Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Old Guard

2 posters

Go down

The Old Guard  Empty The Old Guard

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:24 pm

It was a rainy evening, the weather reports were reporting a thunderstorm tonight and a man called Ryu Hiroshi aka The Dragon was on a tight schedule and he was not going to miss a day of his training just because of some stormy weather. He was schedule to drive a long route towards his next wrestling event but had to take a detour due to the weather. After making some calls to his agent and wrestling promotion, they managed to get him access to the famous AFW Gym which was usually only restricted to the AFW Rosters. However, Ryu was lucky enough to gain access for it for today.

Truth be told, he did feel a bit awkward about heading into a rival promotions gym but he had no choice because he did not want to miss a day of training especially when he was scheduled to wrestle for a event later this week. After parking up he would quickly get to the gym to avoid getting too wet.

He would make his way into the gym in his regular clothes at first, dripping in water. Making his way to the locker room, he would strip out of his clothes to head into the showers to take a nice, long shower to freshen up. Stepping outside, he would dry himself off, apply some deodorant and then slip into his blue wrestling briefs, blue fingerless gloves and a pair of white sneakers.

Ryu Hiroshi:

"Alright, I'm all set for today." he said, grabbing his gym bag and hanging it over his shoulder the male would depart for the main gym hall. He made his way into the gym, many people were working out and the place was a bit musty but that was expected. "Well then, I better get started" he said. Ryu would make his way towards one of the bench press machines, putting his gym bag down on one of the wooden benches, the male would begin to use the bench press machine to do some lifting and work up a sweat!

"Hrnngh!" he grunted in effort while getting to work.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

The Old Guard  Empty Re: The Old Guard

Post by WrestlerAngel Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:45 am

After several seasons sporadically competing in other wrestling and underground erotic fighting leagues in Europe and America, Lisa Giordanni finally comes back to Japan to the league she debuted in years ago, the one and only AFW league.

Her first matches would only take place a month from now on, and she wasn't exactly rusty either - but the brunette was too experienced to know better that stepping into the ring without being on top shape would be nothing but a recipe for disaster! And nothing worse than her returning match being short of mind-blowing for her enthusiastic fanbase eager to see the return of the Italian Amazon to the league's rings.

So nothing more natural than for her to hit the gym and prepare for her next opponent!

"Oh shoot!" The brunette makes her way from her ride quickly under the droplets of rain, using her sports jacket to protect herself from getting too wet before entering the AFW Gym. To little avail - her tight tank top got soaked wet, revealing the contours of her generous bosoms!

"Ahh damn it" the curvaceous Lisa looks to her chest with resignation. She wouldnt lose a day of training because of a little wet shirt - and she was in freaking AFW to top it all! If anything, that could very well turn into some paparazzi material for the AFW media network as the gym was crowded with people - and cellphone camera - and media was a great thing for a diva wrestler hoping to make a successful return!

Taking a sip of her water bottle, the brunette began stretching on a bar stand nearby some weight machines, giving a good lookaround to check the people working out there - trying to sort out possible wrestlers (her possible future adversaries, after all) from the regular gym members, usually AFW fans willing to pay for an overpriced membership in order to see their stars up close, all sweaty and heated from workouts.

Checking the people out, she gets to a leg press machine beginning her workout. Then an extremely fit - and handsome, she had to admit! - guy in the bench press caught her attention. She glanced at him from now and then, sizing him up as he completely gave her the vibes of a true professional wrestler!

However maybe she ended up glancing way too long on his sweaty chiseled body, as he caught her staring! Breaking the ice, Lisa flashed a seductive slight smirk at him.

"Let me take turns with you on that? Bet I can lift more than you do!!~" She playfully teases with a giggle as she approached the muscular guy.

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:04 am

The male wrestler was focused on his work-out regime, he had a big match coming up this weekend and he did not need any distractions. The Dragon was well aware that none of the wrestlers in AFW probably knew who he was but perhaps that was a good thing because that would mean nobody would have any problem with him or attempt to create some issues with him. Plus, it was a rainy evening and he doubted any of the wrestlers would want to hit the gym unless of course they were as dedicated about their profession as him.

He kept lifting the bar in the bench press, breathing heavily and slightly moaning. His body was glistening in sweat and he caught someone staring at him. He sighed and rolled his eyes but to save face the brunette called out to him with a seductive smirk. Ryu would grunt and place the bar on the handle before siting up straight on the bench, he grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off his face and then took a sip of water.

"Sorry but I don't really compete with my fans or non-wrestlers. Plus, I am on a very tight schedule for my training and I really cant have any distractions to prepare for my main event for the title this weekend. As a fan, I hope you understand" he told her with a forced smile.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:18 am

Lisa's eyebrows lift up in an expression of mild surprise, not so much as she just confirmed her suspicions! But... that was weird, she doesnt remember seeing him in the wrestler's profiles - but anyways, she didn't got much time to browse through the league's current database yet.

She answered his visibly forced smile with a confident and almost mischievous smirk, hinting at the intentions and machinations that began to run in the veteran wrestler's mind. Good, he thought the Italian Amazon was just a regular... that opened up a possibility for Lisa to start off her return in AFW right away.

"Oh don't worry, I can wrestle too! I mean, I probably wouldn't be able to beat you in that exercise, but I'm pretty sure I can hold my own against you on the mats!" She flexed her well-developed biceps, displaying to Ryu that at least she was a very fit woman!

"...unless you are scared of a fangirl!"

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:37 am

Perhaps coming here was a bad idea after all. The Dragon wanted a peaceful day of training and it appeared that this fan girl wasn't going to allow him that luxury at all. She would continue to try and pester him, raising her eyebrow at his response and appeared to not leave at all. Instead, she would double down on her request and would even challenge him to a match.

That mischievous smirk on her lips was not appreciated by the male wrestler at all but he wanted to go easy on her after all she was probably a fan or just a random gym goer. "Heh....yeah right" Ryu would let out a light chuckle, shaking his head in amusement at the thought of him wrestling this woman. Ryu had no idea who she was and it was clear she had no idea who he was because if she did she would not be challenging him.....unless she knew something that Ryu didn't.

In any regards, Ryu would get up from the bench and walk up towards Lisa until they were face to face. "Be it the ring or be it on mats, be it the sauna or out in the rain....be it oiled up or not.....there isn't a place where you can beat me in wrestling. Plus, you don't even have a wrestling attire on.....its clear wrestling you would be a waste of everyone's time especially mine" he would say sternly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down