Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Unfinished Business: Kogeki, The Demon Yokozuna vs. Aphrodite, The Love of the World

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unfinished Business: Kogeki, The Demon Yokozuna vs. Aphrodite, The Love of the World - Page 3 Empty Re: Unfinished Business: Kogeki, The Demon Yokozuna vs. Aphrodite, The Love of the World

Post by GreatForce Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:58 am

Kogeki felt like she just slammed into a brick wall after charging in as hard as she could. It almost felt a bad as the chair shot if she was being honest. Holding her head the sumo girl was trying to tough it out, gritting her teeth as she tried to sooth the pain. This gave her little time to even notice Aphrodite jumping up to the second set of ropes. As Aphrodite flew through the air it felt like time slowed down for the crowd, seeing this smaller women fly towards Kogeki like a missile.

Kogeki grunted out loudly as the strike landed square in her chest knocking all the wind out of her lungs. The sheer force of the impact sent her crashing down on the canvas gasping for air. Not a ideal spot for a giant like her to be in to say the least.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business: Kogeki, The Demon Yokozuna vs. Aphrodite, The Love of the World - Page 3 Empty Re: Unfinished Business: Kogeki, The Demon Yokozuna vs. Aphrodite, The Love of the World

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:10 pm

Aphrodite would fall to the mat roughly but controlled as she donkey kicked Kogeki right in her buxom chest. She had finally downed the larger woman in the ring and was rather proud of the fact as the goddess stood back up fairly quick. As long as she kept her off feet, Kogeki most likely wouldn't be able to fend off Aphrodite's attack, something the blonde wanted to avoid as much as she could after being thrashed around for a bit.

She raised her arms out as she moved to her downed opponent in a show of grandstanding, moving towards Kogeki's head. The goddess was going to make her pay, to torture her slowly and painfully, sitting down she'd attempt to grab Kogeki's legs and pull them forward while her legs went over them to create a matchbox submission move, a smirk on her face as she did so at both a painful and humiliating move that she was going to put her opponent in.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:39 am

Keeping up with Aphrodite was proving to be a challenge for Kogeki. The chair strike from earlier really dulling her movements considerably. As she quickly bounced up Kogeki could only being able to respond with a slow attempt to get up, quickly being shut down by the goddess jumping on her. She was definitely taking full advantage of the Yokozuna's less than stellar ground game. Using everything in her arsenal to keep Kogeki from getting back up and going on a rampage!

Aphrodite then grabbed Kogeki's thick meaty legs and pulled them back sending send a shock of pain that jolted Kogeki's nerves. "AGH!" Then Aphrodite wrapped her legs around Kogeki's like a anaconda locking in her matchbox submission! Instantly Kogeki's body tensed up and her face turned red. From both sheer rage, embarrassment and pain. She would just feels Aphrodite's smug smirk radiate outward unable to say anything as she grit her teeth in pain!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Aphrodite was smirking as she held in a rather strong submission move, hearing those cries of agony that escaped the large woman's lips. Kogeki would be right in her assumption that if there was an aura for the smirk that was on Aphrodite's face that it would be radiant and almost filling the entire room. She lived to hear those utter cries of pain from a hated foe, not to mention the utter humiliation from essentially bringing attention to poor Kogeki's crotch.

"O is that the sound of music to my ears? Smile for the camera my dear," she says in a rather sarcastic tone of voice.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:43 am

'Smile for the camera my dear.' Those words dug into Kogeki's skin as Aphrodite taunted her. The camera's zooming into her crotch for all to see! "AAAGH! YOU BASTARD!" The sumo girl felt her energy getting zapped every second she was stuck in this submission, but more importantly the sheer embarrassment getting inflected on her! Gripping the ring Kogeki tried brute forcing her way towards the ropes, using raw strength to work her way closer to them. Her face red with rage Aphrodite better run for the hills when she gets out of this hold!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:58 pm

The ropes were precariously a distance away, making a rope attempt a fairly hard feat for any wrestler in such a position, but with Kogeki's brute strength, pushing a pulling her body against the goddess's machinations that soon Aphrodite was finding herself struggling to keep a lock on the submission hold, "There's... no escape... you can't break... free from... me," she says labored like, fighting to keep it all in place as camera's flashed.

It was suddenly that the blonde goddess could no longer hold on anymore and had to let go, Kogeki's legs now free and saving herself from any further embarrassment or pain. Aphrodite was quick then to get away and onto her feet, she'd attempt to strike what she expected to be a still weary and downed sumo with vicious and petty stomps that showed now restraint.

"You fat hippo!" she'd call her, holding nothing back in her tirade of swearing and name calling in ungoddess like manner.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:58 pm

The ropes were precariously a distance away, making a rope attempt a fairly hard feat for any wrestler in such a position, but with Kogeki's brute strength, pushing a pulling her body against the goddess's machinations that soon Aphrodite was finding herself struggling to keep a lock on the submission hold, "There's... no escape... you can't break... free from... me," she says labored like, fighting to keep it all in place as camera's flashed.

It was suddenly that the blonde goddess could no longer hold on anymore and had to let go, Kogeki's legs now free and saving herself from any further embarrassment or pain. Aphrodite was quick then to get away and onto her feet, she'd attempt to strike what she expected to be a still weary and downed sumo with vicious and petty stomps that showed now restraint.

"You fat hippo!" she'd call her, holding nothing back in her tirade of swearing and name calling in ungoddess like manner.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:01 am

Slowly clawing her way closer to the ropes Kogeki was proving why her raw might was no laughing matter. "I will... break you..." Both ladies were struggling to pull the other in the direction they wanted. A intense game of tug of rope was happening as both of them yanked each others position. Eventually Kogeki was able to get her self near the ropes before the goddess finally released her. Letting out a deep gasp she finally relaxed her body as her felt her legs touch the canvas again.

Unfortunately Aphrodite was not a women of mercy and quickly bolted up to her legs proceeding to stomp Kogeki's back! The heel of her boot dug into the sumo girls skin with each stomp leaving a red imprint every time. Grunting out each time her back was struck Kogeki was starting to feel the pain of many smaller strikes start to set in. A very light sharp feeling poking her skin.

Not one to take insults lying down tho she fired back at Aphrodite even while tanking her stomps! "Shut up- AGH! Slut!"

Last edited by GreatForce on Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:39 pm

"What was that fatty, I don't think I can hear you, I think you should speak up a little louder," she says still stomping on Kogeki in her brutal attack and tirade. This was revenge plain and simple, a beat down to plant herself firmly as the one to bow down to in respect of and she was going to make this rather literal as she planted her foot harshly down on Kogeki's face, grinding it aggressively upon it with her mostly bare foot that felt like before as a boot had been planted.

"A goddess as myself demands rightful respect. Even a cow like yourself I demand apology," she says posing for the crowd, those of whom mostly booing her.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:12 am

Kogeki would rather die than give this women even an ounce of respect or submission. Just thinking about bowing down to a outsider like Aphrodite was sickening to her.
It was clear to her that this women wanted revenge for something... But what!? Was the part of the Yakuza? Was she one of the many people Kogeki had beaten to a pulp? Her brain just couldn't remember where this women came from.

Her thoughts were cut short as Aphrodite really started grinding her boot on her face. She was getting cocky. Too cocky... A vein bulged out of Kogeki's arm as she gripped Aphrodite's ankle. Her grip strength practically crushing it even with the boots protection. Kogeki slowly lifted the boot off her face as she muttered something. "A yokozuna never surrenders..." A fiery glare shot out of her eyes as she looked at Aphrodite.

Kogeki attempted to preform one of sumo's many Kimarite (technique's). For this situation she would use Kozumatori. Lifting Aphrodite's ankle from the front in a attempt to cause her to fall flat on her ass!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next