by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match Empty Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match

Post by Scourger X Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:01 pm

Hentai Match: Best 2/3, first to make their opponent orgasm 3 times achieves victory.

Another day, another sex fight that Daichi was called for participation, he appeared to have earned the public's affection when it came to this kind of event, whether he liked it or not. And this one in particular was specially intimidating, for not only was it against another male, it was against one of his Tension heroes and inspirations in wrestling. He's seen some of Ryo's matches, and even if his horny bravado wasn't a feat he could match or like, he did admired the way he always fought like a champ, even if he was getting demolished. Also, anyone that gave Jasper a big whooping was legendary-tier in his book.

And now he was about to meet his hero... In a Hentai match, using clothes that left basically nothing to the imagination in front of a crowd that already was thirsty for his lithe bod. He was freaking out just a second ago for a mighty good reason:

Hentai Attire:

There was only one reason why Daichi wasn't straight up having a meltdown, and that reason was that he brought a moral pillar of his. Adama was at the backstage with him, trying her best to calm him down. "I have another idea! We fake our deaths and make a run for it, we go to Mexico! Is that close to Japan?" She was... doing her best, but the boy was just incredibly jumpy, soon enough he just gave up walking around the backstage and he simply used his girlfriend's lap as a screaming pillow. "I mean, they always tell you not to meet your heroes, and I'm about to get... funky with Ryo"

His anxiety, for all the amusement that could cause, was still very real. Daichi was the kind of person that trembled in fear at the calling, that's the reason he liked having people like Adama with him, they helped him by keeping his feet on the ground. And he really needed an anchor right freaking now! It didn't help that his tune started to be heard. it was time.

"Adama, if i don't make it, please keep a recording to remember me in my final moments!" Daichi said farewell, rather ridiculously, he wasn't going to war, but at least he was ready to meet his anxiety in the face. And screw it in the face as well. The hentai matches were so similar to any other match when it came to the introduction, but they felt so intoxicatingly alluring for his heart, that he named this feeling after them. (Pre-Hentai-Freak-Out ®)

He did his little show and dance for the audience, a part of his brain numbing his hearing as to not get overwhelmed by their lustful cheers. He didn't even registered entering the ring until Ryo's intro snapped him out of it... Breath in, breath out, like you've been told. (sigh) "Okay Ryo... Let's see what you're made of..."

Back to top Go down

Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match Empty Re: Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:54 pm

Adama was the sort that would like to say that she didn't really feel nerves prior to a fight, the girl had been doing underground fighting since she was like what? 16? She could still remember it, the roar of those people, her mentor and secret grandfather advising her and the jarring sensation of being punched despite having endured that many a time in her sparring sessions. It had been a disaster, yet Adama improved and before long she'd remain calm even as she walked to the ring. 

Yet Daichi, her delightful femboy was still relatively new to this whole combat thing still. Even more so with the match rules.......Adama was of two halves, the first being that only she was worthy of blowing Daichi's mind. The side that wanted to simply abscond with him and leg lock him into a full mount or mating press until he was just a tired heap in her arms. Yet the white haired girl also had a second side, the fact that seeing Daichi dominate his opponent......well to be frank that notion turned her on. Using her lessons in Aiki-Jiujitsu to break down his opponent and make them his, Adama wouldn't voice this but she'd love to witness it.

However her main focus was currently trying to make sure Daichi was okay, he was going haywire here as he often did when he was nervous. The white haired girl was dressed in her usual black leather veil, with a loose white cream dress with bunny patterned pink toeless leggings and a pair of black sandals, Daichi rested on her lap using those thick thighs as his pillow. The albino ruffled Daichi's hair in a soothing manner, while gently lowering her bosom onto his face. She'd let him speak, but the siren of the sands didn't want her femboy to be too stray minded and so used her magnificent bounty of breasts to placate him as it could so often do so.

"No we'd be better off going to China by my estimates, I always thought I could get a nice Qipao dress myself." Adama said in response to Daichi's statements, truth be told that would be enticing. But currently the albino would love to show off she looked in a gi first. Then her femboy spoke of how he'd be 'clashing' with Ryo, after that bit Adama lowered her breasts ever further to engulf Daichi's face in it. Just to remind him of her funbags~ After this she'd raise her chest back up and say "Remember that your my hero okay sweetie? Remember the rear naked choke, it can turn any tide......"

With Daichi's music playing Adama would plant a firm kiss on his forehead before he departed and said "Go forth my little Dai-kun!" after the femboy was gone the albino girl would pull out a small camera from her backpack. Certainly Adama would record this, for retrospective viewing on his performance. Yeah, totally that! Adama would then shuffle into the crowd and get a front row seat where she'd blow a kiss to Daichi in the ring, her black leather veil still on her head to serve as a noteworthy beacon to her boyfriend in this match tonight!

Back to top Go down

Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match Empty Re: Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:20 pm

Coming out soon after Daichi would be none other than his opponent, Ryo Kamiya himself. As his funky theme began the play, the extremely confident and cocky teen made his entrance, showing absolutely none of the intimidation the smaller boy felt as he came out dressed for his match, wearing absolutely nothing but a tiny pink speedo on his body!

Ryo's attire:

In truth, Ryo felt fairly excited. He hadn't heard much of anything about his opponent, except that he was supposed to be small and cute, and from what he could see when he got to the ring, he could see that the rumors about that were absolutely true, this guy was a cutie!

Getting into the ring, Ryo thrust his hips for the audience, putting his hands being his head and gyrating his speedo clad hips around for show, before turning towards his opponent, blowing Daichi a kiss! "Well well, hey there cute stuff. I dig the outfit, not many guys out there brave enough to rock an actual bikini. You ready for a good time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:39 pm

Awaiting for Ryo to come out wasn't as scary as Daichi thought, he really grew out of all those things quite fast. The brunette boy jumped up and down in his tippy-toes, going with the beat of his opponent's entrance theme. That damn swimsuit was getting all inside his... business, forcing him to frequently fix his bottoms. It wasn't his fault that the sexiest clothes he owned were gifts that her sister wouldn't use. He probably should apologize to the Tension veteran once they were face to face.

...Or not... It appeared that he digged the feminine look at least. So he might as well roll with it. The femboy felt his cheeks heat in record time... It looked like he grew accustomed to fight girls in those lewd situations, thanks to a very special lady that constantly gave him a piece of curvy-town. But males? That was a whole new thing for him, and he was about to jump head first against it...

Hi!...Big fan of yours! Hope it doesn't make this weird... Daichi's seen most records from the Hentai Jester, and still, being about to become one of those recordings was quite worthy of his anxiety. "Yeah heheheh... I'm quite ballsy, as you're about to find out~" Taking the compliment from Ryo, he decided that it was a good idea to counter him with some dirty talk... And as soon as he said it, he felt that the cringe was about to swallow him whole inside-out. Great introduction!

Stop it! Relax Breath in, breath out. Daichi closed his emerald eyes and opened them up with renewed force of will. This was another match, nothing more, nothing less. The almond-haired male took some initiative by getting face to face with Ryo... Or as much as his petite frame allowed him. The audience was able to see them close to one another, masculine yet slender, tanned and firm body vs pale, pronounced waist and rounder around the hips and thighs frame... The public's reaction probably was a good indication to how much they appreciated the treat they were about to witness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:57 am

"Weird? Nah dude, it makes this hotter for me! Always nice to meet a fan in the ring, it means I know they're going to love it when I plow them in the ass and send them to heaven!"

Ryo replied, as subtle as a bag of dicks to the face as always as him and Daichi came face to face, noting how he was taller and in better shape than the boy, which was honestly rather rare for the tanned teen with chocolate brown hair and eyes.

Rather then start the match off by grappling Daichi though, once the bell rang to begin the match, Ryo would step forward, closing the distance between the two cute boys and lean his head down, trying to press his lips against Daichi's and catch the bikini clad teen with a surprise kiss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:10 pm

Welp... It looked like for as much as Daichi himself was a bit of a weirdo when it came to interacting with anyone, Ryo wasn't any better, talking with no filter whatsoever, perhaps it could be his way to try and instill his dominance to his opponents... But it really didn't matter much, the androgynous boy smiled, very much preferring the honest types than any other person that would play games or threaten with fucking his brains out (Yaoi manga, he got his expectatives from his sister's stash)

D I N G - D I N G - D I N G ! ! !

"EeEep!"

The bell gave them their starting point, Daichi yelped a bit from it, he almost had forgotten how this was a match, guess he got a bit too comfortable there with his opponent. Ryo made sure to make the brunette femboy regret his low guard, coming in like a shark for his face and making the boy close his eyes because of the scare. Once he opened his emerald irises again, the twin male blushed heavily after finding the way Ryo stole a kiss, closing their distance in a second just like that.

Playing the damsel for a bit, Daichi decided to surrender to Ryo's tongue. He definitely needed to learn this French technique, it was like licking a hot massage couch! The kiss remained as the boy accepted the former champ's embrace, feeling like he was about to melt like butter... But a sex battle was still a battle.

Daichi kept holding on to Ryo's body while they kept making out, he tried to make the Hentai Jester trip by putting his foot behind his opponent's ankle and push him down. if successful, the girly boy would sit on Ryo's taut stomach, liking the remaining saliva from the kiss while he looked down at his foe.

"Wow... That was the best kiss I've ever had. Didn't expect any less. Kudos to you~" Daichi said, clapping a bit and then putting his hands in Ryo's pecs while rubbing his crotch on his abs, he liked the definition they had a lot~ "But come on... Did you really thought I was going to become putty in your hands from a small kiss? Who do you take me for? A Schoolgirl? Jasper Rhys? Heheh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:57 pm

Oh, this was far too easy. It was clear he had Daichi mesmerized right from the get go, the...oddly dressed, but still very sexy small fighter nearly melting as they kissed...at least that's what Ryo thought.

Instead he got a wake up call as Daichi suddenly tripped him, shoving him back onto the mat on his back and sitting on his chest, grinding his bikini-clad crotch onto Ryo's abs.

This, surprisingly, got a grin out of Ryo. "Oh, aren't you a cheeky one?" Ryo said cockily, before kicking his legs up high, trying to catch them under Dachi's arms so Ryo could pull the bikini-boy down to the mat and off of him so he could roll away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:41 am

There was no denying that Daichi was a box of surprises, small size, boy with very VERY girlish features, strong enough to send notorious wrestlers ass-first to the ground with close to no-difficulty at all. Underestimating the  small angel was a mistake Ryo better learn fast from, or else he will better enjoy the view~

Once parked firmly on his opponent's abs, did the brunette boy would grind himself on top of Ryo, looking down on him with his emerald-colored eyes, almost like a wolf making the decision of were to bite first. He had to give credit were credit was due, that kiss managed to get him in the mood for the type of match this was~ The former champion already was acquainted with the shy boy, now it was the time for the Hentai Jester of Tension to meet his lewder side.

"I play the game to please. Heheh~" He responded, closing one of his peepers and sticking out his pink tongue teasingly. It seemed that Ryo wasn't the only one to count the chicks before they hatched, Daichi got pushed out of his dominant position before he could even say something, finding himself falling face-down-ass-up on the canvas, undoubtedly earning himself some catcalls and whistles from the audience.

"...Ow..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:22 am

Ryo had to admit, this boy was extremely cute, to an utterly ridiculous degree. Why didn't Ryo ever thinking of wrestling in a bikini instead of a speedo? Maybe he should change up his style sometime...

Bah, thoughts for later.

For now though, that extremely cute, bikini clad booty was sticking right up in the air as Ryo got to his feet, and he took full advantage, moving in to copy Daichi's last move, sitting down right on the boys back and raising his hand to spank down on Daichi's adorable butt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:37 pm

Daichi wasn't one to be swayed by things such as status or charisma, sure, he found guys like Ryo to be very handsome and funny. But he wasn't some highschool-girl type to find himself lost with those type of people thanks to his social anxiety and general weirdness. Still, that didn't stopped him from getting distracted enough for Ryo to take him into a very embarrassing position with his rear-end on display for the crowd to take pictures to their hearts content.

The brunette femboy tried to get on his feet as fast as his dizziness allowed him to, but he wouldn't be able to do it before he felt a weight pulling him down like an anchor was dropped on his back, followed by a sharp burning sensation that he'd feel right in his tushy.

"YEEEEOOOOWCH!!!"

With a red handprint in one of his round, jiggling buttcheeks, Daichi almost snapped his neck in hald trying to look back with an angry stare that started tearing up out of pain/embarrassment and a face as red as the new mark he had back there~

"What in the everloving name of Arceus do you think you're doing mister?!?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next