eve Carlyle, the Show Stopper.  I have stormed the TV and Internet industry, here, let's take a look." she stated as she then clicked her remote and the Titantron would suddenly show all sorts of movies, awards and social media achievements she had gotten.  "As you can all see, where ever I go, success follows.  And now, I am here to rise to the top, before any of you know it, I will be conquering all of wrestling itself.  So you all better be ready to make way for me because I am going to be trending here."

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Starting a new trend Empty Re: Starting a new trend

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:02 am

Backstage, Jacob Masters could not believe what he was seeing. Yet another wannabe wrestler had made their way into the AFW to try and gather fame in the professional wrestling industry. This person was not the first person in the world to make their way from modelling, acting or singing etc. into pro wrestling. Jacob was aware of others who had done the same who were part of AFW namely, Sakura Hagiwara, Misaki Toyoda, Ami Takeuchi and her boyfriend Bryan. Jacob was not impressed by any of them and certainly this new person was not going to be any exception either.

"Alright, I'm going to stand for this" Jacob would say getting up from the bench in his locker room while he was watching the TV screen. "These posers have got to go. They give us real wrestlers a bad name" he growled before storming out of the locker room to head out to the arena.

Jacob (right):

Jacob's theme cued which interrupted whatever Eve was going to say. The chiseled male wrestler made his way down the ramp towards the ring, not looking impressed at all on what he was looking at. He would quickly request for a mic and get inside the ring, not wasting any time to approach Eve face to face.

"I'm tired of people like you who think just because they made it big in movies or whatnot they can just walk in the ring and become a big star. Well let me tell you something blondie, this isn't a movie set and your stunt-woman isn't here to take bumps for you. This is professional wrestling and quite frankly....a woman like yourself has no chance against the real wrestlers of AFW" he said, breaking into a rant.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Eve was about to continue on when suddenly she was interrupted by someone else's theme song.  She would roll her eyes and then look who was coming down.  Some guy was now ranting about her and saying she stood no stance against him.  It seemed the haters were already here and we're not giving her a chance.  Honestly, this was truly annoying, she had hoped the wrestling business would at least let her try before passing judgement on her.  Yet it seemed that wrestling was the same as everything else, people already come to conclusions before giving you a chance.  Well, it was time for her to put this guy in place.  She would place the microphone near her mouth as she stood near the center of the ring, her other hand still on the remote.

"First, I have been doing my own stunts for a year now.  Second, it's stunt-double, not stunt-woman.  Third, I have seen a number of wrestlers here get a tag partner who let's be honest, act as a stunt-double for them.  Fourth, there is a huge audience, cameras, production crew and so on, this might as well be a movie set.  Fifth, don't think just because I was big in movies doesn't mean I don't know anything about wrestling or that I don't have any experience."

Eve was intent on putting this boy in his place.  Now that she had finished defending herself and destroying the original points, so now she could start to tear into him.  She would take a few steps back now and look at the crowd before looking back at Jacob.

"Now that I have explained that, I can move onto you.  I mean who are you to show up here and pass judgement on me before I even have had a single match?  Perhaps you lack confidence in yourself and that is why you are coming down to attack a wrestler that you believe has no talent?  I mean you are the third wheel of your group, the one that gets the least amount of attention and cannot make out on his own.  Let's be honest, you are the stunt double of your group, the one who takes all the hits but never breaks out of their shadow.  See that is one of the big differences between you and me.  I lead, you follow!"

Hopefully, that would put him in his place.  She would now lower the microphone, the ball was now in his court.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:57 am

Barging down the ring, ultimately after saying his piece Jacob would eagerly await to see what Eve would have to say. He was expecting her to simply cower away or play the part of a innocent young rookie who was afraid to be bullied. He did not, however, expect her to be the confident and no-nonsense type of person that she turned out to be. He listened to her, red faced in anger while she dismantled all the points he made to her.

When she was finished, Jacob would stomp his foot on the canvas and glare into the eyes of the blonde newcomer. "Yoouuuuu! Who the hell do you think you are huh? Coming in and running your mouth like you're some kind of hotshot? You famous movie stars and models are all alike, just a bunch of entitled assholes" he ranted.

"I can pass judgment on you because I'm a professional wrestler and you are nothing more than just a wannabe trying to use your fame to shortcut your way into the wrestling business." he continued, pressing his forehead against hers.

"....if you want to prove me wrong, which I know you want, how about you and I have a wrestling match? I'll show the world what a fraud you over. You want me to lead? Fine! I'll do so by ending your career before it even starts" Jacob said, seething in anger.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:24 am

It seemed her words had gotten under the skin of Jacob, annoyed at what she had to say about him. Well, some people just couldn’t handle the truth and it seemed Jacob was one of those people. Though she was starting to see what was really going on. “Who do I think I am, I am a wrestler who is making her debut and announcing herself. You're the one who is trying to steal my thunder. Though I feel that someone else humiliated you, some kind of model or something and now you're taking your anger out on me, it's kind of pathetic.” stated Eve in response to Jacob rant as she stood her ground.

She would not move as he placed his forehead on her. He was now trying to justify himself before eventually challenging her to a match. “Fine, we can have a wrestling match, just be prepared for the match to end with me placing my foot on top of your broken body. Next week will work perfectly into my schedule. My people will talk to your people… wait do you even have people? Please tell me you at least have a manager.” stated Eve as she accepted his challenge but would do it on her terms. Now she would wait to see how Jacob would react to all this but she made sure to hold her ground.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:52 pm

Surprised to watch Eve stand her ground, Jacob would continue to try and intimidate the blonde with his words and then with his physique when he pushed into her for an intense staredown but the blonde stood firm and pushed back while the two butted heads. In the end, the loud mouth would continue to tear into Jacob for interrupting her and questioning her talent as a wrestler.

"Tch stop calling yourself a wrestler you wannabe" Jacob would reiterate. Both of them were getting just a bit heated and there was fear from the management that a fight might break out and they didn't want their newest star to be involved in an altercation before her debut. Jacob would find it insulting that she would have her people contact him or rather his people which really didn't exist.

"I'm not spoiled like you so tell 'your' people to come find me backstage. I'll be waiting" he said gritting his teeth in anger. After that he would take a step back and breathe in to calm himself, trying to defuse the situation himself purely because he was going to have his chance with her next week. "I'm going to teach you a real good lesson when I shut that loud mouth of yours and the only way to do that is to make you submit. So It's going to be a submission match" he finally proposed before making a quick exit from the ring.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down