Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

John Carnaby vs Mira Sommers - Steamy Sensational Session

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

John Carnaby vs Mira Sommers - Steamy Sensational Session - Page 2 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Mira Sommers - Steamy Sensational Session

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:50 pm

John might have been deep in the shadow of the valley of Mira's breasts, yet he wasn't ready to lay down just like this so early on. Mira was gonna have to work a lot harder to get the artist to be a fully pliable and willing supplicant of her busty frame~ Still the fact that the strappingly handsome lad was caressing Mira's mighty tits so early into the match proved that they were seductive weapons of mass destruction indeed. Out of desperation the artist would fight hard to pry himself from Mira's breasts, they practically had their own gravitational pull even! Still it was the start of the match and the artist still had a great energy reserve left in him here!

The busty redhead wasn't too keen on this it seemed, because John caught her off guard despite his near totally boob drunk state of thinking. The lad was trying to keep a cool head despite the immense heat and the sweat him and Mira had already totally worked up~ 

"Guhhhh!" John gasped out heavily, taking in a big breath of air and restoring his self awareness once more! Still he was suspecting that Mira was gonna try and press the attack given she was far too eager to shove him in the soft but dark and air depriving valley earlier and........yeah sure it looked like the lady with the big ol funbags was storming right at the handsome artist!

Deciding to think fast on his feet John would seek to get down low and primed and ready to pop off, seeking to try and catch hold of Mira as she dove on in and get a foot on her stomach before trying to heft her over him with a monkey flip to get her to try and cool off for a second!

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Mira Sommers - Steamy Sensational Session - Page 2 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Mira Sommers - Steamy Sensational Session

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:56 am

"Whoa!" Mira yelped out as she suddenly finds herself in the air after charging toward John, who used her momentums against her as he catch Mira with a monkey flip! "Aaah!" Mira screamed out in pain as she finally lands back on the ground as her back crashes down onto the hard mat! Mira arches her back before clutching her back and rubs it to ease the pain as she hisses in pain.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:14 pm

John was operating more on instinct here, he was still a bit delirious thanks to the hot sauna and the damn near lethal breast smothering that Mira put him through there. The artist could swear he still felt that titflesh on him even now and had to fight the urge to resist his blood running down to his third leg even more there, as it was however John had gotten himself a sort of reprieve here. But he still had to take the fight to the busty redhead somehow!

After taking a brief moment to try and mentally steel himself for the tasks ahead the artist would make to get towards Mira here, John would need to get her restrained and under his thumb so to speak. He'd try to grab her from behind and get her into a full nelson hold, to keep those lethal tits away from John's mind and face as best as he could!

"Alright lets get you up Ms Mira, let's knead those knots out your back why don't we?" John muttered out as he'd seek to heft Mira up into a standing full nelson there, her tits were huge but surely she'd not weight that much to the strappingly handsome Adonis that was Mr Carnaby here as he tried to get Mira under his control there~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:42 am

"Uuugghhh...my arching back..." Mira moans out in pain after she was sent in the air and crashed land on the mat by her opponent, John Carnaby as he used Mira's momentum at charging him against her with a monkey flip! And now she was laying on the mat, rubbing her back.

"H-Hey!" Mira yelped after rolling onto her stomach she was immediately grabbed by John and put into a Full Nelson! "Let go! Let go! Let go!" Mira demanded as she squirms relentless but to no avail, as Mira wasn't able to break her arms free from John's grip, and thus, he was able to Mira to her feet for a standing Full Nelson which made the hold even more difficult to escape!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:14 am

John would admit, getting close to this sensually lethal and aptly named busty redhead was like courting with danger. Yet he needed to, needed to strike while the iron was hot. Mira had the body of a goddess but she wasn't the biggest the artist had dealt with, if he could just keep her constrained and keep those massive, heaving tits and curvy, heart shaped rear from being brought fully to bare against him there John should be good~ Case in point he was already making progress there by managing to cinch the busty redhead in a tight full nelson, to better keep her tightly restrained there.

"Ha....g-gotcha now......Ms Mira~" John huffed out as he manged to get his grip on the redhead, her lovely mane of red hair draping down there in front of him as the lad couldn't help but bury his face into it there. Damn that was soft, plus he found his hips brushing into hers there, damn he could already feel his knees slightly buckle from the seductive contact there. Gritting his teeth John would try to get them shuffled to the middle of the ring there, he had a plan in mind for the busty redhead and if she had felt that tightness in his trunks there~

"T-Time to stretch some more~" Mr Carnaby would huff out as he'd attempt to transfer from a full nelson into an abdominal stretch upon the busty redhead, still after getting himself in the process of doing it such movements still brought him into close proximity with her lethal ass and assets as he fought to keep a cool head amidst the hot steam around them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:06 pm

"Aah! Nngh!" Mira grunted in pain after her opponent, John Carnaby transferred the full Nelson he had her in...into an abdominal stretch! Putting her uncomfortable and painful position that stretched out her back! Mira tried to get free but to no avail...but because of all her struggling her butt would rub against John's crotch and she felt something was hard in his trunk!

"Ngh...Oh, I see...This is the reason why you have me in this hold, huh?" Mira tease with a smirk as she lightly rubs her butt against John's crotch!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:39 am

John was thinking to himself if Mira was too delirious from the steam already when they started if he could just wrangle her body like a pretzel she'd have a big sensory overload there. Then he could get her to admit defeat or pass out and get himself a nice cold shower after all this, because that was the exact sort of thing that was made for a situation like this. Yet all that sensual, skin to skin contact aided by the hot heat that ran all over them was making sure that John's mind was getting hazy even from touching Mira!

Case in point when he was realllllly getting that abdominal stretch applied on the redhead it seemed Mira put two and two together and started to rub in her curvy hips on his. The lad practically quivered on the spot and his thighs and knees buckled on the spot. "Nooooooo.......Nghhh!" John moaned out as his eyes drifted down to those sweat laden, heaving massive breasts of Mira's there as his grip on both her and his mental state was loosening further and further and surely would provide Mira with a means of escape in more ways than one~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:43 am

Mira felt John's hold on her get weaker and weaker until she finally felt it was weak enough for her to escape! Though, Mira bumps her butt into John's crotch to catch him by surprise as a safety measure if he realizes this and tries to tighten up the hold back. Now, Mira would make her escape by pulling her arms out of John's grasp! But it seems that she pulled too hard as she lost her balance and tripped.

"Whoa--OOF!" Mira yelped out before falling face first onto the match with her nice round butt in the air!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:31 pm

It seemed that all that hot, sweaty and sensual rubbing between the two was starting to take effect there. John grimaced as he felt Mira slipping away from his grasp here, that is when he couldn't help but pay attention to the way her curvy hips just danced in front of his like it was nothing~ He could feel the busty redhead getting out of his grasp further and further, he sought to try and change this hold up more in response to Mira's movements.

Although the steam was hindering the artist's judgement more and more and the next thing John knew the redhead slipped right out of his grip! "Gngh!" John grunted out as she proved to be a slippery customer, still it seemed Mira was feeling the effects too because rather than an elaborate escape attempt she simply ended up right down on the mat with her thicc ass hanging up in the air there~

Giving a quiet huff and pausing to admire the curvyness of Mira's rump the artist would decide to try and get in close to her side and get her on his knee before he'd start to alternate between spanking and massaging that rear end of hers. With the way Mira saluted him there it would be rude to not thank her~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:12 am

Almost immediately after breaking free from her opponent's hold, Mira would trip and fall face-first onto the mat while her ass was up in the air. Mira's face was completely red from the embarrassment. "Man...that was so lame--huh?! Aah!" Mira lifted her face up from off the mat, planning to get her up to her feet and attack her opponent, but that was prevented as John would get close to her side, then her on his lap before starting spanking and massaging her big, round, juicy ass~!

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! AH! Oooh~! Ah~!" Mira yelped out repeatedly as each time her opponent's hand came down and smacked her juicy ass, causing it to jiggle, wiggle and ripple like a wave while also moaning and groaning here and there whenever he massaged her butt which eases the stinging pain from the spankings. Although, Mira really didn't mind the pain as she was enjoying the spanking and massaging she was getting, evident by the fact her crotch was wet~

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next