Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Michelle vs Ryu (for jessica) (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Michelle vs Ryu (for jessica) (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle vs Ryu (for jessica)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 pm

When he felt Michelle loosening her squeeze a little, Ryu thought he could manage to slip his head out of her now sweaty thighs, instead of reaching the ropes.

If successful, he would roll away, needing a few seconds to lay down and recover, coughing and gasping for welcome air.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Michelle vs Ryu (for jessica) (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle vs Ryu (for jessica)

Post by Jessica Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:55 pm

"Oh?" Michelle felt how Ryu's head slipped out of her hold. And thinking it was probably thanks to her that he made his way out of the headscissors made her feel really strong. It actually made her think Ryu wouldnt have been able to break the hold if it wasnt because of her.

The vampiress rolled away from the boy once he was totally free, giving him some time to recover. "That was cool, Ryu-shan! I knew you could do it!" The girl kept cheering for her opponent, really meaning it, not even thinking that Ryu could take it as a taunt.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:12 pm

The crowd laughed at Michelle's cutesy cheering. Ryu's face flared, but he was not the kind of guy who would get angry for a playful teasing.

"Heh.. y-you should not understimate me Michelle-chan. In fact, i'm on my mission to learn and become a good demon-hunter", he said, rubbing his sore neck while he gestured the cute vampiress to come in. "Bring it, Michelle-chan", he added, getting up with a little smile.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:20 pm

"Just still got a looong-loooong waay to go theeen~!" Michelle said, laughing adorably again. After a few seconds, she noticed her opponent inviting her to attack. She'd nod her head and charge at him, running as fast as she could. In case the boy didnt move out of the way, Michelle would leap high off the mat and try to end up sitting on Ryu's shoulders, preparing a strong hurracarrana. "Prepare yourself, 'cuz here I go~!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Ryu's reactions were still a bit relented by the prolonged squeeze, so he could'n avoid Michelle's gracious hopping way to mount his shoulders frontally, her inner thighs wrapped once again around his head.

"Wha... ??!!" *blushhhhh* His cheeks would flare from having to face the vampiress' crotch so closely, which left him embarassed enough to allow her proceed with her move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Michelle waited a couple of second before shifting her body back, flipping backwards and slamming Ryu's head on the mat. For some reason, she thought this was a real fun move! She'd do it again if it was a simple sparring, but being a match, she decided to not fool around.

The vampiress would end up straddling Ryu's chest again, the only difference, her crotch was really close to his face this time. She'd lean back and try to reach for the boy's leg to lift them up and lock them under her armpits to make the pin harder to escape from.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:18 pm

"UNGHHH...!!!" Ryu's head hit the mats and he laid down like a doll, temporarily helpless as Michelle had her way to lock him for the pin.

His dazed eyes opened and realized to his embarassement how teasingly Michelle was pinning him with her warm thighs still around his head, her crotch so very close to grind his face.

"ONE..!" The ref-girl went down to the mats and started the count, while Ryu's dazed squirmings were uneffective to budge the cute vampiress from her sexy schoolgirl-pin. Opposite, his soft rubbing was only making it more enjoyable for her to keep him down.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 pm

The vampiress couldnt think of something more humiliating for a demon hunter than losing to probably one of the weakest vampires alive. Yes, she wasnt more than a vampiress trainee. She giggle at her opponent's cute expression, not really caring about how close her crotch was from his face.

"TWO..!" The count advanced, the referee's hand slapping the mat for the second time. Michelle was pretty excited. This could be the end of the first round! She hoped her opponent would stay down till the count was over.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Not willing to surrender, he would try to squirm all out in the hope to sneak out of Michelle's clutches, though he had not much room to move, with his legs effectively trapped under her armpits, his embarassed face looking up at the cute amused vampiress.

If he couldn't succeed, the ref would seal his defeat slapping his hand for the third time.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Michelle started feeling Ryu's squirms, and in order to keep him down for a second more, she moved a few inches forward, her crotch actually touching the boy's mouth now. That would also mean he would be folded up further, the vampiress already convinced she was going to win the first round.

"THREE!" The ref's hand hit the mat for the third time, quickly standing up and asking Michelle to let go of Ryu. The vampiress nodded her head and released her opponent, letting his legs fall to the ground as she stood up over him, her arm being raised by the referee. "Heheheh! Looks like I won, Ryu-shan!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Michelle vs Ryu (for jessica) (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle vs Ryu (for jessica) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next