by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sweet Revenge Part I

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sweet Revenge Part I - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Revenge Part I

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:46 pm

The rough landing was not what Claudia was expecting as all the air was driven out of her with Asaki landing on her, giving her a twofer of smashing in her breasts and then sitting right between her abs and breasts, making it incredibly difficult to breathe and that wasn't including the fact she was sandwiched on the hard tiles and spread pain through out her body. Growling and groaning as her hands on Asaki's hips from behind, unable to grip them with the lack of air and wherewithal as the Nurse quickly capitalized on the advantage, swinging around and straddling her!

Looking up at the face of the beautiful Nurse, Claudia locked eyes with her nemesis of the moment before her breasts were seized and squeezed. "Mmmmmmph! Well...that's fine by me..." Claudia moaned out, the previous treatment that Asaki had given her left her breasts feeling more sensitive as Claudia writhed underneath the nurse as her top was soon exposed! Claudia groaned with her top and bra rolled up her body, her sneak attack advantage may not have lasted as long as she wanted but she was going to have her way one way or another. "I'm still going to pay you back!" she shouted, shooting her hands up to seize and squeeze right back on those perky breasts!

Giving the same rough treatment that Asaki was giving her, squeezing on the thin layer of fabric that was her uniform before grabbing on both sides and attempting to rip the top open to exposed those breasts as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:27 pm

Seeing Claudia's wonderful breasts bounce free from her shirt and undergarments fired Asaki up even more, bringing back memories of their hot combat in the ring. Asaki still refused to admit Claudia's breasts were superior, despite losing that match. Now was her perfect chance to get some payback. The nurse grabbed Claudia's breasts and was about to begin some very rough treatment, but before she could Claudia reached up and grabbed her breasts through her thin nurse scrubs!

"Oh!" Asaki gasped as Claudia first fondled her roughly, then grabbed onto her top and ripped it apart with her bear hands! "Ahhhhhaa!" Asaki squealed, her scrubs shredding easily in Claudia's strong grip, allowing the nurse's perky breasts to bounce free! The only thing she had on were two cute heart-shaped pasties taping down her nipples.

Asaki blushed, but it didn't stop her own attack. Though this was an impromptu Sexfight, Asaki had enough experience now not to be embarrassed by being exposed. Instead, she went straight for the rough treatment she knew was effective on Claudia. Grabbing Claudia by her nipples, Asaki would pinch them hard and give them a sharp twist, aiming to really put the hurt on her blonde assailant and hopefully gainan upper hand in their struggle!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:06 pm

The sound of fabric tearing filled the room as Claudia pulled apart the outfit and freeing the breasts of Asaki, her nipples covered by strips in form of small hearts, leaving the two pairs of breasts freed as their sexual battle intensified. With targets locked on each other's breasts, swiftness and effectiveness was key elements for deciding who would get the advantage of their struggle. On her back, Claudia was slower on the draw as Asaki's hands shot down, seizing her right on the nipples and squeezing tightly on them and topped it off by savagely twisting on the sensitive nubs!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Claudia screamed, throwing her head back into the floor as her soft orbs of flesh were yanked and twisted upon, her hands quickly focusing on defense as they shot to Asaki's wrists, grabbing on to try and twist the opposite direction to lessen the torque of pain on them, squeezing tightly on Asaki's wrists as she gritted her teeth! "You....you....fucking bitch!" she hissed out in anger and pain, rage and revenge spurring the woman who was usually driven by love and passion as she writhed beneath!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:19 pm

This was very reminescient of the match Asaki and Claudia had, where the two women had started a catty tit-mauling match. That time, Asaki had come out on top, forcing Claudia to back off and give in. The nurse felt like this time would be no different, especially as she was on top with Claudia's tits firmly in her grasp. The blonde fought back hard though, her hands grabbing Asaki's wrists to pry the nurse's hands off.

"Remember what happened last time you did this?" Asaki asked as she sought to give Claudia a very physical reminder. Her hands pinched Claudia's nipples tightly, refusing to let go even as the blonde began prying apart her grip. As Claudia pulled up, Asaki would keep on pinching those nipples tight, stretching them out the more Claudia pulled to cause unimaginable agony to the blonde!

"Give up Claudia! I'm not letting go!" Asaki declared, hoping the pain would be enough to make Claudia give in.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:54 pm

Claudia screamed out again as she pressed her head back into the tiles, the last time they did this Asaki had come out on top. But the feeling of this was much different than last time, the more violent nature of this collision was much more fierce and the Symbol of Love was less willing to let Asaki win, even as her breasts and nipples were being yanked outward. "Nnnnnngaaaaaaaaah!" Claudia screamed out as she kicked her legs against the floor, Asaki wasn't letting go and as defense proved to be ineffective, Claudia chose to go all in and shoot her hands back at Asaki's breasts!

"Then I won't either!"
she screamed out, sinking her fingers into the breasts and went back to mauling on Asaki's bare breasts. Seizing the nipples she would reply her foe in kind as she twisted and yanked right back!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:33 pm

The cattiness between Asaki and Claudia came out once more as the two of them grabbed and mauled each other's breasts. Asaki gripped Claudia's big boobs tightly in her hands, pulling outwards to give her nipples a painful stretch. The blonde's retaliation was painful as she grabbed Asaki's boobs, twisting and yanking upon the pinkette nurse's nipples. Asaki howled in pain, but she refused to let go, only increasing the intensity of her attack.

"Coming in here to jump me," Asaki said through gritted teeth, "You've got some nerve!"

This was going to become a deadlock again, Asaki realized, much like what happened during their match. The nurse didn't have time for something like this. She decided to break the deadlock, releasing one of Claudia's breasts and swinging her hand across the blonde's face to give her a hard slap!

"Come to your senses Claudia!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Writhing and twisting underneath the Nurse as she pulled and yanked on her breasts, pain shot throughout Claudia's body as she tried her best to squeeze back on Asaki's pair. The Nurse had tough breasts or she had a higher pain tolerance than the Symbol of Love as even as Claudia squeezed back with all of her grip, Asaki wasn't budging or slowing down on punishing her own rack. Her face grimaced with pain as her breasts were stretched out, red starting to spread on her breasts as she kicked her feet against the tiles more.

Claudia knew somehow she had to endure until she could find an opening as this battle of attrition between the two of them resumed, picking off right where they left off inside the pool of lube. But Asaki was equally aware of this, shifting and releasing her breast to swing for the face! The loud smack of flesh rang out as Claudia's head whipped to the side, a red hand print forming on her face as Asaki implored her to stop.

Perhaps in a different situation, Claudia would've seen the impractical approach she was taking.

But she was far too vengeful to see reason.

"Bitch! Screw you!" she shouted as she reached up, releasing one of Asaki's breasts to try and grab onto Asaki's hair before pulling on both it and the tit she still had to try and roll the two over!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:38 pm

Asaki knew Claudia could get catty, by the end of their last match things had basically devolved into a catfight where Claudia was able to assert her dominance by fucking Asaki into oblivion. This fight had started that way, with Claudia rudely ambushing Asaki at work and roughly abusing her. Now that the nurse had gotten the advantage, Claudia was hissing mad. Asaki thought her slap would bring Claudia to her senses, but that just seemed to make the furious blonde even more angry.

"Eyah! Ow!" Asaki squealed as Claudia grabbed onto her hair. The nurse tried to fight back by grabbing Claudia's own hair, but the blonde was one step ahead, tugging on Asaki's hair and tit at the same time to make the pinkette fall on her side!

"Ahh! No!" Asaki grunted as she fought Claudia, trying to not let the blonde roll on top. But Claudia was both bigger and stronger, and with her own grip compromised there was little Asaki could do to push back. The blonde soon rolled them both over, pinning Asaki down against the hard tiled floor. Though the nurse still fought back as hard as she could, her hands grabbing at Claudia to shove her back, the tide of the fight had turned against Asaki.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:16 pm

The fight was progressing like Claudia imagined, their previous fight was any indicator as she yanked on the pinkette's hair only to receive a hair pull in return with their catfight renewing and intensifying. Claudia's face winched but she continued to pull on the hair and tit to force Asaki to roll over as the combined efforts eventually toppled the nurse off of her. Rolling with Asaki as she took the top, Claudia had to immediately defend herself as Asaki continued pulling on her hair, forcing her to lean to the side and greatly compromising her stability as she fought to stay on top. To even things out, Claudia planted her hand on the opposite shoulder of the pulling arm, trying to pin it to the ground and deny the nurse from getting more leverage over her.

"Nnnnnnnghh! Aaaaaah!"
Claudia groaned as she fought against Asaki, but just keeping things at an even wasn't going to do anything for her. She wanted to dominate and force the Nurse to pay for her transgressions as she would lurch forward, attempting to use her breasts like battering rams to try and slam straight down onto Asaki's exposed pair for a pure tit to tit clash!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:06 am

Asaki struggled to hold Claudia back. The blonde was bigger, stronger, fiercer than she was, and though she fought with all the cattiness she could muster Claudia matched her every move and beat her at her game, much like what happened during their match. Though she tried to pull Claudia off by her hair, the blonde roughly shoved her back down by her shoulder, making Asaki gasp out in frustration. She tried to push up, but Claudia was just too strong!

"Get off of me!" Asaki hissed. Before Asaki could make any further moves though, the blonde dropped herself down chest-first upon Asaki's boobs, not only crushing the nurse's breasts against her chest but also knocking all the air out of her lungs!

"Ack!" Asaki gasped. She kicked against the floor, struggling to try and overturn Claudia, but it was becoming obvious that she was getting overpowered!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next