Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Bloody Hell

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Bloody Hell - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Bloody Hell

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:42 pm

The audience let out a loud gasp as Ryan slammed Jackie into the ring corner, at first it seemed a little awkward there. Given how the Rebelling Paragon snapped the suplex and flipped the Ripper into it, however extensive practise on the behalf of Ryan there made sure the move would go well. Resulting in Jackie being trapped in a sort of tree of woe position from the fallout of it, this idea had been somewhat taken from how the Ripper defeated John actually. After hearing the details and realising the effectiveness of the tree of woe Ryan had the idea of using it in his gameplan, Namely to conclude the battle.......

Ryan smirked after landing the suplex, he turned onto his belly and slammed his fists down on the mat. He prepared to stand back up, Jackie had no clue of what was about to his her. Ryan was going to end it here and now, Jackie had been more troublesome than at first anticipated. The Rebelling Paragon clenched his hands into fists, taking a few steps back. To gauge the distance.

The crowd had learned to despise the Rebelling Paragon after tonight, but they were in for an exclamation point here and now! Ryan after taking up his sizing distance would then suddenly burst into a swift run. And bring his left leg reared backwards, followed by slamming his foot right smack dab in the middle of Jackie's forehead with a savage punt! It was the new finisher of the Rebelling Paragon, the destruction of the opponent. It was labelled only as......Atrocity!

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Bloody Hell - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Bloody Hell

Post by Void Effect Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:47 pm

Jackie can be heard scream in pain as she felt her head being kick, holding there, she can be seen laying there groaning in pain as she hold her forehead, dazed and forgot about the match as she move her head around and try to clear her mind to figure out what's going on a she groan in pain, holding her legs as she look around, dazed

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:26 pm

There was a loud outburst from the crowd as soon as everyone realised what it was that Ryan was about to do, which had then been promptly executed as Ryan slammed his boot right into Jackie's head while she was suspended upside down. The name Atrocity was very aptly named, for it was indeed brutal. The Rebelling Paragon after landing the hit leaned in on the nearby ropes, setting himself there with his hands resting on the top rope......with a smirk on his face, if there was any indication that Ryan was now devolved into a rampant and animalistic black knight this was very much it. That he'd do whatever it took to wreak havoc on the opponent and claim his victory.

He thought that would do it, most would have buckled after a blow like that. Honestly Ryan himself doubted even he could have endured after a move like that, Mr Knight however sensed the movement nearby him. The Ripper still persisted?! Ryan stared wide eyed as Jackie was writhing about there, the Rebelling Paragon twitched an eyebrow at this. Trying to process it......eventually he snarled and yelled "Impossible! That should have bested you!" followed by Ryan then stomped around to properly face the writhing Ripper.

Gritting his teeth Ryan yelled out with "You! Are! Bested!" the Rebelling Paragon would decide to attack again. With another swift punt to the head, if he were to have commit another atrocity in the ring to achieve his victory then so be it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:35 am

The first kick that would hit her face cause her to be stunned, she would groan in pains she lay there upside down, dazed by the kick as she dazed by the kick as she groan in pain, she would attempt to recover her legs around, as she try to crawl away while kicking her legs as she groan, rubbing her head

Yet, the next thing she know, is pain once again as she can be heard scream in pain, the pain turn to whimper as she lay there, groaning weakly as she lay there upside down, remain still as she lay there upside down, yet barely conscious as she remain upside down, groaning weakly

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:00 am

That had to have done it, with the length of the match and the hard hitting blows that Ryan had delivered onto the Ripper that surely would have taken her out. Even the Rebelling Paragon himself seriously doubted he could endure past this point, Ryan's blow delivered a resounding thwacking noise that reverberated throughout the arena combined with the pained yell of Jackie.

Said yelling noises made Ryan realise that Jackie STILL persisted! This made the Warrior Without Border take a few steps back and run a hand down his facial features, trying to process this feat. Ryan strode away from Jackie's location, running his hands through his hair and slapping his cheeks. This wasn't an illusion, conjured up by some mystical whitechapel black magic that the Ripper casted over him. It was still on-going!

Not for long.

At this point the Rebelling Paragon had enough, his breath haggard and pulse racing. Ryan would end this here and now. Third time was the charm, if Jackie had simply given up then it'd have been enough. In fairness there could have been a reluctant part of Mr Knight that would have admired the Ripper for her level of pain tolerance, said part however was buried deep beneath him as he'd go for it.

One last punt to the head, an exclamation point to the poetic brutality that had taken place this evening. Here the once renowned and noble Paragon of Britain would make it be known that not even its most brutal killer's legacy could stand against his Rebelling drive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:19 am

Jackie would lay there, groaning in pain as she barely able to be recognize everything, barely conscious even as she felt herself being brutally kicked, once again, she would look up, just in time to saw another hit her face, this time, it's light out for Jackie as her head hit the turnbuckle as she would goes unconscious

She would lay there upside as her head roll to back of her head as she faint from the faint, while her body spasm and twitch due to the pain occasionally, she would remain there as she remain upside down and fainted

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:56 pm

At long last, that did it. It was finished. Ryan took no joy in this endeavour, he pressed on and finished the task at hand. Lo and behold it was done, the Ripper had been a thorn in the Rebelling Paragon's side long enough and it was time for her to face the music. As strong a newcomer as she seemingly was she earned nothing but a solid beating here tonight against one of Tension's greatest wrestlers, who was even greater than before arguably now that he was no longer bound by petty morals and constraints. The ref finally moved over to confirm that Jackie was out of it by now, Ryan simply moved away now that his work was done.

Raise Thy Sword began blaring out from the speakers, to which Ryan yelled for it to be cut off and asked for a microphone. A stagehand ran down to the battered Rebelling Paragon who took it swiftly from her, already the crowd were booing loudly. Ryan stood there, calmly as can be despite the sweat and blood that trickled down him. He gazed off into the distance with his one eye, before slowly tilting his head to one side. Then the other.

Eventually Ryan moved to the ropes and put the microphone to his lips and spoke. "That. Was what will happen, to all who dare stand against me. Not even the violent history of the Ripper could stop me, they have been brought low. And all of you who face me, shall suffer the same fate............" he calmly said before tossing the microphone away. The Rebelling Paragon then slid out under the bottom rope and slowly made his way back up the entrance ramp, a smirk on his face. Tonight was just an example of the rest that was to come........

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:19 pm

The Medics would be force to move into the ring before check on the unconscious Reaper as she can be seen untangled before helped out of the stage, this match probably would take a huge chunk of her confident down as she is helped to the locker room, awaken after who knows how long as she curse herself for her weakness, perhaps she would have her revenge eventually, who knows, but she would not forget about this as she pain Ryan as one of the target that she would eventually have revenge against

Winner by knock out: Ryan Knight

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6