Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Tomomi managed to straddle Summer, but wasn't fast enough to prevent the feisty Irish girl from fighting back. Summer was soon sucking on her big breasts, which surprised Tomomi enough that she shifted her position, and Summer had her flipped over onto her back. Tomomi looked up at Summer now, who had gained control again. She tried to kick out her legs and break free, though it seemed that it wouldn't be enough to buck Summer off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Summer's body rocked as Tomomi kicked but she carefully pressed her supple calves down across the tile flooring slipping them under Tomomi's thighs and down to her kneepits. It was the beginning of a frontal grapevine, one that pressed their two naked snatches tight enforcing a new level of intimacy to the fight. And that moment in which the sexes kissed was the moment Summer reached up to her lover's wrists to full restrain her, still eagerly nibbling and licking away at the girl's taut right orb urging her teat to become more and more excited with each lick.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 2 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 2 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:02 pm

With her body becoming increasingly trapped, Tomomi again found herself outmatched in close grappling by Summer. She let out a short gasp when Summer's legs trapped hers and their sexes met, their nether lips kissing. The moment of indecision there proved fatal, as Summer quickly grabbed her arms and forced them above her head, trapping any hope of escape. Tomomi pushed against Summer, but the girl was bigger and stronger than she was. All she could do was moan softly as her big breasts got teased, and her sex got wetter.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Summer gave a quick smug grin as she heard the sex mewls she was forcing from the singer's mouth. To her that was the sweetest music. She slipped the grapevine tighter flexing it as she rolled her hips to force Tomomi's crotch into the firm massaging strokes of her damp lips. It wasn't painfully tight for the pinned girl yet, but Summer felt the tension in Tomo's inner thighs and knew the option was open to her. She pulled the girl's wrists down across the cold tile floor to put them near her back waiting for the girl to began arching in pleasure so she could lock on a bear hug that would trap the girl's arms behind her back. All the while the redhead was struggling with her lust to stop grappling and just concentrate on devouring the juicy melons before her, with all the current commotion she was barely able to give the girl's titty a reasonable suck.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 2 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 2 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Tomomi winced when Summer tightened the grapevine, while also grinding their sexes closer together. She was flushed from the embarrassing hold and the closeness of Summer, and was just glad that nobody was looking at what was going on. Tomomi panted weakly as Summer licked and teased her breasts, though the redhead seemed to be trying to get her in a more compromising position instead of just going wild on them. A sudden gyration made Tomomi gasp out in pleasure, and arch her back just a little. It was enough for Summer to trap her arms behind her back.

"Ohh," Tomomi moaned, "This feels... too good!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Summer clamped on her hug. That was it! Tomomi was hers now! She gave Tomomi an animalistic look, desire flooding her face. With supreme confidence she informed the restrained girl, "I'm just getting started. I'll make your' body mine!"

Now she could afford to take her time with the girl's gorgeous rack. Not that she had the restraint to keep it up for long. She placed her cheek on top of the girl's hot right orb feeling how the girl's arousal had made it even firmer and riper. Then the redhead began licking like an ice cream cone, slowly approaching the center of the moonlight dancer's proud peaks. After a single slow lick of the girl's nipple she proceeded to love biting the girl's tit like an eager piranah smiling at the hickey wounds she was leaving across Tomomi's jug flesh.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 am

"Ohh noooo!" Tomomi wailed as she got completely trapped by Summer. With her back arching upwards, her beautiful big breasts were completely on display, and completely vulnerable to Summer's attentions. Her nipples stood up straight on her womanly mounds, like little towers upon a hill. Tomomi let out small cries of pleasure as Summer nipped at her breasts, leaving them spotted with red marks from the hickeys. Her breasts got harder. Her nipples straightened from all the attention they were recieving.

"Noo~, my breasts..." Tomomi moaned. She had felt this feeling before. If Summer continued like this, Tomomi's breasts would start to lactate. It was a secret she had tried to keep hidden, but as it was there wasn't much she could do about Summer finding it out.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:00 am

Summer giggled with delight as she felt her prisoner writhe. She squeezed the girl around the midsection taking enjoyment in her warmth as she unintentionally also did some further injury to the girl's bruised midsection. "All mine," she cooed exuberantly, "Your tits are all mine." Then she started in on Tomomi's right nipple tip flicking at it with her tongue as her lips latched on and sucked like a leach massaging around her increasingly sensitive aureole.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 am

Tomomi had nearly forgotten about the damage Summer did to her stomach in the match. Nearly. When Summer squeezed, an uncomfortable jet of pain shot through her body, her pained abs groaning, reminding Tomomi of what Summer did to her before. That didn't help, as it just made Tomomi squirm worse. She moaned, shaking her head side to side.

Then Summer began actually sucking on Tomomi's nipple. Tomomi whimpered as Summer slowly but surely drew her milk out. She could feel it slowly pushing up her nipple, and then dribbling out her breast. With each suck Summer just milked Tomomi some more. She wailed, her face blushing beet red in humiliation at the thought that Summer had just made her lactate.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:46 am

Summer could see the way the idols face flushed as her milk spilled slowly from her right peak. "Oh, dirty girl. So horny even your' jugs are wet for me?" she growled in a husky voice. The lactation was hot and Tomomi's humiliation and helplessness were even hotter. She slid her upper body over her own peaking nipples dragging softly across the girl's tummy as she gave the girl's left orb the same treatment until it began to spurt as well. "Ooh, baby wants some sweet, sweet milk." she cooed again lapping the creamy delight up as it dribbled down into Tomomi's deep cleavage from both sides. Summer buried her face into Tomomi's valley licking with abandon her lips meeting with both of the girl's ultra aroused orbs at the same time. Summer's sex was getting too excited to hold back now, and she rocked her hips again tearing into the girl's exposed and vulnerable snatch.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next