Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lynne's invitation (for Jessica)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lynne's invitation (for Jessica) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lynne's invitation (for Jessica)

Post by Toshokan Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 am

"I'm from Boston, Massachusetts." Despite being under Auri's barrage of questions, Lynne was starting to get more relaxed with the situation. She hadn't talked like that with someone since she had arrived.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Lynne's invitation (for Jessica) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lynne's invitation (for Jessica)

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:53 am

Oooh, it felt so good to actually talk with someone instead of sitting alone on the edge of her own bed watching some boring movie. It was much more pleasing than what she imagined, and couldnt help but smile as she thought she could become really good friends with Lynne. "Boston, huh? How's it over there?" Her inexperience at talking to -real- people was pretty notable.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 am

"Oh, it's nice." Lynne started thinking of her hometown, and leaned back a bit, putting her hands on the bed. "Though I didn't know much about the city itself. It's a big city. I just livedd there." She started remembering her past routine. "I went to school, played at arcades, frequented school clubs..."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:03 am

"Oh, you went to school? Being a--- I mean! School clubs...? Had any prefference at all? Heheheh..." The witch almost commited the mistake of revealing herself as a witch. Though Lynne had seen a little demonstration of her magical powers in the ring, she wanted to make her friend believe it was just an ilussion. She scratched her cheek, hoping Lynne neverminded her little mistake and just answered to the other question.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 am

Lynne paid no heed to Auri's interrupted question, recalling her school days. "WEll, sports clubs, in general. But what I really liked was the swimming club." She smiled at the thought. "I just loved spending the afternoon there, trying to break my records... or racing against someone. Or simply floating around, on the days I had the pool all to myself!" Being a topic she was really passionate with, she continued talking wonders about her pool days. She really missed taking a splash every now and then.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 pm

"Oh! So you like swimming?" Auri asked again, just to make sure she got it right. Maybe it was because she was new in town, or just ignorant, but she didnt recall seeing too many pools around the place, and the beach wasnt exactly near. The witch, not knowing a better way to know, decided to ask. "Where do you practice? There are just a few pools in the city, and they're always so crowdy..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 pm

"Yes, a lot!" confirmed Lynne, with obvious enthusiasm. However, she let out a small sigh when Auri made her next question. "Well... you see..." Lynne fell back, lying on the bed with her legs dangling off the side while she looked at the roof. "When I came here, I heard that there was a pool here, so I planned to practice there." She pouted a little. "But they never let me go there when I try. One day, they say 'sorry, we're cleaning'. The other, they say 'sorry, two fighters from Sex Wars are having a match there'. I have yet to try it out..."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:11 am

"Oh.."Auri lowered her head as she heard Lynne's problem, but didnt think she could do anything for her... At least without magic. In that moment, the witch made up her mind. She thought that making someone happy is enough of a reason to use her powers. She grinned as she rose her head once again, looking at her friend. "In that case... what about we go for a swim now?" She asked, hoping Lynne was in the mood for swimming.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:38 am

"What... now?" lynne sat up, looking at her friend. "Well, we can try going there again, but don't place your hopes too highly. I bet they won't let us in, as I said. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it..." Truth was, Lynne was missing her hobby a lot, not having swimmed since she had moved there.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 am

"Dont worry~! I can guarantee you we'll be able to swim today~!" The witch got up from the bed as cheerfully said, rising her arms above her head. After a few seconds, she'd turn her head at her friend. "Pick up your stuff! We're going right now~!" Auri said as she snapped her fingers, making a bag with a towell and a pair of beach sandals inside appear right outside Lunne's apartment.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next