Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Princess Daisy Petals: The Booty Bomber!

2 posters

Go down

Princess Daisy Petals: The Booty Bomber! Empty Princess Daisy Petals: The Booty Bomber!

Post by dddyb Sun May 09, 2021 10:37 pm

Princess Daisy Petals: The Booty Bomber! Dd73ywy-fc13ef77-1a5b-41fa-9769-4900910e4b4d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTM0MDJkN2MtNjMxNy00ZWYxLTg4MjAtMjc1YmUzMTQ3YjQ1XC9kZDczeXd5LWZjMTNlZjc3LTFhNWItNDFmYS05NzY5LTQ5MDA5MTBlNGI0ZC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Full Name: Princess Daisy Petals
Height: 5"8'
Weight: 156 lbs.
Alignment: Tweener
Preferred Matches: Standard, Smother and POW (Prisoner of War)

Hi, I’m Daisy! Don’t take it personally when I kick your butt, then turn your face into a throne for my royal booty! Hehe...

Entrance Music

History: Daisy Petals is the princess of a great nation, known as Kingdom Chrysanthemum. It's a nation with an abundance of vegetation, particularly known for its beautiful flower gardens! Though she adores being The Princess of Flowers, ruling over the prestigious kingdom still takes its toll on Princess Daisy, as she has little patience for the less exciting parts of her job.

Looking for an outlet to relieve stress, the monarch would first try boxing and kickboxing. She would develop superb striking skills from these sports, but would eventually find herself settling on pro wrestling! And Ms. Petals found that she was quite good at it, eventually becoming an even more amazing Striker. She'd develop a reputation for pummeling opponents senseless, beating the crap out of them until they go down. And after extensive training of her already tight glute muscles, she would develop an even more formidable backside. Adding to her arsenal, to include as many booty moves as possible! Dishing out beating after beating, smother after smother, she would finally gain enough recognition to join LAW! Where she would become known for having foes at the mercy of her hiney, earning her the title of: The Booty Bomber!

At LAW, Daisy met and formed a romantic relationship with Trent Sanders, a serpentine wrester who went by the ring name: Cobra Bolt! Cobra would soon also pursue his ambitions at AFW. And inevitably, Daisy would show up on here as well, to support her boyfriend. And booty smother, bum squish, and butt bump anyone else who was looking to tussle with her. Though LAW remains her true home, for the sake of her boo, Princess Petals would be rumbling on AFW part-time!

Personality: Miss Petals is sassy, confident, lively, tomboyish, spunky, bubbly and competitive. She's also relatively kind, and most trash talking and taunting she does is all in good fun, though the victims of her beatings don't always appreciate it! Despite her compassionate side, Daisy can be a merciless wrestler, often leaving her opponents with bruises and black eyes from her punches, before smothering them out with her plump glutes! The princess takes great pride in her posterior, constantly working out to add more and more muscle mass to her greatest asset! She also can be somewhat sadistic. When butt smothering opponents, Daisy often allows her foes brief moments of air, before doing more work on them with her toned tushy! This is all just for prolonging the fun she's having, not giving her victims the grace of a quick trip to dreamland, leaving them doomed to suffer more under her deadly derriere!

Wrestling Style: Lots of painful strikes combined with booty moves! Punches, kicks, knees, elbows, butt bumps, and hip attacks alike! Her most famous strike, being a powerful hip/butt attack that she calls the Daisy Bomber. After her opponents are bruised and worn down, she will then switch to smothering them senseless with stinkfaces and facesits, vanquishing her poor foes under her large, plump booty! Leaving many with a lasting fear of her fanny! Daisy will often physically tease her rivals by shaking and/or slapping her butt. She may also taunt by licking her finger right before bringing it down to touch her smoking hot buns! These are usually the only chances weaker opponents get to catch her off guard!

Special Moves:
Daisy Bomber - A hefty running hip attack, using her thicc butt cheeks. Often followed by a suffocating facesit, on the floored victim.
Spoiler:

Petal Pummel - A barrage of painful punches to a cornered victim's face, belly, chest, and shoulders. Often followed by a dizzying stinkface, if the foe falls into a seated position.
Spoiler:

Daisy's Dungeon- When her foe is in a seated position, Princess Petals with start by maneuvering her legs around them. She will hook her legs on their legs, and she will grab their wrists. She will then take her foe to the ground, while flipping the victim up. When it is all said and done, the victim's legs will be painfully spread by Daisy's own, their arms will be restrained as Daisy keeps her hold on them, and the back of the foe's head will be stuck on her big booty. If the foe doesn't submit, Daisy will add to the submission move. She will slip with booty tights down under her prisoner's head, before yanking her bottoms up over their face! (Move suggested by AliceBun)
Spoiler:

Stinkface
Spoiler:

Facesit
Spoiler:

Any and all other kinds of punches, kicks, elbow strikes, knee strikes, and booty moves.

Stats
Power: 4/5 - Very strong. Real power behind her fists, feet, and well, behind.
Speed: 3/5 - Average speed. Able to dodge most attacks that she sees coming.
Stamina: 5/5 - Extreme endurance! Opponents have much trouble wearing her down, before succumbing to her painful assaults, and "breathtaking" butt smothers.
Courage: 4/5 - Very brave. Only the strongest of foes may intimate her a little, before she immediately shakes it off.
Intelligence: 3/5 - Average intellect. Smart enough to strategize quickly, though normally let's her body think for her.
Defense: 4/5 - Very defensive. Has the blocking and countering skills of a trained boxer.

Record
Wins: 0
Has Defeated:

Losses: 0
Has Been Defeated By:

Relationships
Love Interests: Cobra Bolt (boyfriend)
Allies: TBH
Friends: TBH
Rivals: TBH
Enemies: TBH

Facesitting her Boyfriend
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Other Appearances
Ready for anything! :

At the gym. (Pic found by Natalia):

Being a champ. (Pic found by TPC28):

In her pajamas.:

Great butt and legs! (Found by TPC28):

Expert Striker. (Pic found by TPC28 & fotoskip):

Beach attire. (Pic found by TPC28):

Last edited by dddyb on Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:53 am; edited 4 times in total
dddyb
dddyb

Back to top Go down

Princess Daisy Petals: The Booty Bomber! Empty Re: Princess Daisy Petals: The Booty Bomber!

Post by acuyra Fri May 14, 2021 2:34 pm

A THOUSAND APOLOGIES FOR MISSING THIS.

Your profile is approved! RP as you wish.

Back to top Go down