Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haruka Gracia

Go down

Haruka Gracia Empty Haruka Gracia

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:37 am

Name: Haruka Gracia
Sex: Female
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Silver
Height: 5’8
Weight: “Buy me a drink first~”
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: "To be determined"

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Haruka aims to wear down her opponents with grapples, once doing so using her seductive charm to have fun with her opponent. Of course if she’s on the receiving end, she relies on the chance she’s more durable then her opponent, playing the long game to turn the tables. Which from her training, she learned is a very risky gamble.
Style: Grappling
Type: Grappler

Preferred Attacks: Camel clutch, headscissors, breast smothers

Preferred Matches: Anything involving Hentai

Endurance: 3/5
Strength: 4/5
Speed: 2/5
Defense: 3/5
Technique: 3/5

Strikes: 1/5
Submissions: 4/5
Powerhouse: 3/5
Aerial: 2/5
Counters: 3/5

Signatures:
To be determined

Finishers:
To be determined

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:

Haruka:

Wrestling attire:

She dresses to impress:

Drinking with a friend's better than alone:

Fresh out the shower, looking for her towel:

Personality: Haruka is a calm and relaxed businesswoman, keeping herself reserved when it comes to her work. But when she’s working or wrestling, she’s a very confident and effective worker, having made sure to pick jobs that she could enjoy. After all, to her loving your work is vital. She’s also very compassionate and empathetic, willing to do model shots that her employees may feel uncomfortable with, wanting them to know she’d never make them do anything she herself wouldn’t do.

History: Haruka grew up in Tokyo, where her father was a highly regarded clothes designer, her mother one of his models that he fell in love with. Growing up she was often exposed to their work methods, being their “trial run” on some of the outfits before they’d then go to the company. She went through her entire academic career with high marks, eventually following in her mother’s footsteps and becoming a model.

She continued with the modeling gig for years, never really giving it down and eventually used her education in economics and management to create her own modeling business. She from there went on with modeling and getting jobs for her operation to manage. When she turned 25, Haruka noticed a handful of her hired models were former wrestlers, catching them sparring in their free time and getting interested. Watching both regular and mixed wrestling, Haruka eventually dipped her feet in the water and requested to join.

In her own words, the first two months were hell. Many of the models were all top tier wrestlers, men and women alike and training to condition her body for the strenuous sport was difficult even for the in-shape model. Eventually though, her training came to bare fruit, and was able to then compete with the former champions. Of course they were from smaller leagues, but the feat alone was impressive. Years later, she never skipped a day of training, but always feeling like something was missing in the small wrestling events she’d attend. She then came across a hentai match from AFW, suddenly everything clicking and she immediately got to work on joining the league, excited for her career as a wrestler to kick off, while being sure to continue her model career and keeping her business going.

Wrestling Attire: A black one-piece swimsuit.

Fun Facts:
- Her initial curiosity for wrestling came from modeling for several wrestling promos, both pinning and being pinned and finding the experience interesting.
- Haruka’s a good sport, whether she wins or loses she wants to offer her opponents to model for her business, doing special shoots for her matches with AFW’s permission.
- She prefers to drink with friends or colleagues, finding it tastes better then if drinking alone.
- She likes warm baths, but surprisingly prefers to take a cold shower.
- Haruka enjoys the company of both men and women. Whether it was wrestling, drinking, or sharing the bed. Preferably either two or three of those events happening in order.

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down